Father of Daughters #57 He’s become an attention seeking elderly recluse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he thinking of excuses for men who have murdered and committed rape? What's he on about? If only these "emotionally damaged" men had received help they "didn't get" they wouldn't have committed those horrific crimes?
To be honest I couldn't think to deeply about what he's written. It's so utterly dangerous whilst being bollocks at the same time. What goes through his tiny mind before he posts stuff?!

Reactions: 15
Fookin hell Slymon - stay in your lane!
Who's gonna tell him that his question applies to him as well exploiting his daughters ? Wtf happened to him that made him needs constant validation from strangers ? To the point of completely overstepping every possible boundaries with his girls privacy ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He seems to think that just because he hasn’t murdered them he’s doing fine. Shut up Sly!

Reactions: 13
gosh it must be so hard for you to have to read all those depressing news headlines sly, how selfish of all those people to have suffered

Reactions: 15
I’ve actually commented on these threads before saying how the way he talks SO resentfully about those children reminds me of those family extermination type of offenders so yeah FOD maybe you should consider the sort of help a man who’d be prone to doing that needs. And take it!

Reactions: 12
I’ve actually commented on these threads before saying how the way he talks SO resentfully about those children reminds me of those family extermination type of offenders so yeah FOD maybe you should consider the sort of help a man who’d be prone to doing that needs. And take it!
Family annihilater.

Reactions: 4
Apologies if I used the wrong term, I gave it a google and non bad sources came up using “family extermination” but yeah, annihilation by a horrific patriarch which……… FOD you are!
I didn't mean to point out anything wrong in what you said. It's just that I watch Criminal Minds and think I know a lot about serial killers 😁
But it is truly awful that today's news is if a husband killing huscwife and daughter, then himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
"There is literally nothing positive in the news."

Using other families for content is a new low.

may trigger

1675801478985.png

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And what news website is he reading that the devastating earthquake in Turkey and Syria isn't at least in the top 5?

Reactions: 11
Take out the ‘emotionally damaged’ shite. You are a white, privileged, middle class man. And a sexist one at that. You are part of the overall problem. Frivolous attention seeker using absolutely tragic current events for content and engagement. I hate him.

Reactions: 21
Hypocritical prick! I can’t believe he’d even go there with questioning people’s motives for doing hideous things when he’s openly putting his children at risk to get freebies and insta gratification.

Reactions: 18
Given the NMC hearing, I think a period of silence from FOD would be much appreciated rather than wading into highly controversial topics he seems to know little about and has little interest in educating himself upon. The death of a woman and child, apparently at the hands of their husband/father, is just more content for him.

Instagram is not his “job”. He will never return as a full time influencer. Depending on the charges, there is a real risk that Clemmie could be removed from the register. The hearing will be extremely stressful and there ie a lot of preparation to do in the lead up, even if Clemmie os admitting all the charges. His focus should be entirely on his own job to ensure that’s not at risk and on supporting Clemmie and the children during this period

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Given the NMC hearing, I think a period of silence from FOD would be much appreciated rather than wading into highly controversial topics he seems to know little about and has little interest in educating himself upon. The death of a woman and child, apparently at the hands of their husband/father, is just more content for him.

Instagram is not his “job”. He will never return as a full time influencer. Depending on the charges, there is a real risk that Clemmie could be removed from the register. The hearing will be extremely stressful and there ie a lot of preparation to do in the lead up, even if Clemmie os admitting all the charges. His focus should be entirely on his own job to ensure that’s not at risk and on supporting Clemmie and the children during this period
Has it been confirmed that she is going to face a hearing?

Reactions: 5
I am surprised that Glen still tries to elbow her way into so many posts knowing that hearing is coming up.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.