Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I think shes prettier now. She looks like a man in a wig. But yeah that facial expression...she thinks shes got it goin' on here you can tell lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That wouldn’t fly growing up and my kids know better too... If our feet ever still looked that bad, we would be in the bath, quicker than anything and Grandma wouldn’t care what was cooking or how cold dinner got...
Also, yes, the hair, for all that is holy, P, you do your own hair!!! You are using excuses and lies, not to lift a finger, saying you can’t do Abbie’s hair (I remember you using that excuse).. If you just don’t know, there are tons of tutorials on YT, take a few minutes on your phone and look them up...

It tears my husband up too!! He grew up in Texas, were apparently no one walked around barefoot, ever, outside.. He just can’t understand my whole thing about being barefoot or even sandals... I hate shoes though... I concede to wear flip flops every year, until we get icy weather (sometimes we get snow) and then it is into my warm boots, until it is time to get my flip flops back out...
I’m a flip flop girl myself whatever the weather. I can’t stand my feet to be enclosed.

Reactions: 4
Hard telling. When I was in school student govt. wasnt exactly the key to social standing. It was sports, cheerleading, etc. And she wasnt attractive. At least judging by this pic. Who knows..I graduated in 1989 and got kicked off the cheerleading squad my Sr. year for bringing weed to cheer camp. My poor mother. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hard telling. When I was in school student govt. wasnt exactly the key to social standing. It was sports, cheerleading, etc. And she wasnt attractive. At least judging by this pic. Who knows..I graduated in 1989 and got kicked off the cheerleading squad my Sr. year for bringing weed to cheer camp. My poor mother. LOL
😂 oh goodness.. I hear you... I couldn’t imagine.. I have teenage girls now and am glad that we haven’t had that problem yet... I am waiting for that heart attack one day...
I do share one thing with Mrs. P, I graduated that same year from HS (yea, we are the same age). I can tell you, in my day, you didn’t make Student Council without being in the “in crowd” because it was a popularity contest. You had to get people to vote for you.. If you had any weight, you definitely were not in that crowd...
I was a little “chunky” myself back then (gosh, wished I was that thin now) but I definitely didn’t want to be in that crowd of people.. All they were seen for was being over the school and their snobbish ways were always being reined in by our teachers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure if anyone has posted this as I have not had time to read back on the post yet today. PSA. Please wash your feet for the vlogView attachment 99489
Oh LAWD!! They got Abbie in booty shorts?! Is she wearing her diaper with that!!? The lengths that they will go to to try and get her to seem like a "typical teen". And someone mentioned that the shorts were bothering her, the way she sits and contorts her body and rocks all day, GET HER OUT OF THOSE VAG SCRATCHERS!!

Yup Prisilly, you put Abbie on the internet with mucky feet, now the world is looking at the nasty hooves of "lipstick Mama".....karma much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I had wondered when he said they were scouting for things behind stores if he was just going to snag things. Don't know about there but here it is theft. Was glad towards the end mentioning trying to call someone. That's not saying he didn't take them anyway. My husband has people stealing from the outside of his work constantly which takes money directly from my family. So it irks me so much.

Did amuse me that this flog was fro. Last Friday and he admits beaches should been close 2 or 3 weeks ago. So that would mean AnP knew full well that before they even ran around Atlanta they knew things were bad.

It is sad when you can't even edit your videos in a way that makes you look good lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They all walk around barefoot most of the time in the house. No wonder their feet are dirty.
Yeah, it also means that the floors are dirty and since they have their feet all on the couches, those too:sick:...Yuck, do they get in their beds with those mucky feet?? I can't take it ya'll!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It tears my husband up too!! He grew up in Texas, were apparently no one walked around barefoot, ever, outside.. He just can’t understand my whole thing about being barefoot or even sandals... I hate shoes though... I concede to wear flip flops every year, until we get icy weather (sometimes we get snow) and then it is into my warm boots, until it is time to get my flip flops back out...
I wore flip flops until I broke my ankle. Since then it has to be sandals that have support. That extra step to buckle them is time I will never get back.
No boots in Florida. If if ever snows enough to need boots here, society will break down and I'm not going outside. These people can't drive in rain.

