Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As of 2 days, all IB exams were cancelled due to the virus. It is still unknown whether students will receive IB and/or college credit for the courses they took this year.

Hopefully, Isaiah's school makes them take both the IB and AP exam (I think all of the SC IB schools do). It would be terrible if Isaiah was not able to receive college credit or IB diploma (I think he is a diploma, he may be a certificate).

Especially because A &P have made it clear that they would not pay for his college, so he needs all the college credit he can get.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It dosent, it just takes up time....that's it. If you have to "prompt" someone as much as they do her, it is just a waste of time.

How do you tell the difference between your phone and a real fart though?
:LOL: The lack of odor.

When someone farted my dad used to say "your voice sounds different but your breath smells the same"

Farts are funny ALWAYS!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my gosh. That totally was NOT WHAT I MEANT. It posted in a place I didn't mean for it to post. I was talking about Fathering Autism's page. I was agreeing and supporting someones post. I have tried to edit it but I am not certain it will work. In no way would I insult yours or other pages. I was actually trying to be supportive and give my opinion on how Fathering Autism started out with good intentions but lost it's way in content that would actually help at this point in their videos. I am so sorry for the confusion. In NO WAY DO I SUPPORT ASA AND PRISCILLA OR THEIR PAGE! Sure hope this clears this up. I certainly never meant to upset you.
Ok thank you so much! sorry for going off! I was just mad at the idea that you (or someone) was hating my suggestion on Autism Inclusivity lol
Again, thanks for your kind response, I understand now 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just my opinion but I believe the texture of Abbie's hair would do well in what used to be called the Skaters cut. Very short Bob and layered and peaked at the nape of the neck. And dress her in some nice clothing for her age. Burn that Brown sac of a dress and those floppy short shorts. Put on her some nice shoes that support her feet and stop with the hair Barretts and bows. Get the girl a better IPad if there is one. Have one built to her needs. She's got the money. Take it out of your account and start spending on her. She has earned it just by putting up with the yayhoos on parade sticking cameras in her face. I believe she is teachable. People thought Helen Keller couldn't learn either. Let her expand her horizons no matter how big or small with new words to sign..picture learning and speaking. Just don't stop trying because others don't believe in her. Accept her limitations but be open to different paths to get to where she can be. Watch her..listen to her..now is Her time while learning is still possible. Don't make fun of her..mock her..label her or put her in a box. She is not feral. I hate when people use that to describe her. She is a human being, a child deserving of respect, understanding and love. She does things that annoy or make others uncomfortable. She can't help that. She hasn't been taught or who knows maybe she can't control it. But don't be harsh with her. Have mercy. Her parents are the ones taking her places she can not handle. There are other alternatives. They need to use them. I have a disability. There are some places I can not go because a machine I am hooked to is cumbersome, loud and different. I don't go where I would interfere or interrupt or somehow intrude on other people's evening out or special or crowded place. Its a fact and I accept it. There are many other places I can go and alternatives I can create. No problem..I don't mind at all. Just as an infant and children don't belong in some venues. I didn't take mine where they didn't belong. It is called respect and acceptance. Asa needs to learn that And get over it. Maybe one day Abbie can go where he wants her to go. But stop putting the poor girl in places she doesn't like or belong unless she can handle it. First sign of any upset move on with her and think of how trapped she feels. Stop trying to force her to dance to your music. She has to discover her own tempo, her own melody..her song. Then let her dance like no one is watching in the place she loves to be. Whew...sorry so long. God Bless everyone. And I wish you all good health.
❤ 👏👏👏

Reactions: 6
Crying because Abbie unloads the dishwasher. Hasn't she been trained to do that for years?

I do wonder how potty trained she is. Does she just use her pullups all the time, or does she go to the bathroom? Does she poop in her pull ups? How would they handle that at school?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Wow, almost time for a new thread already!! There was a suggestion for one a last week, I couldn't find it, I'm sure someone can.

Here is another one for the running anyway:

Fathering Autism #11 Money is What We Love the Most, But Could Our Dirty Feet Be More Gross?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Pyramid scheme is when you’re told you can make millions just by being a member (first)... then you have to sell and also “recruit” others. Most times the money you make is going to come off the people you “recruit” and they sign on, start selling stuff etc. So if you look at a pyramid... you’d be on top but the people on the bottom (that you have recruited) would be the ones paying you in the end. Hope it makes sense. There are quite a few of these companies ... lots of them are in the financial industry. Biggest sign of a pyramid scheme is that often times you have to pay in order to be an “employee.” And they have you attend a huge meeting (instead of an interview) and they talk about what it takes to be a millionaire, and that the definition of insanity is “doing the same thing over and over thinking you’ll get a different result.”

Yep I used to almost fall for all of these tricks and games when I was a down and out college graduate during the 2009 recession. But ... no smart person falls for this tit. So go me!

So basically, Pig is making money off the people that she recruits (from the FA channel), not necessarily her own selling and tit
THIS IS JUST TOOOOO FUNNY

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My suggestion for a title, I want to give the girl her name back even if they won't.

Fathering Abbie #11 Scamager hunting for gullible idiots and literal tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Let's make a list of Abbie's words to show Mr. Ego and Prisilly just how far their "hard work" as "care givers" has gotten them.

According to the "free" content that you share on the vlogs that span over about 7-8 years of Abbie's life, she can sign:
  1. Snack
  2. Food
  3. Drink
  4. Bathroom
  5. Go
  6. Come here
  7. All done
  8. Bye
  9. Swing
  10. Break
  11. Pretzel
  12. Candy
  13. Music
Other words that she used to know but may have forgotten (because you are lazy and inconsistent):
  1. Bed
  2. Help
  3. Swim
  4. Open
  5. Cereal
  6. Popcorn
Aaaand let's not forget the one that Brandi is trying to teach her but you ignore:
  1. STOP

There you have it guys, ALL twenty words of Abbie's life. NOT HER FAULT, YOURS!! You say that she is set for life huh?? Most of this she has known for more than five years. Do you think that the other families with non-verbal children that are vlogging about helping their children communicate are just for kicks!!! NO, they are trying to give their child a better future. God forbid if Abbie got lost one day and she can't atleast sign HELP, or hold up a card that says that she is non-verbal and for someone to contact her caregivers! By the way, where is her emergency bracelet that she used to wear??

Anyway, sorry this got too long. Did I leave anything out of her word list?

Fathering Autism #11
S.O.S We Need Vlog Content, Gotta Make Back All The Money We Spent

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she thinks she's an Essential worker. I still cannot believe she is trying to recruit underlings or what ever they call them to her team, after all shilling overpriced drugstore make up is important now.
I want so badly to reply to her recruitment post - even to just have the laughing emoji.

• Haha
There is so much to mention lately that I am actually speechless. Priss looked horrified at the end of the vlog when she probably thought he was going to talk about ppl’s opinions on her weight gain/or lack of losing? But, they admitted their leghumpers are commenting about their vacay lifestyle by the pool. YA DON’T F’ING SAY.... seriously Assa. That’s part of the reason why I am just beside myself w/ this rotund Butcher Box eating family. Priss sarcastically mentions they put their life on the internet. BRO. Get a real job. Stop selling your family. And it’s really ok to keep a shirt on while at your pool.
In fact for some people it's preferred, just for other people's sake. Oh and the fish bubble noise, yeah no matter what you call it it's like nails on a blackboard to me 😖

• Haha
I like the title:

Panhandling for Pandemic Payouts

Or something like that

• Haha
Was Abbie actually swimming in the last VLOG the water was shallow enough for her feet to touch the bottom.. so she mobile a little from one location to another...I wouldn't actually call that swimming... wonder what she would do if her feet couldn't touch the bottom? I think A & P exaggerate everything she does.. for views and content.

Also.. someone asked why they want the dogs to like the pool so much? Think slo mo vid of dogs jumping in pool, swimming, playing in water. = content = $$$$$$$. I hope both dogs stay away from the pool.. lol

Anyone else smell bacon?
View attachment 99584
🐷 is looking pretty crispy
P has that look.. like she could really be mean and scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Abbie packaging those things with P makes me hope she never sells anything ever again. Letting Abbie put the stuff in the packages makes me so angry! They were everywhere and NONE of them should be handling anything to anything after that.

