Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimmied

VIP Member
He has now taken to blurring out the undesirable and unflattering angles of Pig.😂 I thought he was doing it a while back. I was positive he was when he blurred out the ugly ass drinking room before the “big reveal”. What..Tink Tink not as comfortable in her crispy critter skin these days?
View attachment 807574
I thought we were supposed to be seeing less of her now Ass said a few weeks ago. Don’t know what he’s looking at but I see more more more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I know so many people who struggle to pay for extra therapy for their kids but they make sacrifices to make it work. They have the means to provide it for Abbie and just don't care.
Crazy Nanny used to work with her on small motor skill stuff. It's just so damn sad

• Angry

georgiegirl1957

49 minutes!😵💫
Hi Guyth's ! Well ......... just watched this s#&*% show , what a pity party ! There are two sides of every story . I believe the school district did the best that they could . Asa and Cilla comments raised so many red flags for me . As a parent and a true advocate for autism I think they lied and manipulated to win the court case , with the fake crying , the lies that they would do any thing for their daughter ? Come On !!! Let's see ? What about Abbie's privacy ? Dignity ? No , money and fame are more important to you both immature mentally unstable pieces of sh*% . You are neglectful , horrific , parents . I wish Abbie had a stable home , were she is loved and accepted , nurtured , sadly she doesn't . My heart breaks for Abbie . F.U. Asa and Cilla and all of the creepy Masse squad parents .

• Heart

EENER159

Chatty Member
Hey everyone. So, cops were called yesterday, because of our new SOPs. We HAVE to use them to log EVERYTHING now. But what’s interesting was this profile post on to the SF page sounds like how Priscilla talks, but they only brought up you guys here on Tattle.Life. No one else. No where else. Fake account, came from the Seattle FB IP. Specifically, they brought up my WICCAP récords and what I said about giving her the D while Asa cried in a corner. Based on previous conversations, I know how much that bothered her. Still not givin A FUCK. You don’t get to start shit and be mean to people and then cry when someone is meaner to you, you fucking backwater inbred cum stain of a woman that’s birthstone is meth. Here’s my last screen shot that I’ll be posting, as the rest has to be reserved for the police and that attorney in Milwaukee we’re still talking to.
This one made my head hurt worse than it normally does!

• Haha
  • Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
Hi everyone! I've missed you all and hope you have been well!
I have not been here for 4 weeks, and that includes following the Maasholes so I am not going to attempt a catch up- I'll just be diving back in from today forward. With that said though, if something mega has happened feel free to lmk! :)q
YAY @RocketQueen, welcome back!! 🤩
Since you are not going back to read stuff, here was my post in honor of your surgery date/Cardinal Rule's Bday on September 21st! :ROFLMAO: 😂😂😂:m:m
Also laser eyes (that you love so much!!) from a more recent post!!:love:

I hope you are doing well and I'm glad you are back, you were missed!! ❤

RocketRule.jpg

nalasrevenge.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

georgiegirl1957

P on the thumbnail with her fake kiss watching for the camera so she will know when to stop pretending.

Why does Asshat try to focus on Abbie shopping and buying things? She needs to buy cookies like a hole in the head... Will Abbie ever go to a store and buy things without them? Does she have any idea what it is she is doing.. she may as well be handing the cashier a napkin.

Such a waste of time when he could be teaching her things that may actually make a difference in her life.. like a few words (non food related), how to dress herself, brush her hair, brush her teeth, toilet, properly wash her hands..etc etc

I see Lurch and the evil dwarf are helping P in her slimelife scam??? I'm about over these 2 idiots.
It's sad that she is 16 and that now her parents are now working on her life skills . Better late than never . I watched the vlog my suggestion if it's OK that I share . Let Abbie shop for what she likes and enjoys . Cookies ? OK have the icon and word on her ipad or what ever communication device she uses . they should give her , a wallet , so hopefully she will use the concept of money . Oh ! I forgot she needs pictures of money for her communication device too .Dollar , quarter , dime , nickle , penny . I'm hoping that they are communicating with her school of what they are doing about shopping . It's important the school is on the same page with the parent . Abbie's parents are very immature and very narrcisstic I'm worried that this is for content for their vlogs and not for Abbie's future and well being . Time will tell F.U. Asa and Cilla and the creepy Masse Squad Parents .

• Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
my grandmother told me that if I were to have two kids, I may as well have six! My 22 year old was a twin. They had TTT syndrome and were delivered 6 weeks early. He is thriving, with the exception of a little PKD. Hs an athlete through and through. He has modified gear for football and rugby. The doctor and my husband insisted he live life to the full since we didn’t know what way his disease was going to go. He was my almost 3 pound baby who is now 6’ 3” and 275. The difference I see between the way I raised a medically fragile kid and an ID kid is that I let them lead or give them a shove if they were being lazy like the Maassives do. Momma got no time for laziness!
I hate to quote myself, but I meant to say I shoved my kids all into different activities. They could pick what they wanted to do. I wanted them to find themselves on their own, not get their identities from who their parents are. The Maassives would never do that for their two and I find it sad.

