Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaand here we are again. Prisilly, remember that joke you made about ABA and the cow, "hands waiting eyes looking"......karma much
Why does she think that she looks "tan"?
She's red.
Or pink like a 🐖.
Her ancestors most likely are German or Dutch according to her maiden name.
She's just one of those Caucasians who don't tan. Period.
When she's older and gets the news that her sun worship has resulted in skin cancer it will be too late.
Nothing glamorous about the procedure to get rid of it.
Especially if it's on the face.
They literally cut a hole into your face all the way through to remove it.
After that you are in for more fun at the doctor for a few weeks.
Then you might be ok if it hasn't spread.
She's not improving her looks one bit by getting all that sun.
IMO.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ahh,she’s looking to hit 100,000 likes/viewers/subscribers today. Offering up decorating tips,recipes,etc.
Using the main FA site to do so...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Let's make a list of Abbie's words to show Mr. Ego and Prisilly just how far their "hard work" as "care givers" has gotten them.

According to the "free" content that you share on the vlogs that span over about 7-8 years of Abbie's life, she can sign:
  1. Snack
  2. Food
  3. Drink
  4. Bathroom
  5. Go
  6. Come here
  7. All done
  8. Bye
  9. Swing
  10. Break
  11. Pretzel
  12. Candy
  13. Music
Other words that she used to know but may have forgotten (because you are lazy and inconsistent):
  1. Bed
  2. Help
  3. Swim
  4. Open
  5. Cereal
  6. Popcorn
Aaaand let's not forget the one that Brandi is trying to teach her but you ignore:
  1. STOP

There you have it guys, ALL twenty words of Abbie's life. NOT HER FAULT, YOURS!! You say that she is set for life huh?? Most of this she has known for more than five years. Do you think that the other families with non-verbal children that are vlogging about helping their children communicate are just for kicks!!! NO, they are trying to give their child a better future. God forbid if Abbie got lost one day and she can't atleast sign HELP, or hold up a card that says that she is non-verbal and for someone to contact her caregivers! By the way, where is her emergency bracelet that she used to wear??

Anyway, sorry this got too long. Did I leave anything out of her word list?

Fathering Autism #11
S.O.S We Need Vlog Content, Gotta Make Back All The Money We Spent
And of the 20 words she knows 7 or about 1/3 of her vocabulary is food.

Why not teach her emotions? Sad, angry. happy, sleepy, funny? Add those to her vocabulary.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Let's make a list of Abbie's words to show Mr. Ego and Prisilly just how far their "hard work" as "care givers" has gotten them.

According to the "free" content that you share on the vlogs that span over about 7-8 years of Abbie's life, she can sign:
  1. Snack
  2. Food
  3. Drink
  4. Bathroom
  5. Go
  6. Come here
  7. All done
  8. Bye
  9. Swing
  10. Break
  11. Pretzel
  12. Candy
  13. Music
Other words that she used to know but may have forgotten (because you are lazy and inconsistent):
  1. Bed
  2. Help
  3. Swim
  4. Open
  5. Cereal
  6. Popcorn
Aaaand let's not forget the one that Brandi is trying to teach her but you ignore:
  1. STOP

There you have it guys, ALL twenty words of Abbie's life. NOT HER FAULT, YOURS!! You say that she is set for life huh?? Most of this she has known for more than five years. Do you think that the other families with non-verbal children that are vlogging about helping their children communicate are just for kicks!!! NO, they are trying to give their child a better future. God forbid if Abbie got lost one day and she can't atleast sign HELP, or hold up a card that says that she is non-verbal and for someone to contact her caregivers! By the way, where is her emergency bracelet that she used to wear??

Anyway, sorry this got too long. Did I leave anything out of her word list?

Fathering Autism #11
S.O.S We Need Vlog Content, Gotta Make Back All The Money We Spent
I think she knows “bath“ also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ahh,she’s looking to hit 100,000 likes/viewers/subscribers today. Offering up decorating tips,recipes,etc.
Using the main FA site to do so...
Awwww, Prisilly wants to hit 100,000, how sweet. Here is a little incentive for the "fans":

Her channel used to be called 'Pots, Pans and Priscilla', but she decided to change it maybe because..... haha, she is really not a chef, right. She needed something more fitting soooo......' Priscilla's stuff and things' 🎉🎊 cool right?? But look, in slang terminology what's another word for "stuff and things" :unsure:........ Yup! That's right folks :poop:. So basically she decided to (appropriately) call her channel - Priscilla's Sh:poop:t
😂

I think she knows “bath“ also.
RIGHT! I knew I was forgetting one! Thanks friend :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I use to watch fathering autism for guidance. I have a autistic son. I felt they were legit until I found out what a scumbag dad he is!!!! Plus my son is progressing with all his therapies but Abbie seems to be stuck. She just doesn't seem to be there. The mom should be the one doing more. All she does is have that phone glued to her face. Imagine in 10 more years what hell they will have with Abbie. Plus Im a new member!!!! Love reading what everyone has to say 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
After watching for about 2(?) years, it is so unclear what their actual goals for Abbie's future are with the exception of making money on Youtube. You feel like that would be one of the first things they would've addressed.

For those with autism or loved ones with autism, what are future goals for yourself/them and how do you go about it?

I'm only 18 and all I know about autism is the misinformation given to me by A & P and Autism Speaks. What is the truth?

After watching for about 2(?) years, it is so unclear what their actual goals for Abbie's future are with the exception of making money on Youtube. You feel like that would be one of the first things they would've addressed.

For those with autism or loved ones with autism, what are future goals for yourself/them and how do you go about it?

I'm only 18 and all I know about autism is the misinformation given to me by A & P and Autism Speaks. What is the truth?
This gossip site is not your source for information on Autism. Use Google or your search engine of choice and you will find more accurate info than what you see on Fathering Autism. I'm glad to see that not everyone is fooled by them!

Reactions: 7

I just joined, hi everyone!

Both of my children are autistic. (They are 7 and 3). Our goals for each child is very different. My eldest never had any issues with speech, but he was pretty delayed as far as motor skills. I worked a lot with him massaging his legs and trying to help him walk. Now with him in school (well, until school has been closed) we have been working on his tolerance levels for completing work. He isnt cognitively delayed, but has serious aversion to work (mixed in with anxiety about not being perfect)

For my 3yo, his motor skills are fantastic. He was nonverbal for a long time, so we started with PECS (picture exchange communication system) and now he doesnt need the PECS at all! He can give us simple commands (open door, help) and can request (want juice, hungry, come here) and now can finally put names to us! (He only seemed to know his brother).

With a lot of work, and early intervention, there is a lot that can be done to help these kids. Consistency really matters, always working on those skills.

Reactions: 14
This gossip site is not your source for information on Autism. Use Google or your search engine of choice and you will find more accurate info than what you see on Fathering Autism. I'm glad to see that not everyone is fooled by them!
There are a few members here who have autism or kids/family members with autism and give info based on their personal experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ps Instagram still selling those spice blend. Why would any pay so much for premixed spices. Two seconds you can find recipes for your own blends. Then you can alter to fit your own tastes. I mean we all.know she can't cook for crap and this is only way she can. Nothing wrong with using mixes and all but no need to pay so much for these things. This is a really terrible time to try and fleece people for your own profit. If they were smart (which they aren't) they would take this time and refocus their energies. Stop trying to profit right now, or at least stop being so blatant about it. It's disgusting.

Honestly I can see when the money starts drying up, and Abby can't be used to pay the bills, they end up putting her in a home. They seem to not have an honest affection for her nor interest in seeing her succeed. Not if it can't be used for profit or get attention. So when she doesn't serve that purpose she will be more trouble than she is worth. (To them that is... not my personal feelings about her)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ps Instagram still selling those spice blend. Why would any pay so much for premixed spices. Two seconds you can find recipes for your own blends. Then you can alter to fit your own tastes. I mean we all.know she can't cook for crap and this is only way she can. Nothing wrong with using mixes and all but no need to pay so much for these things. This is a really terrible time to try and fleece people for your own profit. If they were smart (which they aren't) they would take this time and refocus their energies. Stop trying to profit right now, or at least stop being so blatant about it. It's disgusting.

Honestly I can see when the money starts drying up, and Abby can't be used to pay the bills, they end up putting her in a home. They seem to not have an honest affection for her nor interest in seeing her succeed. Not if it can't be used for profit or get attention. So when she doesn't serve that purpose she will be more trouble than she is worth. (To them that is... not my personal feelings about her)
One thing I think is very telling.. is they are trying to fleece at every turn possible.. if they were making tons of youtube or mlm scam.. they wouldn't be trying other avenues to fleece so desperately.. they would be more secure. I wonder if they are seeing the gravy train coming to an end.. or at least not being as profitable as once thought?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There are a few members here who have autism or kids/family members with autism and give info based on their personal experiences.
I am in no way discounting members here who have autism or family member who do. Their input has helped many of us to better understand and better interpret what we see. But, as I said, this is a gossip site. It is not the place to be educated on the subject. We're here to get down and dirty on A$$ and Pigcilla. It certainly is one of my forms of entertainment these days!

• Haha
Hey yall!
Just wanted to apologize for all my typos and hitting "Quote" when I dont mean to. I'm the worst, the absolute worst at technology stuff. I'm a MESS.
Wish I could say it'll stop happening but no guarantees! Thanks for putting up with me 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

I thought the same thing about the spices, what she called out most people already have.

One thing I think is very telling.. is they are trying to fleece at every turn possible.. if they were making tons of youtube or mlm scam.. they wouldn't be trying other avenues to fleece so desperately.. they would be more secure. I wonder if they are seeing the gravy train coming to an end.. or at least not being as profitable as once thought?
Good point but I disagree, cause honey, there is this thing called greed. Those guys have been bitten by the green monster called M O N E Y and they cannot get enough. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.