Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateK

VIP Member
So many questions. Where are the employees? Why not hire someone to help you? Where is Butch homemaker, the doer of all things? But then I remembered, it’s them. They don’t do anything right. But I have to say I am thrilled that ass had to do some actual work, and that pig had to deal with Abby all by herself overnight. Guaranteed she upped the Benadryl or dipped a chewy in some Jack Daniels to calm her down.They are just Pathetic. The rooms are trash, even the fall ones aren’t quality enough for the Instagram girls to come take pictures in. They are going to lose money on this, as usual. And they deserve every single bit of it
Yea .. I thought the rooms look very amateurish.. and uninteresting. I noticed on instagram there are very few pictures tagged with selfish world of the new rooms....so I guess they didn't generate any buzz...

Asshat said Abbie was honking at 3 am with P.... I cant imagine she let that go on when she could over medicate her and be done with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

lovesis

VIP Member
I wonder what the beast will think of her BFF getting it done and being successful (if she is). I also wonder what Lauren thinks of the beast and her weight loss surgery.
Lauren doesn’t hold back so any struggle after the weightloss surgery, she will document. On the other hand, Priscilla continues to go on like nothing happened.

That will be the difference between the two. Priscilla will definitely feel some type of way if Lauren loses the weight or if shes real about her surgery.

• Heart
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
ROCKET! Yayayayayay! Glad to see you back.❤👋🏼❤
Thank you! Happy to be here!
I had to wear a hard neck brace 24/7 the past 3 weeks- it was pretty much impossible to play online because my head was always up and staring straight ahead, and it was too difficult to even hold my phone up in front of my face for very long, so I took a cyber-break. But as of today I only have to wear it while walking, so I am a free bird! Everyday I wanted to just "take a peek" here to see what was going on but you know me...I'd want to be all up in the conversation! 😂😂

• Heart

MSlix73

VIP Member
Gotta love this…. Kay who does not cook;but creates recipes no one has ever thought of has more subscribers than P does!!! 😂😂😂😂
B6C76DFF-4502-4864-A489-3E3B018052D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
When I was teaching, you were the parent we all loved. So many parents are hands off and teachers know it. I had the under 10’s, no autistic kids, and so many parents hold their kids back. No follow through is just as discouraging for the teacher as it is for the kids. I used to be all over my ID kid to do not only what he was doing at school but also working on skills that will help him along the way. Reading, math, critical independent thinking. We inherited a garden center my oldest runs and my ID kid knows so much about plants and optimal growing conditions for almost every thing in the store. I have a jungle of trees and plants in my house and he has taken on the role of caring for them. He talks to them, water and fertilizes them and really loves doing it. Those plants hold a treasure trove of his secrets. I can’t do much at the moment but stare at his perfect for him life. I’m totally isolated from all of my kids and it sucks. I only get to see my husband when I need meds or a feed change. It sucks.

Didn’t they add Zaxbys and Chipotle on her iPad? I remember a video where they had to slow down the speed of the device so it could say chipotle right.

I hear that from our therapists and teachers. We've always been pretty involved parents, so I really don't know how to be any other way....lol. My boy loves playing in the dirt, so maybe gardening will be something for him? He loves to just squish it all with his hands. Every spring or early summer he just has a good ole time feeling the dirt in his hands. I am sorry that you are isolated from your kids and hubby. That has to just suck. I hope you are feeling better and keep kicking ass.

• Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
The Beast looked absolutely pissed off at the end. Asshat tried to be all chatty and she couldn't even look at him for the camera. I really don't understand how they thought that they could change out those stalls in one day, especially when they had to wait for drying times to seal the floors. Poor Sherrie seems to have major mobility issues. I noticed that she was sitting down, yet again, in this video.
P looked like this wasn’t her jam either, nor was looking after Abbie all that time. A made a comment that he wanted to see his kid because he hasn’t been home. Those words would never come out of his mouth in regards to his first daughter.

• Sad
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Tonights vlog, I've got nothing except some unflattering screen caps of Cilla.

