Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member
It’s just beyond sad. They can’t have a picture chart with what needs to be done in the mornings? Use bathroom, get dressed, eat, brush teeth, get backpack, shoes on…there could be pictures of Abbie doing the task. It’s like they only do the minimum & Ab is the one to suffer for it. Hey Asss I gave you some content…I expect to see the chart up soon! 😉
I remember that deodorant video. He slso showed how he shaved her armpits. Was that necessary Asshole? Its bad enough you shower her....

• Heart
Reactions: 22

RocketQueen

VIP Member
You should also know that they are preparing Abigail Lorraine for the work force. They are going to get her trained up for a
J-O-B. 😂 Moobs even tried to squirt out a tear over this 💩.
I hope you are feeling much better.❤
Jesus take the wheel.
A job?!
It wasnt but a year ago that asshole smugly declared that his Princess was too good to do some "meaningless menial job". He was standing in the office when he said it, I can even picture the fat SOB saying it! He rambled on and on about it not being necessary and how it would make her unhappy.
I guess I will spend some time watching a few vlogs. I was thinking of watching the vlogs on the TV but didnt because I knew I'd want to chat!

• Haha
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
To be realistic, the whole ‘Abbie getting a job‘ schtick is solely for content. Just like the Sexy Selfies vlog from Isaiah. They have all run out of ideas. Maybe they should put down their cameras for a few weeks (or months).

• Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
I watched the video. At the end she talked about Coming Out Day and said if anyone needed someone to talk to, they could talk to her. I don’t think it was a gimmick, I think she was sincere. I found that touching.
I believe her. I don’t believe any thing the Maassives ever say, and Side Kick Shelly has no personality at all. I missed the edit time on my other post. I do not like Side Kick Shelly at all. I’m forgetting more and more.

Just because I think it’s funny, I have a thing about hair that has fallen out. I know some people on chemo or radiation loose all of their head hair. I always loose mine so we take the Hoover to it. When I came home today from round 3, my ID son was trying to Hoover his hair. I don’t know why I thought it was funny but I’ve been laughing for over an hour. That child. He also “cooked” me dinner. 4 frozen pierogies with sour cream. My life would be so boring with out him. On topic, he will only ever use a pencil to write or draw with. Crayon smell and marker marks on him drive him crazy so he will only use a yellow number 2. Has to be yellow.

• Heart

Blasting321

Chatty Member
I just skimmed through her last two Lipshit mama’s. Last night she said she was going to a “dear friends” funeral with her mom. She said it was a woman they worked with at shipping company. Mimmsure big mama got her that job. But she spoke of her as “her employee” . She is so fucking full of herself.
anyway doesn’t look like she even went. Tonight she said they just had a day by the pool and needEd a day…

there’s all these scandals of MLM Huns getting PPP loans. In Arbonne, Monat, Mary Kay, Avon, & I found a few in Limelife. I passed it on to an anti-MLMer - MLM Huns are ineligible. Scum bags.

Kimmied

VIP Member
OK....so Abbie is off to get a job.....well why would she have to look for one when Momma P opened a business especially for disabled people to work at? What a crock of shit. Abbie has about a 3 second attention span....why are these asshats even talking about something so beyond absurd??? He should put in about 1/100th of energy into his first daughter who has the ability to actually accomplish those goals he's pipe dreaming about. What a fuckin tool. LOSER.
We have a garden center that belongs to my oldest son. My ID son and most of his class work there. My oldest offered it up and it’s part of life skills now offered by my ID sons program. My kids attention span is that of a cucumber (I’m not being mean, it’s a fact) and he hates being dirty, yet will move mulch and turn compost. There are 6 kids in his class that work with him. They shovel stuff, dig real fish ponds, and can lay pavers. We trust one of the kids to drive a bobcat. We don’t have one on ones but our typical staff gets them started and checks on them often. We were going to hire a few more older kids from his school to help in the barn but I see too many things they could get hurt on. We integrate and have never ever announced that we are a differently abled employer. As a family we don’t go announcing things we do to improve our lives, others lives, or our community. Our roots here are deep and I will always help. Even on my bad days.

