Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
P on the thumbnail with her fake kiss watching for the camera so she will know when to stop pretending.

Why does Asshat try to focus on Abbie shopping and buying things? She needs to buy cookies like a hole in the head... Will Abbie ever go to a store and buy things without them? Does she have any idea what it is she is doing.. she may as well be handing the cashier a napkin.

Such a waste of time when he could be teaching her things that may actually make a difference in her life.. like a few words (non food related), how to dress herself, brush her hair, brush her teeth, toilet, properly wash her hands..etc etc

I see Lurch and the evil dwarf are helping P in her slimelife scam??? I'm about over these 2 idiots.
I hate when Asshat films in public areas, it is so intrusive. There is no need for the cashier to be part of "the show" .

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
This may not be a popular opinion but it's my opinion nonetheless.
With all that life has to dish out , it is a fucking shame you have an innocent child stressing out over someone calling HER a HER!
And it's the parents fault.
And yes.. I find it problematic.
They have stolen that little girls innocence.
She should be worried about getting a lollipop after the appointment Not being called by her proper pronoun.
Will Abbie be next?
Or will it be Hogsiaha who will demand pronouns?
I agree with you. The parents set the tone. I don’t even know how this little girl would think to make a statement like that. Not sure what kind of childhood she will have with these kind of worries. Very sad.

• Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
Right??! If I would have waited for all the so called "experts" to approve of what we did with our kiddo, he would not be where he is today. *I* am the one who got him his AAC, *I* am the one who taught him how to use it, *I* am the one adding new things to it as he broadens his interests and to help him gain a little more independence. Shoot, this kid went into McD's with me and used his AAC to order his food. No therapist taught him that....*I* did.
When I was teaching, you were the parent we all loved. So many parents are hands off and teachers know it. I had the under 10’s, no autistic kids, and so many parents hold their kids back. No follow through is just as discouraging for the teacher as it is for the kids. I used to be all over my ID kid to do not only what he was doing at school but also working on skills that will help him along the way. Reading, math, critical independent thinking. We inherited a garden center my oldest runs and my ID kid knows so much about plants and optimal growing conditions for almost every thing in the store. I have a jungle of trees and plants in my house and he has taken on the role of caring for them. He talks to them, water and fertilizes them and really loves doing it. Those plants hold a treasure trove of his secrets. I can’t do much at the moment but stare at his perfect for him life. I’m totally isolated from all of my kids and it sucks. I only get to see my husband when I need meds or a feed change. It sucks.

Damn, today is Monday and they don’t drop FailingAustism videos on Monday. And insta and Facebook is down. Great Monday but sucky at the same time lol.

Also I wanted to talk about Abbie’s communication device. I’ve always been confused why he shows us all these words, all these categories, but yet Abbie only taps food related choices. It’s so blatantly obvious the disregard they have for their daughter. Wtf kind of sense did it take to consult with a professional about adding words, categories and actually following through. A big ole pile of idiots.

Ive always been the believer that when God gives you a child that requires extra care, guidance, etc, that He believes you are capable of such task. And the Maasives have failed Abbie. 100% and that’s what they’ll be remembered for.
Didn’t they add Zaxbys and Chipotle on her iPad? I remember a video where they had to slow down the speed of the device so it could say chipotle right.

Last edited:
  • Heart

georgiegirl1957

Look at that big fat tongue. Always ready to chow down on some cheese or okra.

Did you see how happy the beast was when she put those crackers on the table for sweet girl? She's a fucking feeder.

Also, Nala has the most adorable meow. Those pigs don't deserve such a beautiful animal.
Yes , her creepy mother is a feeder . Abbie's diet consists of high sodium , sugar . I feel sorry for Abbie . Nala is a beautiful cat . Abbie and Nala both deserve to be in a home where they are love nurtured and taken care of .

I am all for allowing stims, as long as they aren’t harmful for others.
A child/adult spinning constantly, sure!
A child/adult needing to go swing, sure!
A child/adult screaming for no reason, causing everyone to turn their head and expect something bad happening, or just honking at an ungodly loud level, and that is a hard no for me…
It not only isn’t fair for just NT people but it can also cause severe pain for children and adults with auditory processing issues,
With early intervention Abbie could have been helped with her loud and screaming stim . Did her parents help her with this behavior ? Did they seek advice from her Dr.'s and therapist for who knows ? As a parent of a autistic adult , I see neglect . She's 16 now if only they used early intervention , are they lazy yes ! They will never take responsibility for Abbie's behavior's they will use the " autism " card . Now with that said just imagine in 5 years Abbie will be 21 she will still be screaming , violent behavior , pulling hair , biting , she will be harmful to herself and sadly to others .