1633823381299.png

And those messed up hands of hers:

1633823459855.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Yuck!! Isaiah's vlog about finding a friend with benefits. He so horney. I bet the kids at APP have all spread the word to stay as far away from that freak as possible. You can't tell me they've found Tattle and read here and laugh their asses off at the Maassives and HogHorneyBoy.

• Haha

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I think the main reason they force her to do table tasks is for nothing but content. When my boy gets home from school he wants nothing to do with any sort of table tasks. He wants to chill and do what other kids do at home after school. That was our main reason we canceled his behavior services at home. In his case, doing tasks like these after school would only lead to more behaviors.

Isaiah just needs to do his own thing. I honestly think he should change his major and pursue photography since he truly does seem to love it. The whole "cuffing" thing is just weird to me and not something my own 22yr old would advertise on the internet.

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
He just put this one out yesterday. Yep, they pretty much destroyed the RV. Like everything else.
I’d be freaking out if I damaged something I spent a lot of money on hence why I’m very meticulous about my car

• Heart
  • Wow

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
What I find so sad is how small they make Abbie's world. Kaitlin did a recent vlog about Kaidale and his activities. She commented about his relationship with his coaches. She does a very good job at exposing her son to new people and things and keeping him engaged. I understand that I can't compare Abbie and Kaidale, but there must be group activities that Abbie could be involved in if only to introduce her to new people. What happened with Surfers for Autism?
*Abbie seems to have a problem with most people. She really doesn't have friends from JSA, just Kaidale and only because Priscilla wanted her as a friend, and Kaitlin is an idiot, so perfect match.
*This could be a problem when she is placed inside a group home. She's going to have problems with other people, stealing people's food, attacking other patients and staff. She lacks structure, communication, and social interactions, and of course respect and manners just like dear old dad.
*I believe they said surfers for autism is down indefinitely because of Coronavirus. I believe I read also that it was sold to a different person, or the person retired who was in charge of it. 🤷

Dramatic eye roll 🙄 I’m forced to actually watch his ish today
At least his videos are more entertaining even though they're boring like watching paint dry compared to the whole week of FA "VLOGS".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Kimmied

VIP Member
Melissa sending you lots of well wishes as well as you face this battle. 🙏🏽

Kimmied, you have six, kids, legend.
my grandmother told me that if I were to have two kids, I may as well have six! My 22 year old was a twin. They had TTT syndrome and were delivered 6 weeks early. He is thriving, with the exception of a little PKD. Hs an athlete through and through. He has modified gear for football and rugby. The doctor and my husband insisted he live life to the full since we didn’t know what way his disease was going to go. He was my almost 3 pound baby who is now 6’ 3” and 275. The difference I see between the way I raised a medically fragile kid and an ID kid is that I let them lead or give them a shove if they were being lazy like the Maassives do. Momma got no time for laziness!

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Drunk Pig was feening for that wine to be opened before the brown even appeared on those steaks in her video.
Just a update: because of AssHat we’ve already seen parts and clips of this horrible meal. Thilla finds new ways to be a gluttonous Pig every single day and tries to disguise it as being fancy or bougie. Cut up bread on a plate of oil and balsamic vinaigrette. Potatoes that AssHat cut and apparently prepared, also in balsamic vinaigrette. And then Thilla comes behind and adds feta chunks of cheese. In a container that wasn’t from the store… she moved her packaged feta into a tumber-ware. And they wonder where Abbie gets her disability from. God forgive me. But seriously.

Thilla happy danced when the wine was opened and of course they can’t wait to indulge, they have to stand over the steak and bread as it’s preparing, talk and drink wine. While their autistic daughter is running around being autistic. The life of their dreams.

Abbie’s hair could fly into the balsamic vinaigrette and oil that Thilla got allllll the way from the great town of St. Augustine. Well, if she does, Thilla has a coupon. Fat ass.

The video is 8 minutes and for the past 5 minutes I thought that fugly design draped across Thilla’s tit was her having her purse on. I was like “wtf does this loon have her purse on?” Silly me, again.

Demonstrate to Abbie how to properly eat a slice of bread with oil and balsamic vinaigrette Thilla. There you go! Now turn your back and finish the slice. And edit cut! Perfect.

Her steaks don’t cook fast enough or long enough for me. Nor does she season them like she needs to.. but that’s for another time. Oh my gosh… she just pulled out sour cream and horseradish to put on one of those items on that plate. Gross.

And they talked about her and a cookbook. Their humor is dark. Because it’s so backwards.
I cant stand to see them practically boil those steaks... of course P is cooking extra..since you know it is so hard to cook a fresh steak when you need one...boil them all ahead of time...why not???

Now the famous potatoes....put a cup of oil and a cup of cheese... who would have thoughT....special recipe.

Anyway wine for sure... slather vinegar and oil in bread to add even more calories... it will take longer for you to get drunk tho. TRY IT SWEET GIRL!!

add even more fat with sour cream with the steak...

Try not to touch any green veggies though....

HONK HONK HONK!!

• Haha
  • Sick

MaidenX

VIP Member
Five rooms one day…
View attachment 796429
View attachment 796430

We have one snarky greeting…

View attachment 796431
Holy Fuck y’all, she does have hooves!

View attachment 796432
Just look at that ass – jealous much?

One incompetent Pig…
View attachment 796452
View attachment 796454
View attachment 796455

Two employees??????

View attachment 796456
Maybe they are frozen with shock Pig is actually working!

One fake ass Pig lovingly touching the back of her employee.
View attachment 796457

One bathroom deed. The Pig looks disgusted. Poor piggy.
View attachment 796458
View attachment 796459

Just for fun.
View attachment 796460
Just for fun
View attachment 796461
Just for….what the fuck?
View attachment 796462

And finally five rooms…
Butt UGLY
View attachment 796463
Butt FUGLY
View attachment 796464
Not finished…oh, hello Sherri!
View attachment 796465
Oh geez…amateurs View attachment 796466
The witch room. Huh. This one a joke? Pathetic y’all!
View attachment 796467
Those rooms look like shit. There are SO many easy and interesting sets you can create... those look cheap, dull, and pointless... wow. Fuck Maasholes need to go back to pinterest.

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Percillerpotamus avoids Doctors because these days, regardless of what kind of Doctor, they will tell you you're obese. Straight up say it to your face.
She's not trying to hear that.
She said she was referred to "a wonderful woman"...who may or may not be a MD.
I'd bet she's some snake oil witch doctor who lives down by the river in a tent. 😆
I have to agree. I'm sure it's not an MD. Probably a chiropractor (nothing wrong with them) or some other kind of therapy (again, nothing wrong with that). But inflammation plays a huge part in plantar fasciitis - and so many other aches and pains. A change in her diet could help it in leaps and bounds. But again....

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Please do something with your kid’s hair P and A! This is just her sitting around and no one can comb it onto a ponytail with a side braid so she isn’t one eyeing her way through the day? 😞 This isn’t an isolated event either. Her hair is always in her face.
If Abbie can sit still when her Dad is yanking and using elastics in her hair and can have Kylie do a time consuming French plait in her hair, she can sit in a salon chair. The excuse that Abbie doesn't like going to the salon is complete and utter BS. She looked so cute in shorter hair and every 6-8 weeks for upkeep will be so much healthier for for that poor child.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Take a look at Mother of the Year around the 8:20 mark. She even let out a soft yet audible groan when it was time to discuss Sweet Girls school meeting. Miserable ass cow. 🖕🏼
This type of thing is exactly why I delight at watching her belly rolls just shake, jiggle and bounce every time they cross that bumpy bridge. 😹
69D13C42-7C5A-4127-BFC6-F5AF5CC9D909.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Check out the third comment down and the name of the person leaving the comment! Lol
hahah! That's the same one that made a comment for him to get his mom to give him selfie pointers since she was the queen of making pics look nothing like her in real life!

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Supposedly back then it cost $46,000 to go to JSA. I don’t know how long that covers. Asa said the Mckay scholarship covered $21,000 of that.
Who knows.
He lies everytime he opens his mouth.
I based my math off of what tuition costs now, minus what Mackay pays for.
In a video long ago they talk about the cost but don't come right out and say what their part is.
Whatever it is, they can afford it easily.

• Heart