Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeMe99

I've been watching this channel for at least two years, Abbie has not learned anything new, if anything she has declined in a lot of areas. We aren't saying she CAN'T learn, we are just stating she just can't hold down a job like they think she can. If she hasn't learned to go to the bathroom on her own at 16 the chances are that in 6 more years she still won't know. Sarah is 100% correct, Abbie just doesn't have the ability to perform a job without someone holding her hand the ENTIRE time and if they want her to work so bad they can hire her at Selfie World.

Holy sh*t!!! They are never going to accept who she is or what she is/is not capable of. Six more years is not going to make a difference. She does not just have autism she has severe IDD. Would they expect an 18 month old to be able to hold a job? Their expectations of what she is capable of is way off. Have they never been told this by any of the professionals along the way? I get the heartbreak of knowing they will always be dealing with a toddler at best, but major reality check needed on their end.

Had to. It was sponsored, otherwise he wouldn’t get paid. Boring as hell though.
2 minutes is usually the average sponsor time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I think that because Lurch is kind and nurturing to the girls, they want to be like her which is likely why they both have boyish hair like her. I don't think that little children should be worrying themselves with pronouns and that comes down to what they are being taught at home and having an androgynous parent certainly doesn't help. I don't think Lurch deserves praise for her humble brag of acceptance of this child's decision. This is as exploitive as the Maassholes. Lurch and Angry Elf's platform will be discussing their child's genderless existence. Like Abbie, that child doesn't have the ability/maturity to consent for her personal business to be made public. That little girl could easily change her mind and could be made fun of and embarrassed that her parent plastered it on social media.
👆 This is very well said. My DIL's brother knew from an early age he was not female. He didn't start to transition until he was 17. His family accepted it but is was a very gradual change. When I met him he was still a female and looked like a female. I've told my kids, and now I'm sounding like my parents but, I don't get this pronoun crap. I really don't. I am very open minded but I am trying to understand it. Does this mean Ruby thinks of herself as both male and female? What kid at her age even understands the complexity of gender and sexual orientation. Nobody has been able to explain it to me where it makes sense. If anyone out there can tell me what I'm missing, I'm all ears.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Asshat blabbering about treating Abbie like a human (again) when he and Princess Petty treat her like either a performing circus act or a nuisance. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And yes, Asshat, God was telling you to shut up. Even God has had enough of the constant bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Or put the “famous” white Abbie sofa that they allowed her to paint…instead they have it in the shack. If its Abbies “special” room, then add something of Abbies.

They could of done a corn maze of sorts…put up corn stalks and have it where the person is coming out of the maze and have a creepy scarecrow behind them.
They could do a play on “Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown”
They could of done a Clown Room…have black light with fluorescent paint or lights lighting the clown masks with a back drop.
Lack of imagination
Just look how they have decorated their house. Not surprising they didn’t do a great job on the decorating for Selfiewrld. Apparently, this is not P’s jam either.

• Haha

What the ....

VIP Member
Happy Humper Vlog Y’all

Side note:
Today I found out my work, starting January 2022, will no longer offer piece rate work. It’s exciting but scary at the same time not knowing what that will look like. Hopefully we won’t lose our contracts. Fingers crossed.

Screenshot_20211013-172752~3.png

She was incapable of learning typical school curriculum. Jackass.

Screenshot_20211013-172645~2.png

She will go as far as her support team can take her because she will never be independent enough to care for herself. Jackass.

Screenshot_20211013-171430~2.png

Yes Big P, we all know you know the company called Crumble. Damn.

Screenshot_20211013-171128~2.png

WTF is with these butt ugly door hanging.

Screenshot_20211013-171753~4.png

Pickled Okra and Spam Balls anyone?

Screenshot_20211013-175350~2.png

Wow, check out those impressive moobs!!

Screenshot_20211013-175418~2.png

• Haha

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Asshat trying to get another sponsor... with sweet peppers. Abbie FINALLY takes one and takes a tiny bite and puts it down. I imagine they look like candy to her... EVERYTHING is about making $$$$$

This is what working 80+ hours a week looks like for A&P. 60 of those hours are spent discussing where they're going to eat out next.

• Haha

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Am I the only one thinking SO WHAT. She put the dishes away and didn’t throw a fit, who cares.

I just don’t think it’s a big deal because there’s so many other things that they should be focusing on, that her putting the dishes away without a fit means nothing.
I thought the same thing. Why waste the time and energy of having her do this. She will never even be close to doing adult tasks so why push it. Give her simple things as if you would a 2 yr old. Can they not see this is senseless? I have a friend who has conservatorship over her niece who is autistic, she is 28 years old but functions at about a 5 yr old level. She is verbal but still is very limited so they give her what is age appropriate for her mental age so they don’t cause her extreme frustration. What do they not get about this. Abbie is not just autistic either she has IDD according to them. They should quit trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. It’s not going to work.

