Father of Daughters #54 Delivering bargain basement content both literally and figuratively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how all those people in Bristol Lido would feel knowing he's just broadcast footage of them and their children in their swimming costumes to 870k bots people? Seriously, what is wrong with him!? As if you'd do that in a public swimming pool. Most self involved, entitled hole ever.
Wow. The pools I use all have a strict no photography policy for the general public. Besides it's just common decency not to photograph or film people you don't know in their bathing costumes. They should have an expectation of reasonable privacy in a place like that.

Wonder who they've palmed the children off on this time.

I can only imagine how the eldest two must feel, seeing their parents waxing lyrical about being without children as frequently as they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow. The pools I use all have a strict no photography policy for the general public. Besides it's just common decency not to photograph or film people you don't know in their bathing costumes. They should have an expectation of reasonable privacy in a place like that.

Wonder who they've palmed the children off on this time.

I can only imagine how the eldest two must feel, seeing their parents waxing lyrical about being without children as frequently as they do.
The kids are probably happier to be with hopefully more caring and responsible adults for once. They can also enjoy some peace and privacy without their whole lives being plastered on Instagram for a weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That video in the car that she filmed… makes you wonder how much other stuff she films …. 🤷‍♀️

Don’t even get me started on filming people swimming, just wrong, so wrong. I’d be livid.

She is still clearly very much involved in their social media.
I find he comes across so flat lately, the love he had for it in the beginning has gone, and he has to keep up pretences.
He has the look and tone of someone who really can’t be arsed.
Once upon a time his video were quite fun and he looked happy, now he just looks old and tired.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wish she’d go back to hiding in the kitchen when we were just subjected to fleeting glimpses of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish she’d go back to hiding in the kitchen when we were just subjected to fleeting glimpses of her!
They are definitely trying to slowly bring her back from the deads...We should remind people that she is nothing else but a bully and a racist!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I find it absolutely pathetic and desperate that she keeps her instagram private but flaunts herself all over his account. Too cowardly to attempt a comeback in her own name, but too arrogant and attention-seeking to not keep putting herself out there via him.

Since she obviously knows the internet hasn't forgotten what she did, why does she believe there is an audience for her gurning face?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I find it absolutely pathetic and desperate that she keeps her instagram private but flaunts herself all over his account. Too cowardly to attempt a comeback in her own name, but too arrogant and attention-seeking to not keep putting herself out there via him.

Since she obviously knows the internet hasn't forgotten what she did, why does she believe there is an audience for her gurning face?
Peace sign and tounge out like it's 2018.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Rosemary has no place in a Bloody Mary.

Vodka, tomato juice, dash of Sherry, dash of Lea and perrins, Tabasco, celery salt and pepper - serve with ice and a celery stick in the glass.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Urgh that clip in the car. She is vile. One of those people you’d rather bleed to death than have to spend any time with. So arrogant & think she’s cool but totally isn’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The public pool I used to swim at has a no photograph policy, plus the doors in the male change rooms /toilets were removed because of improper behaviour by a few. Ladies & the disabled facilities were ok.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Still thinking about how they very obviously PAY PEOPLE to say positive things about Clemie Clemmie online 😂

• Haha
Sure you are slymon ! She lost you everything , she is racist , a sly bully not to mention her hair looks like Max Walls wig
We are #gifted from Simon an I LOVE CLEMMIE post after each online rant he has about her. This photo must be atonement for the haircut rant.

The Hoopers can post photos of themselves beaming at the camera on their childfree weekend, but you know that’s not a happy household.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
FOD’s a bit of an irrelevance these days, I think. I’d almost forgotten about him but they’re discussing the heyday of the Insta mamas over on Telford’s thread. I saw one of his recent reels about how his brother in law has an indoor swimming pool, and thought ‘yeah, same mate. Sooo relatable. I married my husband because his family had an indoor toilet’ 🙄 (JK, but I’m glad most people have seen through these privileged rich assholes).

Also surprised to see how he’s shoehorning Glen in on his feed though and how there’s no kickback on it in his comments. He’s aged sooooo much in the last couple of years that when I read that someone had thought he was 47, I actually thought that’s not too bad for a 55 year old. Must be all that worrying about how he’s going to afford to heat his drafty old Georgian pile of bricks during the Winter.

• Haha
  • Heart
FOD’s a bit of an irrelevance these days, I think. I’d almost forgotten about him but they’re discussing the heyday of the Insta mamas over on Telford’s thread. I saw one of his recent reels about how his brother in law has an indoor swimming pool, and thought ‘yeah, same mate. Sooo relatable. I married my husband because his family had an indoor toilet’ 🙄 (JK, but I’m glad most people have seen through these privileged rich assholes).

Also surprised to see how he’s shoehorning Glen in on his feed though and how there’s no kickback on it in his comments. He’s aged sooooo much in the last couple of years that when I read that someone had thought he was 47, I actually thought that’s not too bad for a 55 year old. Must be all that worrying about how he’s going to afford to heat his drafty old Georgian pile of bricks during the Winter.
He has aged shockingy since Alicegate. I know it's different for everyone, but it's hard to believe he hasn't even hit the big 4-0 yet!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.