• Heart
View attachment 799595
We had something tragic happen we want to make you aware of.

View attachment 799596
After spending all day with sweet girl, pricilla wanted ice cream.

View attachment 799597
I was exhausted but I went to the store because she does so much and deserves it.

View attachment 799598
At the store, I had to fight for the last chunky monkey. A lady who did not know who I was budged in front of me and reached for the chunky monkey.

View attachment 799602
I said I am FatheringAutism and that is my chunky monkey. I also grabbed plain vanilla.

View attachment 799610
As I got to the truck, I realized my keys were in my back pocket.

View attachment 799611
I set the ice cream on the top of the truck.

View attachment 799626
I reached for the ice cream and a tragic thing happened.

View attachment 799627
Pricillas chunky monkey fell on me. I had ice cream all over my shirt, my pants and shoes.

View attachment 799629
I didn’t know this was happening. I was in bed waiting.

View attachment 799631
I just wanted my me time with my chunky monkey.

View attachment 799632
He comes home and tells me the story.

View attachment 799633
He has only one carton of vanilla ice cream. Why? I asked him. My chunky monkey.

View attachment 799634
I was so disappointed y’all. I cried myself to sleep.

View attachment 799608
I should of done better.

View attachment 799607
But, being the best husband ever, I got her an ice cream cake the next day.

View attachment 799605
I hope we made you aware, see you next time
What the.... KUDOS TO YOU. Freakin BRILLIANT 🙌👏🙌🙌👏

• Haha
  • Heart

Ladybug524

Drunk Pig was feening for that wine to be opened before the brown even appeared on those steaks in her video.
Just a update: because of AssHat we’ve already seen parts and clips of this horrible meal. Thilla finds new ways to be a gluttonous Pig every single day and tries to disguise it as being fancy or bougie. Cut up bread on a plate of oil and balsamic vinaigrette. Potatoes that AssHat cut and apparently prepared, also in balsamic vinaigrette. And then Thilla comes behind and adds feta chunks of cheese. In a container that wasn’t from the store… she moved her packaged feta into a tumber-ware. And they wonder where Abbie gets her disability from. God forgive me. But seriously.

Thilla happy danced when the wine was opened and of course they can’t wait to indulge, they have to stand over the steak and bread as it’s preparing, talk and drink wine. While their autistic daughter is running around being autistic. The life of their dreams.

Abbie’s hair could fly into the balsamic vinaigrette and oil that Thilla got allllll the way from the great town of St. Augustine. Well, if she does, Thilla has a coupon. Fat ass.

The video is 8 minutes and for the past 5 minutes I thought that fugly design draped across Thilla’s tit was her having her purse on. I was like “wtf does this loon have her purse on?” Silly me, again.

Demonstrate to Abbie how to properly eat a slice of bread with oil and balsamic vinaigrette Thilla. There you go! Now turn your back and finish the slice. And edit cut! Perfect.

Her steaks don’t cook fast enough or long enough for me. Nor does she season them like she needs to.. but that’s for another time. Oh my gosh… she just pulled out sour cream and horseradish to put on one of those items on that plate. Gross.

And they talked about her and a cookbook. Their humor is dark. Because it’s so backwards.

• Haha
  • Sick

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Well the truck finally showed up. It is in Asa’s name alone. No co-sign with Isaiah like he claimed. The original color of the truck was turquoise - previous owner must have painted it. Same truck because the kid was dumb enough to show his license plate number in one of his videos and it correlates to public records. At least it’s not registered under Maass Media like Asa’s truck

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

KateK

VIP Member
I can't figure out if they are really that delusional or if he is slinging this stuff for the narrative that sweet girl is progressing and will have a job someday. Its terribly sad but at 16... nothing magic is going to happen to propel her to independence in the next 6 years. If she continues to regress at the rate she is...she may not be where she is now in 6 years..she may be less abled.

Not saying they should give up on her but good lord...adjust your expectations.

• Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
She's not looking so cute and dainty in this Vlog.

View attachment 799536 View attachment 799539
I haven't kept up with the vlogs or been on here in a few days. I am binge watching Lucifer :devilish::devilish::devilish::m Big P looks dreadful. Bloated and haggard. Her skin tone looks yellow and her face looks swollen. Both of them, IMO, are not functioning well at all. They're now into year three? four? of their charade and it's starting to show physically (and mentally). I am bored with watching them. They'll drag this out as long as possible but from the outside looking in, they're two miserable fuckers.

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Yep..its all fitting together... Here is what it says on Jordyns website..

Jordyn has autism. The shirt project was started in June of 2018 with the purpose of teaching her job skills. She now independently rolls shirts, adds wristbands and signs/stamps thank you cards. Shirts have been sold in all 50 states and Jordyn has been featured on 11 Alive, Fox 5 Atlanta, 94.9 The Bull and Forsyth County News.

I'm sure they would like to prop Abbie up in something like this. P and FA mentioned this.. not for Jordyn.. but with the thought of they could see Abbie doing this... they are such low life scammers!!
I enjoy watching Jordyn. She is MILES away from Abbie as far as functioning. I wish Jordyn's mom wasn't awestruck of FA

Good lord she looks like an oompa loompa on wheels.
#thighsthiccathanyohead

View attachment 811718
That's got a skinny filter on it. It looks like he cut her head off, shrunk her body and plopped the head back on

• Haha
  • Heart

convert70

VIP Member
My younger son is also Isaiah’s age. We just returned from a few days visiting him at UF in Gainesville. That boy is so busy with his fraternity, fraternity events, schoolwork, job … why couldn’t Isaiah pledge a fraternity to make more friends and meet more girls (or boys)? They pair up with sororities for most of their events so there’s that. Both of my boys felt that joining a frat was the best way to ensure a busy social life while they were at school. Is he above that? Or does he fear he would not get a bid? I realize Greek life is not for everyone, but he seems so isolated and lonely.
I don't think he would get through the initial process of joining a fraternity. I don't believe he has the social skills or maturity. I don't know that he had any real close friends even before college. He's too reliant on his momma and the financial bliss he's living with...condo his parents bought; truck his parents bought; probably money sent to him on a regular basis...how else could he afford gas and food unless momma keeps him stocked up with PB&J and other high caloric fat rich foods. The boy doesn't know what it means to hold down a job....and...
Isaiah, for your info your vlogging and trying to sell your photo prints isn't a real job. What you do is a hobby ( more or less). I doubt you're making enough to financially support yourself. Keep hanging onto momma's apron strings....you'll never have a life of your own!

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Did anyone catch on last night’s vlog that GM Sherry is now living in Summer’s shack? Also Cilla admitted on her ‘live’ that the reason for the missed vlog is they were working at SelfieWrld. Unnecessary drama on Asa’s behalf.
I knew Sherry was living at the Mold Mansion in Summer's shack!! I wonder if that is why Summer moved out? I kind of pictured Summer living there forever. Imagine a long day at selfish world and then come home to the Shack. I guess she gets all you can eat slop.

• Haha
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
ive seen Abbie use cash or a card. that must be a bit confusing…. I hardly ever use cash these days. It’s so dirty. 🙂

cashier was probably busy - not sure . I like when people don’t fawn all over them.

Melissa hope your day is a good one. 💋
Imagine if you are working as a cashier at a busy store and here comes the Asshat circus..honking, huge camera, Asshat alone with Abbie. In reality it probably took forever to get Abbie to pick up the cookies and carry them to the cashier..how many gummy bears did she have to be fed to get her there? The cashier probably knows Abbie and has seen Asshat there before... the Massives think everyone should bow down to them and stop everything ...because...autism...so they can build their narrative.... which probably took much much longer then what he actually filmed.. there could have even been a meltdown involved as well.

• Heart

Blasting321

Chatty Member
They really are scumbags. so she wants to personally raise $500 through her own sales. …. So someone good at math… if it’s an average of let’s say 5% of sales, on those few products, that would be around 10k in sales, she earns 35% commission = $3,500 Im not sure if my calcs are right because I am not smarter than a 5th grader. I asked my hubby how to figure it out. He thinks I’m doing something important . Hahahahaha
and Donating 2 bucks for that bag is outrageous. Why not donate all the profit.

• Heart