Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member
but even that will be photoshopped to look a different shape to what it actually is
And it will be blood shot.

A couple of things.

1. Abbie dropped her ipad in the pool and we're supposed to believe Big P jumped in and rescued it. Unless she was already in her bathing suit, this did not happen.

2. Isaiah broke the mic on his camera. These people cannot take care of their things.

3. Ass jokes about Squirt's demise.

4. Summer traveled somewhere and went to see Harry Styles in concert with Kylie and Becca. I am THRILLED to see her doing age appropriate things with friends - and it looks like they even got matching tattoos!
There is no way Pig dove into the pool and saved Abs Ipad. There would have been a tidal wave and the Ipad would have ended up in the neighbors pool across the street. Sandy is the ONLY thing she would jump in to save.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My boy seriously sat in a mud puddle yesterday and had a blast squishing all the mud and grass with his hands. He likes to squish stuff, but mud is preferable to any store bought items I try.
I can't pinpoint exactly why, but reading the above left me with a HUGE smile! I hope he enjoyed even more than I imagined he did!

• Heart
  • Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Why the hell does her tongue have to constantly flop out of her mouth? With her lisp, eating with her mouth open, tongue lulled out for bites, her mouth is almost always gapped open (goes well with her dead eyes thpugh) I am starting to think she has an unaddressed medical condition. My cousin had minor surgery on his tongue when he was a baby... cant recall if it was too big or the connecty thingy on the bottom need cut (he is older than me so I just heard about it lol)... though likely she is just a mannerless moron

But I have never seen someone who didn't have an underlining issue have so many issues with their mouth, tongue, and face.
Her tongue and her fingers all seem to have a mind of their own. All flopping independently hither and yon :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Ladybug524

A 49 minute video that had at least 4 different room placements. I literally scrolled thru the whole video. And I’m so tired of Thilla getting on camera looking sad, depressed and looking just pathetic. And it’s on purpose. Solely for certain topics like doctors appointments or to talk about legal stuff, etc.

They get on my nerves like fr.

• Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
2. Isaiah broke the mic on his camera. These people cannot take care of their things.
matching tattoos!
Isaiah is weird, he wanted photos so that he can find a date. Every single shot that you see him has the same expression. He says he wanted them for tinder or bumble. I'm surprised he didn't want them for grindr. I guess Taj broke up with him. 😏😭
But this could be a red herring, he just wants people to think he's straight.

• Haha
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Random thought:
Is this job talk a way for The Beast to employ Abbie at SpankieWrld? A way for the humpers to come gawk at The Princess without it looking like Pig is putting her on display? Trying to find ways to save the SelfishShip from sinking?
We know many of their vlogs are either prepping the dummies for some upcoming fuckery or saving face after they have been called out on some 🐂💩

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
I still can’t get over him saying they showcased her squeeze stim. It’s not the squeeze, it’s not the stim it’s the word showcase.
Like he is on the fucking price is right going for the showcase showdown.
Like he is explaining that he showcased the hooves of his prized pig at the fucking state fair.
Not saying stimming is bad or taboo. I just feel like who the fuck does he think he is?
Maybe Abbie doesn’t want to publicize her most personal things and that’s just the thing…she can’t give her consent.

Just check out these vlog titles from Fathead FatheringAutism:

Favorite autistic stimming behavior
Stealing food and hand stimming
Autistic stimming behaviors at family dinner
Affection and aggression with autistic stimming
Autistic stimming at fireworks show
Autistic stimming to hip Hop
Painful autistic stimming
Lots of autistic stimming and life skills
Autistic stimming with a GoPro
New stimming behavior for an autistic girl

Gurrrr. Makes me so mad at that Asshole and so sad for Abbie.
"The Price Is Right"....you really described his using her for nothing but $$$....
Step right up and see her stim, right Asshole??

• Sad
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
What a good Mama and such precious little ones. I love the way the one baby is clinging to Mama's arm ❤ ❤ ❤
She is a great first time Mommy. I stayed with her this morning/afternoon while she was delivering because you never know with first litters, but she was perfect.
Tinkerhog should take some nurturing lessons from the animals around the moldy plantation. She may learn a thing or two. 😻

• Heart

Seashellz

Chatty Member
#1 Scammer again this month!
Remember when she was touting that all the flower arrangements were from slime life, but then you see her shopping at Costco and buying the same damn Arrangements.P if you want to buy flowers for yourself that's just fine, I do it all the time... Just don't lie about it.

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
Fathering Autism #105 is coming up next so in honor of the 105 lbs. Pigsweat lost, and gained again, we need to have a special celebration in Kermies Korner!

• Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
So there's no lock on the front door? They need to put a "hotel lock" on the front door?
Wtf?
Are we supposed to think it's cute that Abbie can open the front door and let the cat out?
According to Assa she's opening the door a lot.
One would think CPS (child protection services) would have noticed this huge safety issue on their visits.
Maybe they should re-visit.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
A couple of things.

1. Abbie dropped her ipad in the pool and we're supposed to believe Big P jumped in and rescued it. Unless she was already in her bathing suit, this did not happen.

3. Ass jokes about Squirt's demise.

4. Summer traveled somewhere and went to see Harry Styles in concert with Kylie and Becca. I am THRILLED to see her doing age appropriate things with friends - and it looks like they even got matching tattoos!
Yes.. I'm starting to see Summer behaving like a young adult.. good for her! Moving away from the Massives was the best thing she can do. I hope they dont try to pull her back into that mess.

I dont see P rescuing the iPad either.. unless she was already in the pool like you say.

Isaiah is weird, he wanted photos so that he can find a date. Every single shot that you see him has the same expression. He says he wanted them for tinder or bumble. I'm surprised he didn't want them for grindr. I guess Taj broke up with him. 😏😭
But this could be a red herring, he just wants people to think he's straight.
Or he is trying the dating/wanting a girl friend for content. I do wonder what happened to TAJ.

• Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Who’s responsibility is it to change her pull up at her new job? And change her pants because she seems to have a wardrobe change at school daily.. will her boss do it? Or will they delegate? Maybe moobs or cilla will come in an do it! They are so freaking delusional. She has no attention span, can’t follow directions, can’t accomplish a task without hand over hand, and likes to yell. There’s no way she could have a job working with people in public. She would be so disruptive!

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
If they told the truth they'd lose their fans. By keeping the hope going people are tuning in every day and following the family and cheering on all the progress that they say she's making. If they told the truth they wouldn't have a vlog worth following.
That is pretty much why they do things with her like shopping..it is not for Abbie to progress or learn..it is solely for content and to push a narrative for their fans. Its like they are skipping 10 steps and going to shopping because it makes better content then going through the excruciating slow boring, time consuming steps of teaching words or helping her in all the other areas that she may need to make her life a bit easier. Same thing for riding a bike..they are so desperate for her to get to step D of riding the bike.. they skip over steps A,B,C..because those steps make for boring content..and take to much time and consistency. If they were really interested in her learning they would be trying (or already years ago) had done steps A,B,C...if that makes sense.

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I'm freaking rolling over here. She even uses a filter or whatever on Asa. This is hilarious. Chin drop...literally!!!
Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 1.58.26 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
She can't wait for him to put Abbie to bed so she can cut the act and get on her phone!
If she's so loving and motherly why doesn't she get off her fat a$$ to put Abbie to bed herself.
Sorry Priscilla! Watching you paw at your dsughters hair isn't being a mother!
She probably bribed Ab saying " Mom will give you TWO donuts if you lay down by me!!"

• Haha

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Five rooms one day…
View attachment 796429
View attachment 796430

We have one snarky greeting…

View attachment 796431
Holy Fuck y’all, she does have hooves!

View attachment 796432
Just look at that ass – jealous much?

One incompetent Pig…
View attachment 796452
View attachment 796454
View attachment 796455

Two employees??????

View attachment 796456
Maybe they are frozen with shock Pig is actually working!

One fake ass Pig lovingly touching the back of her employee.
View attachment 796457

One bathroom deed. The Pig looks disgusted. Poor piggy.
View attachment 796458
View attachment 796459

Just for fun.
View attachment 796460
Just for fun
View attachment 796461
Just for….what the fuck?
View attachment 796462

And finally five rooms…
Butt UGLY
View attachment 796463
Butt FUGLY
View attachment 796464
Not finished…oh, hello Sherri!
View attachment 796465
Oh geez…amateurs View attachment 796466
The witch room. Huh. This one a joke? Pathetic y’all!
View attachment 796467

Geeze, I could go down to a local community park that has a pond and get some real fall pics for FREE! There is a gazebo and bench by the pond that they decorate for fall. Much more picturesque than a booth indoors any day!

• Heart
  • Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
At the end of tonight’s vlog, Ass says Cilly Sue didn’t have to block her from putting away the dishes but at 4:38 minutes, we see Abbie try to walk away and Cilly blocks her. Maybe he forgot to edit that part out 😆
The Beast really doesn't have to move too much to block. She's built like Refrigerator Perry.

1633915012464.png

• Haha
  • Wow