Father of Daughters #62 Just a sad little Simple Simon and his bicycle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmm doesn’t say husband … interesting …

divorce is The Next Big Thing for IG so I reckon one may be incoming
It hasn't said husband since he changed the bio thing after the Highways scandal.

New stories show he’s off to Italy this weekend. We’ll get another “re-entry” post next week.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Third overseas trip in a little over a month, but he was just recently posting about the "constant treadmill of routine that never seems to end".

It's an absolute insult to people who genuinely can't get a break.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He hasn't done his usual "Clemmie goes to Glastonbury" content. Maybe she failed to blag a ticket this time?

Also Simon ffs just announce you're doing this event like a normal person would, you know damn well you're not looking for "advice" 3-4 days before you leave and you also know damn well your followers aren't a cycling community however much you want bike brands to think they are 😆

maratona.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve been waiting for him to post about his eldest bumping into the dude from Coldplay at Glastonbury & singing to her. Alas it didn’t happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New Instagram followers just FLOCKING to him yesterday with his stories about the pub and the white choclate biscuit! 🤣

lmao.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wtaf! Literally NOT ONE FOLLOWER CARES ABOUT YOUR CYCLING - he’s been on a bloody massive buying spree! What a boring bleep. I can’t hate him and his dreadful wife enough!

Reactions: 6
Ha, yes. Payable with his June salary.

Although he’s rinsing brands for cash so should be able to boost his numbers any old time.

Reactions: 1