Has anyone heard from Rocket?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
There is no reason for them to bother with the hair on her legs. Nobody is looking and even if they are who cares? The time spent on Trying to keep up with her let hair would be better spent on MANY different things for Abbie
But she’s a “typical” teen ya’ll 🤣. You think Abbie really cares if her legs have hair or not? Their focus on what’s important is so screwed up!

KateK

VIP Member
I’m sure she also has an understanding of what is being done. Sometimes it hits me that Abbie doesn’t understand that she is on YouTube or that all these people are watching her. She would literally have no idea what the T-shirts are being made for.
Yep..its all fitting together... Here is what it says on Jordyns website..

Jordyn has autism. The shirt project was started in June of 2018 with the purpose of teaching her job skills. She now independently rolls shirts, adds wristbands and signs/stamps thank you cards. Shirts have been sold in all 50 states and Jordyn has been featured on 11 Alive, Fox 5 Atlanta, 94.9 The Bull and Forsyth County News.

I'm sure they would like to prop Abbie up in something like this. P and FA mentioned this.. not for Jordyn.. but with the thought of they could see Abbie doing this... they are such low life scammers!!

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Abbie gets such a vacant look in her eyes when she's pushing Cilla around. I think she's had enough of her crap.

View attachment 809409View attachment 809408

View attachment 809411

Lol.. do you want to advocate for yourself? cookie..
Its all so ridiculous.. surely they dont really believe what they are spewing

Does anyone think JSA really sent literature about employment home with Abbie.. knowing her abilities.? Wonder if that was all made up by Asshat?

If I just saw that photo of Abbie without knowing her story I would think she was blind.. reminds me of Helen Keller.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
P is really the most inappropriate mother.... posting comments about sexy selfies and seducing? Just as bad as going on about partying and dancing with him... she seems to thing it makes it look like she has some super special close relationship with her son... but it really, really doesn’t. It shows immaturity on her part and blurred boundaries. Also a lack of happiness and fulfillment in her life that she has to not only insert herself into everything, try to be one of the young people, and cling to every ounce of him she can.
In
Eta... also both the Maasholes commenting on their son's vlogs is totally fake and to up engagement. Reminds me of when reality show people comment on things like cast mates instagrams. It is all for show and attention.
They should keep out of his comment section…it does him no favors.

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Another thought. Big P canceled her "event" last night because Abbie was supposedly still up "partying".
Huh? I have questions!!
Riddle me this, heifer.

*Does Abbie no longer have school on Fridays? Why was she up? :unsure:

*And even if she was awake, she has a gated room and doesnt know how to climb out. Why do they let her just stay up and roam the house?
Years ago in the rental they put her in her room and closed and locked the door, and that was when she would completely destroy things. But now she cant just be in her room alone?? WTF is that?! :unsure::unsure:

*Is Big P afraid to do a Live without Asa? Why couldnt Asa watch Abbie so P could "work her business"? Too afraid of nasty comments getting through? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I think your last comment is dead on. Asa patrols her live feeds.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
They did the same thing with her back when they were pushing the narrative of her learning to play games and "take turns." Abbie would show interest in a game...and in would swoop Asa to suck all the fun out of it by telling her she was doing it wrong, and forcing her to play it the "right" way. It's their relationship with her in a nutshell. An utter lack of the imagination required to understand that she may enjoy things in a different way than they do, and an obsession with forcing her to mimic neurotypical behavior, because "Abbie becomes more neurotypical" is the the only type of "success" they can accept.
You nailed it right on the head. That's it exactly.

Asshat is such a colossal control freak, in all ways and in all things. There's no room for deviation. Deviation is wrong and must be corrected.
He (and P with her typical teenage girl fantasy) can't allow Abbie to enjoy things in her own way.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
To be realistic, the whole ‘Abbie getting a job‘ schtick is solely for content. Just like the Sexy Selfies vlog from Isaiah. They have all run out of ideas. Maybe they should put down their cameras for a few weeks (or months).
Or the rest of their lives.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
They do have cameras (or at least one) outside... points at the pool... he has put footage in the vlog before.

Which is even more sick and creepy that it is recording Abigail when she strips/swims nude.

Also one on the driveway... again showed footage before on vlogs. Seems stupid to let people know where your security cameras are. Honestly I would figure he did have cameras around inside the house also.
I often wonder if they have cameras in Isaiahs condo as well. Not in the bedrooms, but the common areas.

Speaking of recording Abbie, I just saw the whole leg hair by the pool crap. She may have had her shorts or swimsuit on, but even through Asa's blurring tool you could see they had Abbie reclined on that sofa with her legs spread with Big P in front of her applying it. Asa's creeper ass had no reason to even watch that, let alone film it. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow