Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My overall analysis of P

Asa only married her because she was pregnant. For crying out loud, she had to track him down. Okay we all know this.

Asa cheats on P and has an out-of-wedlock child WHICH I KNOW HE WAS AWARE OF.

He told P and begged her to take him back. Which she did because she is kind of adesperate woman. But inside she never forgot or fully forgave him. She holds this over his head and thats why they decided to have another baby. To make P feel better.

Andeven better, that baby was a girl! P figured her little girl would be better and cuter and smarter than Asa's girl (even though he does not acknowledge that daughter) To P it was a competition so to speak.

And then the diagnosis. all P's dreamsare dashed. She now views Abbie as her disappointment. She knows Asa's daughter is NT. Abbie cannot 'compete'. She's not perfect. Shes not as good.

P takes her disappointment to a level of disgust and shame. She holds these feelings against both Asa & Abbie. It even affects her feelings toward isaiah....but it makes her more loving andover-protective ofhim. She holds him up...almost too high of an opinion of him..

Everytime she looks at Abbbie she sees the other daughter...Asa's daughter. She can't handle her loss so she decides, what the heck, we'll make Abbie a sideshow and we will at least make some money offf her.

Let me know what yall think!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really don't know much about ABA and other types of therapies for people with autism. But, is it weird that the few tasks that they've kind of focused on with Abbie have something to do with household chores (Ex: unloading the dishwasher, vacuuming, etc)?

It is like A & P are trying to train her to do the tasks they don't want to do. Am I reading to much into this, but are these really the types of tasks people at Abbie's level need to be doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
omg...Asss sure loves that fish bubble noise.. he turned it into a text notification.

On another not.. it is so hard to see these bozos living in practically looks to be a resort .. big pool and patio.. enormous tv's ... when so many good people around the world are financially hurting.... it really hard to watch.
,.. I was almost hoping Abbie would land a big sh...t. in the middle of the pool... lol....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My overall analysis of P

Asa only married her because she was pregnant. For crying out loud, she had to track him down. Okay we all know this.

Asa cheats on P and has an out-of-wedlock child WHICH I KNOW HE WAS AWARE OF.

He told P and begged her to take him back. Which she did because she is kind of adesperate woman. But inside she never forgot or fully forgave him. She holds this over his head and thats why they decided to have another baby. To make P feel better.

Andeven better, that baby was a girl! P figured her little girl would be better and cuter and smarter than Asa's girl (even though he does not acknowledge that daughter) To P it was a competition so to speak.

And then the diagnosis. all P's dreamsare dashed. She now views Abbie as her disappointment. She knows Asa's daughter is NT. Abbie cannot 'compete'. She's not perfect. Shes not as good.

P takes her disappointment to a level of disgust and shame. She holds these feelings against both Asa & Abbie. It even affects her feelings toward isaiah....but it makes her more loving andover-protective ofhim. She holds him up...almost too high of an opinion of him..

Everytime she looks at Abbbie she sees the other daughter...Asa's daughter. She can't handle her loss so she decides, what the heck, we'll make Abbie a sideshow and we will at least make some money offf her.

Let me know what yall think!
Totally agree except for Asa begging to be taken back. I 100% believe it was her who begged. No proof, just my gut. She is disgustingly in love with him. I dont know why Asa did go back....maybe the trouble he was having with the law...baby mama dumped him....idk...but I think he went back for reasons other than love....and she was happy to have him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I see this family making terrible decisions, eating bad foods, doing stupid stuff. I also see a family with a daughter that they know will never be a typical teenage no many how many times they say it. I see the sad side of it. But they have already messed up and I don't think they can ever fix it. Get real jobs, protect your family's privacy, what's left of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really don't know much about ABA and other types of therapies for people with autism. But, is it weird that the few tasks that they've kind of focused on with Abbie have something to do with household chores (Ex: unloading the dishwasher, vacuuming, etc)?

It is like A & P are trying to train her to do the tasks they don't want to do. Am I reading to much into this, but are these really the types of tasks people at Abbie's level need to be doing?
Asa CLAIMS it's for Abbie to learn basic life skills. But I don't believe him.

Reactions: 9
Florida is not on shutdown. It is up to each locality to decide. I'm really scared now. If we locked down now we'd have a chance to not have hospitals be overwhelmed.
Without a government lockdown people will be like A&P and just ignore it.

• Sad
I agree that P again chased A down when he”didn’t want to be married”. She didn’t even know him 2 mos.got pregnant. And chased him down then. If he was still in the CG at the time,I bet she was calling his command to find him. They may have given him the “suggestion” to get out before she became a major problem that would have pushed him out involuntarily.