• Heart

Snarky1003

Wait so are you saying that not playing with toys is a sign of being on the spectrum?

I don’t think Priscilla or Assa are autistic. I just think they are uneducated.
Uneducated and smug. The worst combination.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
They talked about her getting a job at crumble cookies. Are they just that delusional?? She would eat everything in site. Plus she sticks her hands in her pull up, fecal smears and has an adversion to washing her hands. I would guess on an avg day she only washes her hands at school. But no, let’s get a food related job. I can’t even think of a job she could actually do. I thought maybe a garden center, but she would just play in mulch or dirt, and not actually work. Maybe a farm where she could be in charge of feeding the animals, but I feel like that could need to be able to follow strict directions.
If they believe that others should hire Abbie, they need to look at their own business first. Abbie could be their "Selfishwrld Greeter", she could help with cleaning , maybe hand out ring lights. They know that she is not capable of independently doing any of that, so why push the agenda on other businesses? They are such arrogant and selfish twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

SCCOct66

VIP Member
P is really the most inappropriate mother.... posting comments about sexy selfies and seducing? Just as bad as going on about partying and dancing with him... she seems to thing it makes it look like she has some super special close relationship with her son... but it really, really doesn’t. It shows immaturity on her part and blurred boundaries. Also a lack of happiness and fulfillment in her life that she has to not only insert herself into everything, try to be one of the young people, and cling to every ounce of him she can.

Eta... also both the Maasholes commenting on their son's vlogs is totally fake and to up engagement. Reminds me of when reality show people comment on things like cast mates instagrams. It is all for show and attention.
My daughter and Isaiah are the same age. I enjoy her social media and "like" but I would never comment on any of her posts calling her "Ma'am" and giving advice and signing off "Love, Mom". Ridiculous

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Oh Lordy, Lauren is on the bariatric surgery train. Her manic health issues are pressing her to get weight loss surgery. Honestly, she’s a good candidate if she can get her fucking brain in line. She’s young, so she better take all the therapy that they offer, it works if you don’t lose your fucking mind and gained it all back, like big P
I would love to see her get it and show Pig how its done, lol. I think she could do it. Pig would be so jealous!

• Heart
  • Sad

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Yeah that trailer got beat to sh*t!! P doesn’t seem too thrilled with the experience.
It was ridiculous for their maiden voyage as a family traveling in an RV to be a month long. Especially with Abbie and not knowing how she would react.

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
A couple of things.

1. Abbie dropped her ipad in the pool and we're supposed to believe Big P jumped in and rescued it. Unless she was already in her bathing suit, this did not happen.

2. Isaiah broke the mic on his camera. These people cannot take care of their things.

3. Ass jokes about Squirt's demise.

4. Summer traveled somewhere and went to see Harry Styles in concert with Kylie and Becca. I am THRILLED to see her doing age appropriate things with friends - and it looks like they even got matching tattoos!

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Interesting. I could be wrong, but it's almost as if her lateral incisors (the teeth immediately on each side of her two front teeth) are gone :unsure: .

It looks like her two front teeth (central incisors) are sitting next to her canine/cuspid teeth, which is not normal but it would make this image make more sense.

I've looked at her bite a million times but never made that connection until you said something.🦷🦷
Who knows...with all the weirdness going on with the mouths of the entire mASSive family, nothing shocks me anymore!! 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

View attachment 810155View attachment 810165
Holy cow I thought it was her canines that were forward but NO! It's the second teeth. Like the front teeth are regressing

👆 This is very well said. My DIL's brother knew from an early age he was not female. He didn't start to transition until he was 17. His family accepted it but is was a very gradual change. When I met him he was still a female and looked like a female. I've told my kids, and now I'm sounding like my parents but, I don't get this pronoun crap. I really don't. I am very open minded but I am trying to understand it. Does this mean Ruby thinks of herself as both male and female? What kid at her age even understands the complexity of gender and sexual orientation. Nobody has been able to explain it to me where it makes sense. If anyone out there can tell me what I'm missing, I'm all ears.
My son (he will always be my son in my heart no matter how he identifies) identifies as "they". So does his partner (born a female, but goes by they). They have a heterosexual relationship. The way my son explained it is gender doesn't matter - they are human and that's it. I try my best but I still struggle with understanding it. I use "they" to my best ability but I slip sometimes. It's not for me to understand I guess. I love my son, no matter what pronouns are used.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad