Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member
It is very obvious that Priscilla was much more involved and cared MUCH more about Abbie then than she does now. And I’d like to know specifics on how Abbie has progressed so much since then. Back then, when Addie was in public school, I assume she was not in diapers. Is that some thing that they would do in public school, change diapers for her? We know she’s in them 100% of the time now. That is not progress.

It also was interesting to me that they used the retention pond incident against them in court. I’ve heard the story before but I don’t think I’ve ever heard that Priscilla just stood on the side and waited until Asa got there to get her out. She claimed it was because she didn’t want to make the incident worse by chasing her, but we all know why she didn’t go into the pond …
They really should have an extra pair of hands with Pig when she is alone with Ab. She is not physically able to protect Ab if she gets away from her. What if she would run into traffic while they are just going for a walk? Is she going to stand there and watch her get run over cuz she can't run cuz of her weight? And her foot problems?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Do they not realize how much easier their lives could be by exposing Abbie to new words, actual sign language,etc. so that as she gets older she could function in a group home where she can still have help;but at least some sort of independence from A & P. They made a HUGE mistake in acting as if they do it all and she cannot function without them… funny thing is she does and learns more AWAY from the turds than with them. This is proof that they have “dumbed her down” by not allowing her to broaden her communication, having her engage with stimulating toys that would help with dexterity, having her in physical therapy that could help correct ( no matter how slight) her posture and to strengthen her neck muscles.
They have created this bubble…they have created their destiny all for the almighty dollar.
What I find so sad is how small they make Abbie's world. Kaitlin did a recent vlog about Kaidale and his activities. She commented about his relationship with his coaches. She does a very good job at exposing her son to new people and things and keeping him engaged. I understand that I can't compare Abbie and Kaidale, but there must be group activities that Abbie could be involved in if only to introduce her to new people. What happened with Surfers for Autism?

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
What would happen if an employer told asshat that abbie was fired because she didn’t bring value to the company. Then how would he react
He would sue their ass. If Ab isn't promoted to President of the company within the first year....look out, lol.Asshole will come after you!

• Haha
  • Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
A glimpse into the future of Abbie's first day at work...and every single day thereafter. :unsure: 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Not to make light of anyone with a disability working. These boneheads daydreaming about putting Abbie, with her 24/7 numerous constant needs/help/redirecting, etc into the public doing a 'job' is beyond delusional.

Each day this shit show just gets more entertaining! 🍿😂😂😂:m

firstdayatwork.jpg

• Haha

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Just watching the vlog now, that was some pretty spectacular acting there Asshat. "Playing" with Abbie and being all cheerful and encouraging. Abbie signs break and the camera cuts, then they're back to playing the fishing game. The only way this could have been more obvious is if Asshat held up a sign saying "This is for vlog content!"

We know that Asshat is never that patient with Abbie. The whole thing was so fake it was disgusting!!

If Abbie just wants to watch the fish move, let her. So what if she isn't playing with the game the right way? That's part of the joy of toys is that you can play with them however you want. I bet every parent here on Tattle has stories of their kids playing with toys in their own way, however was interesting and entertaining to them.

• Heart

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Sweet girl didn't have a choice about leaving the kitchen- the pig with her refrigerator sized body was blocking her exit with her resting bitch face.

The BS about changing Sweet girls jeans to shorts because 'it's hot'. Why lie? We all know the real reason is because Abbie's pull-up leaked AGAIN onto her clothes OR she pissed/shat herself. Stop fucking lying, we all know.

• Heart
  • Haha

georgiegirl1957

He just put this one out yesterday. Yep, they pretty much destroyed the RV. Like everything else.
Ok
He just put this one out yesterday. Yep, they pretty much destroyed the RV. Like everything else.
Once again we see Abbie locked in the truck with the dogs. Why did she film this ? Why didn't she stay inside the truck with Abbie and the dogs ? The sounds of the cars on the highway , the heat , that could have triggered a meltdown , didn't matter , because the content was more important than the well being of Abbie and the 2 family dogs . Who care's Asa you want to continue the travel vlogs ? Will people watch ? Subscribe ? What did he say ? something about giving people the stink eye while they were changing the tire on the side of a busy highway ? What was the son doing ? Who do they think they are ? Do they have road rage ? I think so . Their self importance attitude is appalling . F.U. Masse family and all the creepy Masse squad parents .

Like I said earlier.... they need to go back to pinterest... their rooms suck
I agree ! What about the room in the house they painted that looks like smurf threw up ? Masse family give up interior design . You suck big time

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
Not trying to be negative in them teaching Abbie, but she is never going to grasp the shopping thing other than knowing what she wants because the school takes her there weekly. She has no interest in the paying transaction of it and can’t pay attention enough to begin to grasp it. He makes a point of saying how she’s doing well at it and I just don’t see that. Really, what’s the point?
He is trying to make it look like they do so much for her. All the complaints from stumphumpers and tattlers alike are finally sinking in. They were both looking really neglectful for a while as far as teaching her. Now they are going overboard with their fakery and he thinks if he lues enough, people will start believing him. Ab never shakes her head "yes" when he says she does. He just says "yes" for her when that is the answer he wants us to believe she implied. Of course he can get her to go get a cookie in the store. She wants the cookie. Have her go in and buy a notebook and she won't do it. She doesn't want the notebook, she wants the cookie! The only thing she is doing is getting nowhere fast. Too liitle too late.