She holds it over his head and am sure he too has thrown a good many times how he didn’t have to go back to her...

As for the actual First Daughter,hopefully the mom has been able to get financials on him and has asked for a hefty increase in CS. And I hope First Daughter will go to college cause that means at least 4 extra years of that support as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Asa CLAIMS it's for Abbie to learn basic life skills. But I don't believe him.
Agreed.
Abbie can learn to communicate her needs and wants (adaptive ASL, using her device)
Abbie can learn life skills to be as independent as possible (just basic uncomplicated skills)
Abbie can achieve small goals/tasks to feel proud (approval from others)
But Abbie will never become totally independent, make good life choices or have a job without assistance.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So Lauren’s vlog popped up right after this tit show and she goes “we’re going to visit my parents... we have been social distancing with them for two weeks and they are not high risk” LMAO WHAT? Are your parents 40 year olds?? Man all these people in Florida dumb as hell. I’m sorry but they have no clue what they’re doing, or saying or how to stay safe during this time. Lmao wow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Again, tonights vlog was from Friday. They posted this breakfast crap on Friday. Regardless, heres my thoughts:
*Asa laying it on thick with the sappy song accompanying Abbie's inability to crack an egg, understand that she has to hold the bowl, etc.
*Comments about how keeping her busy helps her sleep. No tit Sherlock, you read that here after you got back from Cabo!
*Asa literally LIFTING Abbies legs. Yes, work it girl. She def needs pool time to cool off from that.
*Asa telling Abbie to pick the weather, after he points to the sun. Yes! She saw me..hope no one else did!
*More footage of P craddling Sandy in the pool, trying to turn her into her NT daughter since one day Summer will leave too.
*Snacks outside. Yep, rolling the lunch meat makes it fancy.
*P's butt in burned. Must've been really sunny, Abbie was right!
*Asa thumbing his nose at us with Abbies "cute" stim notification. Thats ok Asa. Think how cute that will be when Abbies 30.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
One can really see 🐖cillas weight gain in the latest park vlog!

They both look like food addicts flopping around all over the place in the morning meeting video. I’m waiting for her face to blow up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Florida is not on shutdown. It is up to each locality to decide. I'm really scared now. If we locked down now we'd have a chance to not have hospitals be overwhelmed.
Without a government lockdown people will be like A&P and just ignore it.
That’s why our government in the u.k. have gone on lockdown, to try to give our health service a chance to cope with what may come.

It’s weird and intrusive to turn her stim into a text sounds.
It’s bloody irritating. I hate that noise, makes me want to scream.

Reactions: 8
It’s weird and intrusive to turn her stim into a text sounds.
And sad. They have nothing else. They can drag her to proms or talent shows, hold her hand to make an x or "art", make her stand "hands waiting" for pictures she doesnt want to pose for...but she wont really have any real accomplishment for them to brag about or hang on the fridge, so they try to focus on "cute". And I suppose compared to the yelling or gagging stim, thats the best they have. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The whole fingers in the mouth and then touching food other people will eat is absolutely disgusting. No telling where else her nasty fingers have been(besides her nose, of course)!

• Sick
Ugh I cant stand them!
*Abbies up all night again? Funny she wasnt up all night when they werent there!
*No Asa, she doesnt hate to color...she cant correctly hold a crayon. Or pen. Stop sugar-coating.
*Why are these vlogs so far behind now? They posted about this "science class" on the 'gram last week...but they showed current vlogs with Summer gone prior to this. I swear I think he is reading here and elsewhere and creating based on what he sees.
I think they switched up the vlogs some to confuse people about the actual dates they were out spreading the Mexican ebbie jeebies 🐖 brought back with her then spread up and down the east coast from Florida to Georgia.
Those dumbasses.
People can still tell the timeline.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s why our government in the u.k. have gone on lockdown, to try to give our health service a chance to cope with what may come.

It’s bloody irritating. I hate that noise, makes me want to scream.
Unfortunately, the UK term of "lockdown" is the definition of what most of America has been doing for a couple weeks, "social distancing". Our non-essential business's, court systems, schools have been closed for 2 weeks. People can still go to the grocery or "out to exercise"....and really go anywhere they choose. And they do. Without martial law there is no way to keep people inside. :(

I'm sure he's hoping people will beg him to make it downloadable so they can use it too...
He'll charge $1.99 LOL

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.