Father of Daughters #56 When you love Google Lens, but it doesn't love you back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has portrayed them as wild enough to kick the panels off the pantry door, also the plant on the stairs was kicked down the stairs too.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Behaviour = communication and the “wild” children are just them reaping what they’ve sowed tbh. I’m not surprised by anything coming out of such a toxic household where the kids are truly second class citizens.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's odd how Glen is telling Delilah 'it could scald you, what did I just say?' and then Delilah just goes and does it anyway. I have a child who's a couple of months younger and he's never approach the hob like that :unsure: and neither would his older siblings at age 7 and none of mine are angels.

I can't get over him posting that, weird AF. What was he thinking?!?!
My granddaughter aged 4 never goes near the cooker ever! And nothing is left near the edge just in case
But nothing surprises me, those girls have been dragged up to do whatever they want as it’s all £ at the end of the day
Crying ££££
Shouting ££££
Fighting ££££
Being rude/cheeky (and that goes for all of them) ££££
Semi naked at bath time ££££
Climbing the fridge ££££
Being put in cupboards ££££

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I didn’t realise there was sound on it. I think she was asking what was for dinner, or what was cooking, ans she couldn’t see, and Clemmie wasn’t answering her properly ‘what did I just say?’ (She doesnt sound very kind or present) and then Delilah went to look. She wasn’t just playing with the saucepans. She’s an inquisitive 7 yr old.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Those poor kids. Imagine having your childhood accidents in the news. Despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Those poor kids. Imagine having your childhood accidents in the news. Despicable.
He’s also managed to get again make Clemmie look like a twit whilst also pretending he’s bigging her up. Because she sounds like a right witch in that clip.

Reactions: 13
Hand seems to have recovered well, no bandages visible in today post

Reactions: 4
Look who has made the news, so proud of you fOdNeY......not.
I hope you’re able to put comments on that news post and ask why are his children being recorded 247 for content and also why he thinks it’s appropriate to post images of his children in distress on Instagram. Let’s not pretend this isn’t the first time he’s taken advantage

The way his daughter look at him in his story pic. If looks could kill !

Reactions: 4
Tone deaf post about teachers striking - funny how he always links it back to himself. The amount of time he spends pissing about on social media vs working implies he has plenty of time to look after his children. Don’t tit on the professionals who are teaching your children and filling the gaps where you and Clemmie appear totally uninterested (anyone remember the reading post where he whinged endlessly).

He really does think he’s the hardest done by parent doesn’t he? While I appreciate what he posts may not be the reality of home life I’m sorry but if you can think/post such negative things publicly about your own children how long before they start believing it. ☹

6BE6A89A-90B8-4D2E-8236-7D75BDFCC67A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tone deaf post about teachers striking - funny how he always links it back to himself. The amount of time he spends pissing about on social media vs working implies he has plenty of time to look after his children. Don’t tit on the professionals who are teaching your children and filling the gaps where you and Clemmie appear totally uninterested (anyone remember the reading post where he whinged endlessly).

He really does think he’s the hardest done by parent doesn’t he? While I appreciate what he posts may not be the reality of home life I’m sorry but if you can think/post such negative things publicly about your own children how long before they start believing it. ☹

View attachment 1926963
Also those kids should be old enough to understand the day will be balanced with homework, learning and break time. As per usual no parenting happening in that house

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also those kids should be old enough to understand the day will be balanced with homework, learning and break time. As per usual no parenting happening in that house
Well mine are having a day playing with friends! They are primary age. I’m parenting them I’m not pretending to do school at home. His problem is he always tries to make working from home look so inconvenient. Either take the time to enjoy your kids, work and keep them semi-occupied and don’t witch about it or get Clemmie the part time whatever to actually do something.

• Heart
Trying to be all relatable with cost of living Lurpak chat, while clearly at the same time showing it in his hand... So you've bought that, as you can afford it and secretly want everyone to know you can afford it!

Reactions: 17
His problem is he always tries to make working from home look so inconvenient.
Which is such a Tory agenda lol but I don’t understand why, surely commuting for him would be a HUGE expense on train fare alone let alone wrap around care *2 (or 3 idk how old the other one is)? Like remote working is in my gratitude list daily idk any parent who doesn’t feel the same!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.