Father of Daughters #56 When you love Google Lens, but it doesn't love you back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was told by a very direct source that she has been on paperwork duty only since under investigation and hasn’t been allowed to ‘catch’ any babies..
Hmm but what about the extra hours and people in comments on Sly’s posts saying ‘Clemmie was my midwife last week she was sooooo amazing’ and ‘Clemmie delivered my baby last month and was the best’
I don’t think that can be true.
---

Let’s wait and see. The NMC are not known for being unduly lenient - the statutory duty is to protect the public and maintain public confidence in the profession. But they will assess whether Clemmie is currently impaired when deciding on any sanction and/or whether a reasonably informed member of the public/profession would expect some kind of sanction to be applied . They might find the allegations not proved or that Clemmie has carried out sufficient training etc and shown enough insight that she won’t repeat the same breaches again. We need to see the charges really - they could relate to something entirely different to the whole insta thing. I don’t have experience of the NMC but have supported colleagues in a different discipline through fitness to practise proceedings.
Well using your midwifery post to get a freebies, and private schools, and exploiting vulnerable mums for personal gain, whilst being racist and using other people for fame, should be an issue but will probably be glossed over.
---

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Hmm but what about the extra hours and people in comments on Sly’s posts saying ‘Clemmie was my midwife last week she was sooooo amazing’ and ‘Clemmie delivered my baby last month and was the best’
---

Well using your midwifery post to get a freebies, and private schools, and exploiting vulnerable mums for personal gain, whilst being racist and using other people for fame, should be an issue but will probably be glossed over.
I agree with you actually re the ad work etc. I was always amazed that there weren't issues around that as being a midwife was such a USP and it was obvious that there was extra credence given to Clemmie because of that. It was certainly unethical and financially motivated - I think the issue was that regulators were on the back foot with it and I don't know of any other professions where anyone else behaved like this to be honest. Clemmie was an outlier to a certain extent.

Reactions: 11
There is something deeply creepy with the girl lying down in bed talking in his latest post. His account is heaven for creeps and pedos
NGL makes me think he’s one of them as time and his shenanigans go on. This level of oversharing and lack of boundaries regarding the kids privacy makes me think he enjoys “showing them off” knowing utter n0nces are lapping it up. If he wasn’t so well off and socially “aspirational” there’d be a lot more side eyeing. Again, this is so sad for the kids especially the twins.

• Heart
I wonder if, following the NMC hearing, if Clembot is found not guilty of any breaches in ethics, we'll see the return of her lank greasy head on instagram soon?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s just been biding her time
If she’s struck off, definitely. If not, and moderating social media content is part of the insight demonstrated, that would be foolish. The ship has sailed. Better and less risky to focus on outside interests.

Reactions: 10
NGL makes me think he’s one of them as time and his shenanigans go on. This level of oversharing and lack of boundaries regarding the kids privacy makes me think he enjoys “showing them off” knowing utter n0nces are lapping it up.
I sadly agree with this. There’s something really not right with him it’s chilling.

eta - thank you for all our midwifery experts for sharing your intel ❤

Reactions: 11
Omg thanks for the tea !!! You'd think her husband would keep quiet until then lol. I would be petrified and silent online.
I agree but they should have given it up post Alice if they weren’t prepared to own it and give a proper apology but the greedy fuckers carried on. They can’t keep quiet!! Too greedy/needy!

Reactions: 13
I wonder if there were complaints from other staff members as well the the Alicegate thing…can you imagine trying to work with someone and them going, ‘oh hang on I just need to take a pic of me wearing some naff jewellery for the ‘gram’…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes actually that is a good point- maybe it was immediately in the aftermath of Alicegate she was taken off ward duty. My source is very close to her.

---

---

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So she didn't miss Christmas with her family "catching babies" but filling up paperwork instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes actually that is a good point- maybe it was immediately in the aftermath of Alicegate she was taken off ward duty. My source is very close to her.
I assume she was off patient facing care whilst the hospital risk assessed the nature of the complaint. There doesn’t seem to have been any interim orders so the NMC obviously didn’t feel she was unsafe to practise unrestricted.

Reactions: 10
This would make an excellent thread title!

Brag, brag, brag, moan, moan, moan, me, me, me.

Sums him right up :rolleyes:
Happy to make the new thread - this 🔺 had the most votes as suggestion for thread title and was fairly recent but please shout if I’ve missed anything else?!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.