Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole fingers in the mouth and then touching food other people will eat is absolutely disgusting. No telling where else her nasty fingers have been(besides her nose, of course)!
I'm surprised they haven't ended up with E coli.. from the unwashed hands "cooking"

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My overall analysis of P

Asa only married her because she was pregnant. For crying out loud, she had to track him down. Okay we all know this.

Asa cheats on P and has an out-of-wedlock child WHICH I KNOW HE WAS AWARE OF.

He told P and begged her to take him back. Which she did because she is kind of adesperate woman. But inside she never forgot or fully forgave him. She holds this over his head and thats why they decided to have another baby. To make P feel better.

Andeven better, that baby was a girl! P figured her little girl would be better and cuter and smarter than Asa's girl (even though he does not acknowledge that daughter) To P it was a competition so to speak.

And then the diagnosis. all P's dreamsare dashed. She now views Abbie as her disappointment. She knows Asa's daughter is NT. Abbie cannot 'compete'. She's not perfect. Shes not as good.

P takes her disappointment to a level of disgust and shame. She holds these feelings against both Asa & Abbie. It even affects her feelings toward isaiah....but it makes her more loving andover-protective ofhim. She holds him up...almost too high of an opinion of him..

Everytime she looks at Abbbie she sees the other daughter...Asa's daughter. She can't handle her loss so she decides, what the heck, we'll make Abbie a sideshow and we will at least make some money offf her.

Let me know what yall think!
Spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
After watching the scavenger hunt video it struck me even harder at just how profoundly delayed Abbie really is. Even though I knew italready I gotta say that it really showed it so clearly. I mean when someone asks her to jump she really can't even process what that means. She cannot match an item is on a paper. It's actually very sad. But A & P need to get a grip on reality and quit fooling themselves that she's learning this stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
omg...Asss sure loves that fish bubble noise.. he turned it into a text notification.

On another not.. it is so hard to see these bozos living in practically looks to be a resort .. big pool and patio.. enormous tv's ... when so many good people around the world are financially hurting.... it really hard to watch.
,.. I was almost hoping Abbie would land a big sh...t. in the middle of the pool... lol....
Give it time 💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unfortunately, the UK term of "lockdown" is the definition of what most of America has been doing for a couple weeks, "social distancing". Our non-essential business's, court systems, schools have been closed for 2 weeks. People can still go to the grocery or "out to exercise"....and really go anywhere they choose. And they do. Without martial law there is no way to keep people inside. :(

He'll charge $1.99 LOL
As from today people are not allowed to go anywhere non essential and police have been given power to disperse any groups of people, also hefty fines for those who flout the rules. It has been pretty much like a ghost town in Manchester in the evenings anyway but with all business’s closed there wouldn't be any point to people going there. They are allowing people who are old, disabled and national health service workers to have the first hour of supermarket shopping before others.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I feel bad for Isaiah right now. Having to do homeschool at that circus. Him and Summer are going to be grossly taken advantage of. If I were him and really her to, I’d lock myself in my room and get my work done.
Or he could go to his naa naa and step papa (the nurse practioner, Dan?) and hang out with them, saying he needs to do scholarship applications? He is 18 years old and old enough to go fight for his country, release the apron strings P, and let your young man go on a road trip, and spend some time with his other grandies, and Uncles.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Again, tonights vlog was from Friday. They posted this breakfast crap on Friday. Regardless, heres my thoughts:
*Asa laying it on thick with the sappy song accompanying Abbie's inability to crack an egg, understand that she has to hold the bowl, etc.
*Comments about how keeping her busy helps her sleep. No tit Sherlock, you read that here after you got back from Cabo!
*Asa literally LIFTING Abbies legs. Yes, work it girl. She def needs pool time to cool off from that.
*Asa telling Abbie to pick the weather, after he points to the sun. Yes! She saw me..hope no one else did!
*More footage of P craddling Sandy in the pool, trying to turn her into her NT daughter since one day Summer will leave too.
*Snacks outside. Yep, rolling the lunch meat makes it fancy.
*P's butt in burned. Must've been really sunny, Abbie was right!
*Asa thumbing his nose at us with Abbies "cute" stim notification. Thats ok Asa. Think how cute that will be when Abbies 30.
Did anyone notice Isaiah on the couch laughing while they were doing the “exercise”?!! Hahaha I was dead ... but yes I agree on all your points here. These people are ridiculous

Yeah he pointed to the sun on the screen ... he must think we’re as slow as Abbie ...and him and P

Also Sandy is being forced to get into that damn pool lmao. Honestly I think it’s kinda nasty to be swimming with dogs, especially with Abbie who swallows the water... but to each their own...

Reactions: 17
I'm surprised they haven't ended up with E coli.. from the unwashed hands "cooking"
As from today people are not allowed to go anywhere non essential and police have been given power to disperse any groups of people, also hefty fines for those who flout the rules. It has been pretty much like a ghost town in Manchester in the evenings anyway but with all business’s closed there wouldn't be any point to people going there. They are allowing people who are old, disabled and national health service workers to have the first hour of supermarket shopping before others.
Same here, all of it. I truly hope it works better for you across the pond, because so many people here just do not care.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
After watching the scavenger hunt video it struck me even harder at just how profoundly delayed Abbie really is. Even though I knew italready I gotta say that it really showed it so clearly. I mean when someone asks her to jump she really can't even process what that means. She cannot match an item is on a paper. It's actually very sad. But A & P need to get a grip on reality and quit fooling themselves that she's learning this stuff.
I think part of it is that that was way above her level. it would have taken them maybe 15 minutes to set up a "scavenger hunt" that would have been more her pace. none of this "squirrel as animal, pine cone as seed" crap. maybe 4-6 things. bench, tree, grass, flower, trash can etc.. then just as they walk they could have asked her to identify things, instead of dragging her around to try and find things on the list. and if they did this on a regular basis with her, I think there would be improvement.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think part of it is that that way above her level. it would have taken them maybe 15 minutes to set up a "scavenger hunt" that would have been more her pace. none of this "squirrel as animal, pine cone as seed" crap. maybe 4-6 things. bench, tree, grass, flower, trash can etc.. then just as they walk they could have asked her to identify things, instead of dragging her around to try and find things on the list. and if they did this on a regular basis with her, I think there would be improvement.
I agree with you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Give it time 💩💩💩💩
This reminded me of when she pooped all over her old room in the rental in the night. They didnt show it of course, but Asa said her walls had to be scrubbed, bedding washed or pitched, carpets scrubbed....I cant imagine.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My county is on official lockdown starting tomorrow at 5 pm. The major problem is that the mayor announced this at around 2 pm and said that “marijuana dispensaries and liquor stores” are also going to have to shut down by tomorrow... and no unnecessary going out of the house (basically... only to get food and medicine)... so as soon as that announcement came out - EVERYONE went to get weed and liquor. I was going to follow the masses but heard from friends how long and crazy the lines were. So I sat here watching the tit shows to keep me company, and chatting with you all. So as it turns out, just a few minutes ago they redid the order to say that marijuana and liquor stores will be open. But ... the damage has been done. The lines and crowds at these places were unimaginable. Smh. They could have thought about it before ordering it in the first place. Needless to say, we’re on lockdown starting tomorrow - except if we need food, liquor or weed. I know this is unrelated but just had to rant for a bit. Sorry guys.

Same here, all of it. I truly hope it works better for you across the pond, because so many people here just do not care.
These people who don’t care are the bleeping problem. It makes me so mad. I’ve seen posts from people I know who’ve just been out and about for weeks ... one of them (mother of 4) just started quarantining TODAY

Mind you those kids have been out and about and cross country driving, traveling with her ... ugh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I really don't know much about ABA and other types of therapies for people with autism. But, is it weird that the few tasks that they've kind of focused on with Abbie have something to do with household chores (Ex: unloading the dishwasher, vacuuming, etc)?

It is like A & P are trying to train her to do the tasks they don't want to do. Am I reading to much into this, but are these really the types of tasks people at Abbie's level need to be doing?
As much as I dislike A and P, and their laziness, I very much doubt that they're trying to train her to do tasks that they dislike doing. If that were the case, she wouldn't be sitting on the couch like a lump constantly and she would actually be doing things around the house, which she doesn't. Sadly.

These tasks are in place to better help a child function and know how to do common household chores that they can utilize later as an adult. When I was Abbie's age, I was doing similar things and constantly having to be shown how to do laundry, eventually, it clicked and I started understanding the rules.

I was also in physical therapy since my motor skills were far behind what neurotypical children would be. So I had to learn how to go upstairs, catch and hold things. I worked so damn hard back in the day just to get to where I am now. But those tasks did help me later in life, even if I do have to have help with other things.

I do however think they need to change her routine. Like, focus on handwashing putting her dishes in the sink, taking her plate to the table. Small things like that. She's very capable in doing that and we've seen it before in old vlogs. She even use to unload the dishwasher but now, her parents do every single little thing for her. Dinner time? She sits at the table until she's served then shoves her face in the food. It's been proven she is capable of those things, but A and P have made her lazy without following through and keeping up with a routine. Regardless of what excuse they want to make, routine is key in her remembering how to do things.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree that P again chased A down when he”didn’t want to be married”. She didn’t even know him 2 mos.got pregnant. And chased him down then. If he was still in the CG at the time,I bet she was calling his command to find him. They may have given him the “suggestion” to get out before she became a major problem that would have pushed him out involuntarily.

She holds it over his head and am sure he too has thrown a good many times how he didn’t have to go back to her...

As for the actual First Daughter,hopefully the mom has been able to get financials on him and has asked for a hefty increase in CS. And I hope First Daughter will go to college cause that means at least 4 extra years of that support as well!
I'm kind of wondering if the mom of the first daughter is the one Assa was referring to in their shame video. Remember he made the comment you know who you are insinuating they were the one who started the rumor of the 3rd child. Did anyone else get that feeling from the shame video?

Reactions: 5
As I said earlier,my state has an advisory stay at home that starts tomorrow at noon. So far,not much will be closed except the schools. As an advisory most won’t take heed any more than they are now. Italy should be a warning to the world in general. But if course,they all say,won’t happen here....

• Heart
  • Sad
I really don't know much about ABA and other types of therapies for people with autism. But, is it weird that the few tasks that they've kind of focused on with Abbie have something to do with household chores (Ex: unloading the dishwasher, vacuuming, etc)?

It is like A & P are trying to train her to do the tasks they don't want to do. Am I reading to much into this, but are these really the types of tasks people at Abbie's level need to be doing?
Right! I always thought this as well. Like, why not start with the necessities of life first like personal care, washing face, brushing teeth, bathing, getting dressed, buttons, zippers, ties, ......how to properly feed oneself, geez. Then move on to other things that will help her gain some personal independence. Hasn't she been in ABA for like 7-8 years!?? What is the point of having an adult load the dishwasher, but isn't completely toilet trained to wipe their own bum??

Everything that they do is bass ackwards (as we said in the old days ;)). I am so glad that everyone here can see the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My county is on official lockdown starting tomorrow at 5 pm. The major problem is that the mayor announced this at around 2 pm and said that “marijuana dispensaries and liquor stores” are also going to have to shut down by tomorrow... and no unnecessary going out of the house (basically... only to get food and medicine)... so as soon as that announcement came out - EVERYONE went to get weed and liquor. I was going to follow the masses but heard from friends how long and crazy the lines were. So I sat here watching the tit shows to keep me company, and chatting with you all. So as it turns out, just a few minutes ago they redid the order to say that marijuana and liquor stores will be open. But ... the damage has been done. The lines and crowds at these places were unimaginable. Smh. They could have thought about it before ordering it in the first place. Needless to say, we’re on lockdown starting tomorrow - except if we need food, liquor or weed. I know this is unrelated but just had to rant for a bit. Sorry guys.

These people who don’t care are the bleeping problem. It makes me so mad. I’ve seen posts from people I know who’ve just been out and about for weeks ... one of them (mother of 4) just started quarantining TODAY

Mind you those kids have been out and about and cross country driving, traveling with her ... ugh

And the problem is that people ARE allowed to go to the stores, where they are touching everything, and not standing in lines 6 ft apart. Or going to parks for "exercise" and touching benches. There doesnt have to be large groups, and people are just going to the these places to "get out". Believe me, I am pissed too lol

Last edited:
I CANNOT BELIEVE HE MADE THAT BUBBLE NOISE OF ABBIE'S INTO A MESSAGE NOTIFICATION.
He makes me sick for so many reasons.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
As I said earlier,my state has an advisory stay at home that starts tomorrow at noon. So far,not much will be closed except the schools. As an advisory most won’t take heed any more than they are now. Italy should be a warning to the world in general. But if course,they all say,won’t happen here....
Funny thing is that an expert on this whole thing was sent from China to Italy to kind of see what they’re doing and guide them in the process. The Chinese expert said they (Italy) are failing in most aspects! The expert also pointed out that public transportation needs to be completely shut down (which as a logical thinking person, I was surprised that wasn’t a mandate in all the shelter at home states). So if were getting our insight from Italy ... we will be in the same predicament, if not worse (due to population and how idiotic people are here).

Edit: it was a team of Chinese experts sent. And I reworded it as when I read my statement it seemed as though I was saying “Chinese virus” as “opposed to someone from China”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.