This is going to sound mean and I even feel bad for saying this about Abbie but it's true. They're ALL a risk to everyone with this virus bullshit hitting but I'm sorry, Abbie is the dirtiest out of all of them who is probably one of the few people in the world who is unaware of what's happening. Abbie has DISGUSTING hygiene and during all of this, she is probably the last person in that family who should be touching anything that she does not need to be touching. Those sunglasses she picked up and put in the package, I watched her rub her eyes and have her fingers in her mouth.

What if Abbie has it after all the traveling?! She would be the most likely person to get it in that house with how much tit she touches and how many strangers she 'dances' with! Abbie packaging in that Vlog made me want to actually scream! So, congrats? Here's some merch and our sweet girl may have given you a bonus item that you'll know about in a few weeks?

The cult fans can't keep buying if you infect them all! That's one way to lose some viewers.....I hope they don't have it but allowing the most unhygienic person in your home to package things during this, please don't ever allow her to package anything ever again! You've all been traveling and 2 of you are apparently sick! Don't spread this crap to your fans! I will not bash Abbie's looks or things that are out of her control but seriously, don't let her package tit unless you're going to make her wash her hands and watch every single thing she does and not let her put her damn hands in her eyes and mouth and then touch an item you're sending someone else!!

Fathering Autism #11 ignoring lockdowns and sending you a special bonus gift with every purchase

• Heart
Oh my gosh. That totally was NOT WHAT I MEANT. It posted in a place I didn't mean for it to post. I was talking about Fathering Autism's page. I was agreeing and supporting someones post. I have tried to edit it but I am not certain it will work. In no way would I insult yours or other pages. I was actually trying to be supportive and give my opinion on how Fathering Autism started out with good intentions but lost it's way in content that would actually help at this point in their videos. I am so sorry for the confusion. In NO WAY DO I SUPPORT ASA AND PRISCILLA OR THEIR PAGE! Sure hope this clears this up. I certainly never meant to upset you.
I totally understood that you were talking about FA

Reactions: 3
I had wondered when he said they were scouting for things behind stores if he was just going to snag things. Don't know about there but here it is theft. Was glad towards the end mentioning trying to call someone. That's not saying he didn't take them anyway. My husband has people stealing from the outside of his work constantly which takes money directly from my family. So it irks me so much.

Did amuse me that this flog was fro. Last Friday and he admits beaches should been close 2 or 3 weeks ago. So that would mean AnP knew full well that before they even ran around Atlanta they knew things were bad.

It is sad when you can't even edit your videos in a way that makes you look good lol
Once a thief always a thief.
His attempts to confuse with the timeline were in vain.
At least with people who have any damn sense.
IMO.

• Heart
Hard telling. When I was in school student govt. wasnt exactly the key to social standing. It was sports, cheerleading, etc. And she wasnt attractive. At least judging by this pic. Who knows..I graduated in 1989 and got kicked off the cheerleading squad my Sr. year for bringing weed to cheer camp. My poor mother. LOL
Oh my lord that “weed to cheer camp” had me rolling on the floor laughing. I myself was a very head strong, independent, obnoxious and OK I’ll admit it.....rebellious teen. My Dad had been a horribly awful kid so nothing I did phased him or even came close to his escapades. My Momma, on the other hand, was a straight A-SUPER straight laced kid( my Dad always said she was a brown noser....I didn’t put 2 and 2 together to figure out it meant Ass kisser until well into adulthood😂😂) so EVERYTHING I did sent her into hysterics and I absolutely played it up to make her even more upset(the obnoxious part😂) Long story short.....I can’t even begin to count the number of times my Momma wished for me to have “one just like me”. When I became pregnant with our first child and we found out it was girl......I literally turned into a puddle of tears, I was so scared that my moms wish was coming true🤣🤣🤣Thankfully she is the literal complete opposite of me.....she turned 18 in January, is a straight A student, has a job and a car(that she pays the insurance for)....just a great kid all around. My two boys are in the middle, and while not perfect by any means(neither is my 18yr old....one thing she did get from me is her sass lol), they are both so easy going. Here I was thinking that I had avoided my moms curse🤣, along comes number 4.....we found out it was a girl and I just knew my Moms wish had finally come to fruition. She’s even name after my Momma and boy is she a spitfire. She is 8 going on 38....she is stubborn, strong-willed, independent, determined to have her way and the sass is strong with that one. I have a feeling she is going to be the one that we have to bar the windows for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.