Last edited:
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
It was in the vlog last night when Abbie almost eloped. I’ll watch it again to be sure. I also said that Cilla said, in the live, the reason for the missed vlog was they were working at Selfie Wrld. I’ll get back in a few.

Marker 2:20. Mentions “Miss Sherry just left”. I may be wrong - but maybe not.

That house has the strangest configuration. It is so bizarre for the guests to come and go via the laundry room and not the front door. The only time I've noticed guests coming through the front door was The Beast's birthday when the Slimelifer's had the limo.

KateK

VIP Member
I wonder if the roof is covered under warranty? That tire was torn to shit. And the fridge and freezer access? And the garage freezer with the smell? Thanks, but no thanks!
I think it depends.. I wouldn't think these are normal warranty fixes for a new rv ...these are major. If the tire had a blowout because of the way he was driving or something negligent.. too much weight (lol)..if the roof is buckled because of Abbie maybe hitting the walls when rocking..or possibly when P broke those steps..it may have torqued the frame around. They will be lucky to get all that fixed.

Imagine the mess if they cant get to the fridge to clean it out.

I wonder if they've had to cut back on hours or even lay some employees off - I'm sure they didn't want to pay anyone to do the heavy lifting.
They need an employee like Lurch who is handy.... I bet Asshat would have loved to have some help from her.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Drunk Pig was feening for that wine to be opened before the brown even appeared on those steaks in her video.
Just a update: because of AssHat we’ve already seen parts and clips of this horrible meal. Thilla finds new ways to be a gluttonous Pig every single day and tries to disguise it as being fancy or bougie. Cut up bread on a plate of oil and balsamic vinaigrette. Potatoes that AssHat cut and apparently prepared, also in balsamic vinaigrette. And then Thilla comes behind and adds feta chunks of cheese. In a container that wasn’t from the store… she moved her packaged feta into a tumber-ware. And they wonder where Abbie gets her disability from. God forgive me. But seriously.

Thilla happy danced when the wine was opened and of course they can’t wait to indulge, they have to stand over the steak and bread as it’s preparing, talk and drink wine. While their autistic daughter is running around being autistic. The life of their dreams.

Abbie’s hair could fly into the balsamic vinaigrette and oil that Thilla got allllll the way from the great town of St. Augustine. Well, if she does, Thilla has a coupon. Fat ass.

The video is 8 minutes and for the past 5 minutes I thought that fugly design draped across Thilla’s tit was her having her purse on. I was like “wtf does this loon have her purse on?” Silly me, again.

Demonstrate to Abbie how to properly eat a slice of bread with oil and balsamic vinaigrette Thilla. There you go! Now turn your back and finish the slice. And edit cut! Perfect.

Her steaks don’t cook fast enough or long enough for me. Nor does she season them like she needs to.. but that’s for another time. Oh my gosh… she just pulled out sour cream and horseradish to put on one of those items on that plate. Gross.

And they talked about her and a cookbook. Their humor is dark. Because it’s so backwards.
Holy doodle!! One of those steaks would feed me for three meals, they were huge! Who else was disgusted that The Beast dipped her unwashed hooves into the feta and then continued touching things without washing her hooves again? I just can't imagine Lurch and the Angry Elf enjoying eating at Maasshole Manor. They are just dirty people. I know that Abbie can't help her stimming, but they need to keep her out of the kitchen area when she goes to town with her rocking back and forth. I'm sure that her hair is all over the food. :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
Five rooms one day…
Screenshot_20211005-201837~2.png

Screenshot_20211005-205441~2.png

We have one snarky greeting…

Screenshot_20211005-200845~2.png

Holy Fuck y’all, she does have hooves!

Screenshot_20211005-201039~2.png

Just look at that ass – jealous much?

One incompetent Pig…
Screenshot_20211005-203104~2.png

Screenshot_20211005-203516~2.png

Screenshot_20211005-203533~2.png

Two employees??????

Screenshot_20211005-203010~2.png

Maybe they are frozen with shock Pig is actually working!

One fake ass Pig lovingly touching the back of her employee.
Screenshot_20211005-201206~2.png

One bathroom deed. The Pig looks disgusted. Poor piggy.
Screenshot_20211005-204352~2.png

Screenshot_20211005-204407~2.png

Just for fun.
Screenshot_20211005-202637~2.png

Just for fun
Screenshot_20211005-202835~2.png

Just for….what the fuck?
Screenshot_20211005-202444~2.png

And finally five rooms…
Butt UGLY
Screenshot_20211005-205539~2.png

Butt FUGLY
Screenshot_20211005-205546~2.png

Not finished…oh, hello Sherri!
Screenshot_20211005-205744~3.png

Oh geez…amateurs
Screenshot_20211005-205927~2.png

The witch room. Huh. This one a joke? Pathetic y’all!
Screenshot_20211005-205553~3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

Better world

Big P going to a doctor for her plantar fasciitis on Lurch's recommendation. Crazy how they have been in Jacksonville a month and is referring Big P to providers. Dentist one day, foot doc the next. She's a healthy queen!!! :ROFLMAO:
Wonder if she can refer her to:
psychiatrist
Therapist
Endocrinologist
Orthopedic surgeon
Neurologist

I am sure she needs a full body work up, all of her systems have to be fucked

• Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Just watching the Travel Maass vlog about the tire explosion. I'm guessing this is the tire that Ass patched (obviously poorly), And he described Honking Across America as "poetry". They just do everything wrong.

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
It was in the vlog last night when Abbie almost eloped. I’ll watch it again to be sure. I also said that Cilla said, in the live, the reason for the missed vlog was they were working at Selfie Wrld. I’ll get back in a few.

Marker 2:20. Mentions “Miss Sherry just left”. I may be wrong - but maybe not.

Sherry lives don't look like the shack or in the Maasholes house. She did one recently.

I know she is over at their house a lot but doesn't appear she lives there. Place she does lives from is the same as it has been since moving to jax

That house has the strangest configuration. It is so bizarre for the guests to come and go via the laundry room and not the front door. The only time I've noticed guests coming through the front door was The Beast's birthday when the Slimelifer's had the limo.
When Ass mom and stepdad visited last they came in the front door.

Mostly the backdoor/laundry room is closest to their driveway and parking. Guess because they are on a weird corner plot.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Just read this:
There are some similarities but I don't think Abbie has this but if I were her parents I would still have her checked. Simple to do with genetic testing.

Once Abbie was diagnosed then she was considered disabled and qualified for Medicaid and other benefits. The Masses only pay a portion of her school tuition. This was the lawsuit they are going to address. They sued the Duvall County School System for not providing enough accommodations and they won. So Duvall pays a portion of Abbie's tuition, the Maass's also receive a grant for additional school money and A & P pay the remainder.
Anyone else correct me if I have any of this wrong or if I've forgotten something.
The lawsuit money has nothing to do with J$A. Abbie gets a scholarship from the state of Florida called the McKay Scholarship. That pays the majority of tuition. The Hambeasts pay the remainder.
My guess is they didn't get a lot of money from the lawsuit and that money is long gone by now.
It's a shame they won anything. The school was right.

• Heart

ABAPQueen1995

This man is a liar. I haven't seen any of those bloody buttons on her ipad. As a result, she is using what she knows as an attempt to get her point across which is leading to misunderstandings from her "parents". To make matters worse, they are not stopping filming when it's obvious that she doesn't want to be on camera anymore. Why don't they just add a "No camera" button and then she can actually press it when she needs to :(

• Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
What I noticed was P's mannerisms while Asshole was talking about how they'd be forever caregivers. The clip runs from 8:25-9:00 in the video. You can tell how mortified P is regarding "forever". It's horrible. At the end of the clip, P motions Asshole to point the camera at Sandy in an effort to change the subject. She makes me so angry.
Screenshot_20211004-050943~2.png

• Wow
  • Sad

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Angelman Syndrome also comes with many physical symptoms such as an inability to crawl and walk. Those affected are also known to be abnormally happy. It can share some traits of autism however. Colin Farrell has a child with Angelman Syndrome.

• Heart

convert70

VIP Member
Isaiah is weird, he wanted photos so that he can find a date. Every single shot that you see him has the same expression. He says he wanted them for tinder or bumble. I'm surprised he didn't want them for grindr. I guess Taj broke up with him. 😏😭
But this could be a red herring, he just wants people to think he's straight.
So then is Taj no longer living at the condo? Going on line asking for help to find a girlfriend or date is pretty pathetic. He doesn't seem to have any social skills of his own at all. Priscilla spent too much time trying to be part of the young crowd and his friend .

College students don't need Tinder. If he'd get involved at his University he'd meet tons of people (male and female - whatever he prefers :ROFLMAO:) - but no, they've housed him way off campus and he's socially awkward and doesn't know how to get out and meet people. But after watching the video, I realized he knew this subject matter would get the humpers involved and commenting. And asking people to vote on pics = more comments. He's just doing this for comments and clicks. But Asa didn't hesitate to humiliate him in the comments. Asshole.View attachment 808192

And then Big P's embarrassing comment. View attachment 808194

Sorry - I am quoting myself but the comments in his video :ROFLMAO: View attachment 808201
Asking people to vote on pics just shows how immature he is!....just like mama!

Last edited: