Father of Daughters #56 When you love Google Lens, but it doesn't love you back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by our Queen @Axatogrind - there were lots of good suggestions towards the end of the thread to!

Unordered recap, please add the stuff I’ve missed below:

We had a brief view of the #painroom :sick: - insert <homerbleach.gif>

There were woe is me posts from FOD which were immediately contradicted and jumping on bandwagons re: mental health.

Apparently he’s not bothered by material things, <sureJan.gif>

Slymon and Clemmie took the older daughters to the ABBA gig after pleading he had money concerns.

There is a podcast/Insta page which has highlighted Clemmie’s behaviour and is directing people to complain to the NMC.

The House of Horrors is truly that with its snag list.

Eco and frugal FOD entered the fray and quickly patronised everyone.

Misidentified the Bank of England.

Gifted a new fridge freezer

Complained about his children, again :(.

Further shoehorning of Clemmie into stories/posts.

He was given a scrap book of his achievements by mummy for his birthday. Mummy meanwhile was away at a silent retreat.

Asked if he should be his kids friends or not. Yawn.

Gifted (or so FOD claims) the new Google phone after trying to flog the former model a week or two previously.

Apologies I know there is likely more but have run out of steam today!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you so, so much to our thread starter extraordinaire @EddieBeds! 🙌

There were better thread titles than my suggestion IMO, let's try and get a dusty one next time unless he does something even more stupid than usual that needs commemorating in a title 😆

New thread title ideas from page 40 onwards pretty please.

The FOD & HoH 2022 #ad #gifted #collab year to date list of shame is posted as soon as possible after the end of each month, but here's November so far:

November:
  • Hoover - H-Fridge 700 Maxi, value £849 (source: Currys)
  • The Week Junior – Children’s magazine, value £29.99 every 13 issues (£119.96 full year) with introductory offer of 6 issues free

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just can’t with a guy who’s all “I have no time for meeeeeeee!” and then posts selfies from the basement mirrors and spends ages on his stupid “snag list” posts. You own a big house that requires lots of small jobs, woe is me.

Anyone else notice that he didn’t tag the “local lady” who made the cushion for them at the front door? But he’ll tag F&B every single time someone asks him about a paint colour.

Also, we still don’t know where the old fridge went. Sly, we know you read here - can you tell us pls?

• Haha
  • Heart
In the time it took him to do his snag job grand tour and post all those dull as dishwater photos from random people's houses, he could have actually done one or two of his jobs.

Reactions: 10
Sorry Axa I never know what thread etiquette is re: thread titles and ones that don’t quite get the votes due to being late contenders but are good?

Swim Tits is showing Glen on her stories, maybe Fod cut her a deal to show off Clemmie on her account.

44B4568C-D9E8-426C-B0FD-4437AAD6422C.jpeg
93A47C22-3C72-43E4-9355-37DBC7CCBEBB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Don’t think Clemmie is too impressed with that bottle of washing up liquid - her smile looks forced!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s hilarious isn’t it that he was bleating on about saving the pennies and trying to be relatable but (the cleaner) will be washing the dishes with £32 washing up liquid!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg. I can’t even more. They’re so poor that FOD can’t heat the house but their friend can gift £32 DISHSOAP! (I googled myself too.) Pick a bleeping lane, OD’s.

Can you imagine opening your bday gifts and hoping for a candle or scarf or maybe a nice bottle of wine and being given washing up liquid?! Over/under on whether ST was gifted that tit and passed it on as a gift?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't these 🤡's have two dishwashers? Washingup liquid for a birthday gift😳, I bet old swimsuits was #kindly gifted that herself.😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yep all the media Huns got the Diptyque cleaning products gifted in the post about a month or so ago. Swim tits regifted her freebie here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Diptyque products smell absolutely devine. I wore one of their perfumes on my wedding day … that’s how much of a treat getting anything of theirs was. Only time I’ve been able to justify getting it. The fact they even do a washing up liquid baffles me a bit. Why would anyone want to steep their pans in perfumed soap??

Totally tasteless content. Mind you, maybe not so decadent when it’s FREE

• Heart
Dear lord if he starts a new page for DIY advice I might have to log off. As for his account name suggestions - "he said he promised he would" ?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Diptyque products smell absolutely devine. I wore one of their perfumes on my wedding day … that’s how much of a treat getting anything of theirs was. Only time I’ve been able to justify getting it. The fact they even do a washing up liquid baffles me a bit. Why would anyone want to steep their pans in perfumed soap??

Totally tasteless content. Mind you, maybe not so decadent when it’s FREE
We flew Qatar business class in September ( was wedding anniversary ) ....in flight amenity kit was Diptyque!- even including a small atomiser too.....I tell you I was in heaven and may have nicked my husband's kit too

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
We flew Qatar business class in September ( was wedding anniversary ) ....in flight amenity kit was Diptyque!- even including a small atomiser too.....I tell you I was in heaven and may have nicked my husband's kit too
Goodness me - that IS decadent. That is heavenly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.