Also, I haven’t seen such a RBF (resting b** face) worse than this one, ever..
All of my school pics are either RBF or pained smile. My K-12 picture thing is hilarious.

I tanked the art club's yearly trip to an art museum in a city we could fly to by leaving the museum and walking around random big cities for most of the day. This went on for four years. I got caught coming back into the museum by the teacher who was equal parts impressed and horrified. Of course there were no chaperones on these trips and everyone assumed I was a good kid who would never do anything like that. I figured out too early that you only get in trouble if you get caught. So I got away with a lot of quiet rule breaking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Regarding Abbie and the dishwasher chores. The accomplishment to me is that she did is complete a task with minimal fuss and without a tantrum. That girl seems unmotivated to do ANYTHING, she also seems to have low energy and no stamina a lot.... unless she is on a sugar high. Everywhere she goes she is on the ground or the nearest seat within a few minutes. The last time they showed her out on a vlog walk with them and Brandi, she literally leaned forward and then just plopped on the ground in the road. Is this because of her meds? Part of me thinks that it is due to her being on a horrible schedule for....well always. She has several times a week that she only gets a few hours sleep, a few days a month that she gets no sleep at night, in the old house she was forced to have ABA therapy right after school several days a week and she would often have tantrums and meltdowns coming home to find the therapist there waiting. Even this "homeschooling" performance shows that they have no idea how to organize her day......and they joke and laugh about it!

Families like that boy Nick's and others have shown good examples of how to make schedules and calendars to help their child, it doesn't mean that the meltdown will stop or that the child will always comply, but Abbie needs to be able to do some tasks with the heavy prompting and excessive need for treats and candy rewards. How are those things helping her? She has been in ABA for sooo many years and even the recent vlog where Asa said that her teacher got her to do some vocalizations......notice he said that there had to be lots of treats given for her to do it. She really only ever wants to eat and snack and have candy, they need to fix that she is practically 15 years old!! She has no energy, she doesn't exercise and they have shown how her stomach bulges. She looks like a normal weight because she is always standing around elephants, but she is not fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does he feel it’s necessary to lie with Abbie until she goes to sleep. When mine were little we tried our best to get them to sleep without us being in the room with them. With her being at toddler level , I would imagine they should be doing the same.
They must breathe a huge sigh of relief when she goes to bed. That constant noise must be draining, I can’t even imagine., wow I nearly caught myself feeling sorry for them then, I must be tired.

• Haha
  • Heart
I just watched more of the vlog. Abbie played with the dogs and seemed way more alert than usual. Maybe new meds working, or is she enjoying getting more attention? Maybe she needed a break from school, Summer, and constantly leaving. Idk but she looked vibrant in today’s vlog.

I noticed Abbie asked Asa for a drink and he responded “You want a drink?”, then Abbie walks over to tell Priscilla and Priscilla points to the kitchen. Then Abbie just stands there wobbly for a second, and then she plays with the dog and Asa proceeds to film.

Why did Priscilla point to the kitchen, did she expect Abbie to go pour it herself? Isaiah was in the kitchen, why didn’t they ask him to get it? I don’t understand.....it spaced all of their minds that fast?

Starts at 11:35

Last edited:
  • Heart
Regarding Abbie and the dishwasher chores. The accomplishment to me is that she did is complete a task with minimal fuss and without a tantrum. That girl seems unmotivated to do ANYTHING, she also seems to have low energy and no stamina a lot.... unless she is on a sugar high. Everywhere she goes she is on the ground or the nearest seat within a few minutes. The last time they showed her out on a vlog walk with them and Brandi, she literally leaned forward and then just plopped on the ground in the road. Is this because of her meds? Part of me thinks that it is due to her being on a horrible schedule for....well always. She has several times a week that she only gets a few hours sleep, a few days a month that she gets no sleep at night, in the old house she was forced to have ABA therapy right after school several days a week and she would often have tantrums and meltdowns coming home to find the therapist there waiting. Even this "homeschooling" performance shows that they have no idea how to organize her day......and they joke and laugh about it!

Families like that boy Nick's and others have shown good examples of how to make schedules and calendars to help their child, it doesn't mean that the meltdown will stop or that the child will always comply, but Abbie needs to be able to do some tasks with the heavy prompting and excessive need for treats and candy rewards. How are those things helping her? She has been in ABA for sooo many years and even the recent vlog where Asa said that her teacher got her to do some vocalizations......notice he said that there had to be lots of treats given for her to do it. She really only ever wants to eat and snack and have candy, they need to fix that she is practically 15 years old!! She has no energy, she doesn't exercise and they have shown how her stomach bulges. She looks like a normal weight because she is always standing around elephants, but she is not fit.
"but Abbie needs to be able to do some tasks with the heavy prompting and excessive need for treats and candy rewards."

WITHOUT- CORRECTION

I meant to say "without" the treats and prompting. Darn it! Had an incoming call and didn't have time to spell check before posting :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1996 voted VP of her Student Council too... Yea, don’t give me the “trying to live through their child” crap... Other than her wanting Isaiah to have the same experience she did...
Looking at the info for that school it's grades 6 to 12 with a current enrollment of 167 students total which means her graduating class had approximately 27 ppl. Depending on what her parents rank or job was it's not hard to be a big fish in a small pond. Also environmental law 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Massachusetts Maritime Academy😂😂😂😂😂. She even had delusions of grandeur back then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just my opinion but I believe the texture of Abbie's hair would do well in what used to be called the Skaters cut. Very short Bob and layered and peaked at the nape of the neck. And dress her in some nice clothing for her age. Burn that Brown sac of a dress and those floppy short shorts. Put on her some nice shoes that support her feet and stop with the hair Barretts and bows. Get the girl a better IPad if there is one. Have one built to her needs. She's got the money. Take it out of your account and start spending on her. She has earned it just by putting up with the yayhoos on parade sticking cameras in her face. I believe she is teachable. People thought Helen Keller couldn't learn either. Let her expand her horizons no matter how big or small with new words to sign..picture learning and speaking. Just don't stop trying because others don't believe in her. Accept her limitations but be open to different paths to get to where she can be. Watch her..listen to her..now is Her time while learning is still possible. Don't make fun of her..mock her..label her or put her in a box. She is not feral. I hate when people use that to describe her. She is a human being, a child deserving of respect, understanding and love. She does things that annoy or make others uncomfortable. She can't help that. She hasn't been taught or who knows maybe she can't control it. But don't be harsh with her. Have mercy. Her parents are the ones taking her places she can not handle. There are other alternatives. They need to use them. I have a disability. There are some places I can not go because a machine I am hooked to is cumbersome, loud and different. I don't go where I would interfere or interrupt or somehow intrude on other people's evening out or special or crowded place. Its a fact and I accept it. There are many other places I can go and alternatives I can create. No problem..I don't mind at all. Just as an infant and children don't belong in some venues. I didn't take mine where they didn't belong. It is called respect and acceptance. Asa needs to learn that And get over it. Maybe one day Abbie can go where he wants her to go. But stop putting the poor girl in places she doesn't like or belong unless she can handle it. First sign of any upset move on with her and think of how trapped she feels. Stop trying to force her to dance to your music. She has to discover her own tempo, her own melody..her song. Then let her dance like no one is watching in the place she loves to be. Whew...sorry so long. God Bless everyone. And I wish you all good health.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just watched more of the vlog. Abbie played with the dogs and seemed way more alert than usual. Maybe new meds working, or is she enjoying getting more attention? Maybe she needed a break from school, Summer, and constantly leaving. Idk but she looked vibrant in today’s vlog.