• Heart
  • Sad

MSlix73

VIP Member
View attachment 809418
Abbie has a damn job.
She brings in money from YouTube and Slimelife so that the Hambeasts can live their gluttonous lifestyle.
Hogsiaha on the other hand won't ever have to work a day in his life.
I wonder if it's time for mommy to refill his Publix Grocery Card?
Or maybe his gas card?
She does not look healthy at all. I am not sure if its the lighting; but her skin looks gray, her eyes and hair look dull as well. This child needs better nutrition and vitamins.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lizaable90

VIP Member
A&P have a new leg bumper extraordinaire!!
She even calls on Asa to help her out in her conversations when she feels attacked…
One poster was asking the hard questions. Not a peep from Asa or Priscilla.

So, basically, Abbie is apparently to good for school and can use school time to learn employment? Yet, she is a “typical teenager” in so many ways, per Priscilla. So, what other “typical teenagers” leave school to work at a job? Most go to school because their education is more important..

Also, the leghumper said that Asa and Priscilla were too busy to come to their own company and work with her. Seriously? They are too busy to work with their own employees?

Also, the leghumper said that Abbie is too tired but not tired enough for therapies and hanging out in the pool and with her cousins. So, what is it? To tired to work or excuses not to work at Selfish World..

Asa and Priscilla have got to cut down on the Kool-Aid that they are serving their leg humpers. It is so very bad that they are even getting confused with the narrative…

• Haha
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member

“We have money now so we don’t bother with the Medicaid Waiver, thats for peasants! We go the easy route and just buy the device and replace it when we need to, you know because were rich….now click on our Amazon Affiliate link peasant”

“No need to get the trial version when you’re wife is a bo$$ babe. We hustled hard for the $250 because we know that our daughter needs it, sorry if you can’t afford it….priorities mmmk”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Thats only the beginning. They will put up with being made fun of their whole life. You obviously are encouraging them to look and act like boys because thats what you want.
I think that because Lurch is kind and nurturing to the girls, they want to be like her which is likely why they both have boyish hair like her. I don't think that little children should be worrying themselves with pronouns and that comes down to what they are being taught at home and having an androgynous parent certainly doesn't help. I don't think Lurch deserves praise for her humble brag of acceptance of this child's decision. This is as exploitive as the Maassholes. Lurch and Angry Elf's platform will be discussing their child's genderless existence. Like Abbie, that child doesn't have the ability/maturity to consent for her personal business to be made public. That little girl could easily change her mind and could be made fun of and embarrassed that her parent plastered it on social media.

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Asshat trying to get another sponsor... with sweet peppers. Abbie FINALLY takes one and takes a tiny bite and puts it down. I imagine they look like candy to her... EVERYTHING is about making $$$$$

Ab really likes raw peppers. And other raw veg. A lot actually

But they probably thought they could get a video real fast of her super into it but Ab didn't want to perform. She could have been focused/interested in something else at the moment. Who knows. But obviously not in the mood to eat a pepper for the camera

• Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
ASSa, I know you don't like to work, I got you covered, you said you were going to film the lawsuit video, I got that for you. Heck I even edited it, made a cute thumbnail for it. The only problem is it's almost 30 minutes. Most like humpers don't have that attention span, they're just like Abbie in that regards. But then again us over here at Tattle are bored of your endless rambling and use your videos as sleeping aids. So here you go:

It's from 3 years ago, but who cares???
Maybe next thing you could do is make another what is an Abbie's bag, or who is Summer, or even update that and make a who is Sherry?
YOU'RE WELCOME!

• Haha
  • Sick

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I thought the same thing. Why waste the time and energy of having her do this. She will never even be close to doing adult tasks so why push it. Give her simple things as if you would a 2 yr old. Can they not see this is senseless? I have a friend who has conservatorship over her niece who is autistic, she is 28 years old but functions at about a 5 yr old level. She is verbal but still is very limited so they give her what is age appropriate for her mental age so they don’t cause her extreme frustration. What do they not get about this. Abbie is not just autistic either she has IDD according to them. They should quit trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. It’s not going to work.

You may see it as pointless, but she's 16, and this is an age appropriate chore for her to do. Should I just stop teaching my autistic teen to do things around the house because he'll never live on his own and will likely end up in a group home? No. He is capable of doing small chores. What you see as "pointless" is indeed following directions, sorting out what dishes go where, able to be redirected without becoming aggressive, and accomplishing a task all the way through. She's also doing something that is not really a preferred task for her, and not having a meltdown because she was asked to do something. That is pretty huge in the autism/IDD world.

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
Thanks Omar for sending the fugly brown bathing suit, the color of sh*t goes perfectly with her personality. Now send one in gold to match her piss ass mothering qualities. Hey Prisscillapotomous..stay off you little boy's comments, it made you look like a fool.

• Haha
  • Heart