I noticed Abbie asked Asa for a drink and he responded “You want a drink?”, then Abbie walks over to tell Priscilla and Priscilla points to the kitchen. Then Abbie just stands there wobbly for a second, and then she plays with the dog and Asa proceeds to film.

Why did Priscilla point to the kitchen, did she expect Abbie to go pour it herself? Isaiah was in the kitchen, why didn’t they ask him to get it? I don’t understand.....it spaced all of their minds that fast?

Starts at 11:35
Ugh, I skipped through to take a look, it looks like P just ignored her signing and asked her to take P's bowl to the kitchen?? Also I got a glimpse of 11:55, look at how Abbie is hunched over!! That girl needs a back brace seriously, you can buy them online, they have comfortable ones to wear under clothes. Ugh, I shouldn't have watched it's like a play of errors.

I also peeped the caption of the previous vlog "boring is beautiful". :unsure: Pretty sure we recently posted here how Abbie is bored all the time with no activity.

I bet Asa thinks he's so clever using our comments for content ideas, don't ya Mr. Ego. Guess what, at the end of the day you are still a deadbeat dad and all this money that you're making off of this fakery life your showing is sadly not helping Abbie one bit! You are failing her, she has not learned to sign one new word in years, nor appropriately do one new thing on her own without heavy prompting. You are spending so much time playing DEFENSE to deal with the"haters" that you don't see that you are still losing and failing because the GOAL is for Abigail to communicate to the maximum (not the bare minimum) in whatever way she is capable, to be healthy, happy, safe, well cared for and fulfilled on HER level and also to be able to cope in and adjust to life in Society. Put the camera down and do that 🤬!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is so much to mention lately that I am actually speechless. Priss looked horrified at the end of the vlog when she probably thought he was going to talk about ppl’s opinions on her weight gain/or lack of losing? But, they admitted their leghumpers are commenting about their vacay lifestyle by the pool. YA DON’T F’ING SAY.... seriously Assa. That’s part of the reason why I am just beside myself w/ this rotund Butcher Box eating family. Priss sarcastically mentions they put their life on the internet. BRO. Get a real job. Stop selling your family. And it’s really ok to keep a shirt on while at your pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT‼‼
Autism Inclusivity is a page run by..you guessed it...ACTUALLY AUTISTIC PEOPLE! Unlike FA...in fact, that group openly DISSES Fathering Auti$m and A$, etc etc.
They have tried to educate FA after P went in to see who’d called CPS and tried to educqte her, get her to stop exploiting Abbie etc, just like what we’re doing here❗
(Sorry in advance if I’ve misunderstood but it seems/ed like you (the person quoting mine) was saying Autism Inclusivity wasn’t a good place to learn from when it is in fact one of the best places as it is autistic led with parents learning from #ActuallyAutistic people, which is the complete OPPOSITE of what FA does and they have been called out for ignoring autistic voices for years now..) ♾️
Please don't use Fathering Autisms page to learn from. There are better resources available that people on this thread can tell you about. From what I understand you will find disillusionment on Asa and Priscilla's page. Following them will only break your heart. There is hope and joy for your child's future. Read pages that are truly qualified, many share their own experiences and what they know. FA may give you an idea from time to time. But true help must come from those who are invested in the goal to help the Autism family. Not for self profit but for true, honorable assistance with no strings attached. Good Luck and God Bless.
Oh my gosh. That totally was NOT WHAT I MEANT. It posted in a place I didn't mean for it to post. I was talking about Fathering Autism's page. I was agreeing and supporting someones post. I have tried to edit it but I am not certain it will work. In no way would I insult yours or other pages. I was actually trying to be supportive and give my opinion on how Fathering Autism started out with good intentions but lost it's way in content that would actually help at this point in their videos. I am so sorry for the confusion. In NO WAY DO I SUPPORT ASA AND PRISCILLA OR THEIR PAGE! Sure hope this clears this up. I certainly never meant to upset you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.