Father of Daughters #54 Delivering bargain basement content both literally and figuratively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um, yeah. That hair cut is just plain odd.
I can’t work out why?
It just doesn’t look right at all!

Reactions: 3
So now “Woe-is-me” Sly is moaning because his family weren’t complimentary enough about his haircut. I’m here losing sleep trying to figure out how to feed my kids for the rest of the summer holidays, but he’s got real problems! Really relatable content as usual 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Of course he has to mention it's a child-free wedding.

No doubt they'll extend it to a child-free weekend break.

Reactions: 8
Omg I haven’t been on these threads for months. But I just checked back in today and he has AGED!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Clearly FOD if you are that bothered and fed up about your racist wife constantly criticising you IRL (and on Tattle 😂) then you know what?! You don't have to stay with her, it is that simple...🤷🤦🤣
IMG_20220805_224549.jpg

Reactions: 6
So now “Woe-is-me” Sly is moaning because his family weren’t complimentary enough about his haircut. I’m here losing sleep trying to figure out how to feed my kids for the rest of the summer holidays, but he’s got real problems! Really relatable content as usual 🙄
There’s a few food banks you could use which don’t need referrals.

If you’re in London: There’s also this place, they do cooked meals every week. Open to all regardless of religious beliefs and they deliver too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Another "great" advice from ever so classy and not fake at all FOD to not follow...
IMG_20220805_235525.jpg

IMG_20220805_235546.jpg
IMG_20220805_235601.jpg

IMG_20220805_235629.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The art wall behind him looks like it’s aged too.

Classy though 😂 :

A woman’s legs
A unicorn
A pineapple
Butterfly
Dancing leopards

Hair cut does look better.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The art wall behind him looks like it’s aged too.

Classy though 😂 :

A woman’s legs
A unicorn
A pineapple
Butterfly
Dancing leopards

Hair cut does look better.
😂😂😂
All previously #gifted to Clemmie the racist of course...
[With the exception of the one at the top, with the horses, which is from Clemmie the racist late dad...]

Reactions: 8
Watching him determinedly prod at the embers of a dying (dead) account is absolutely fascinating. It’s like a slow motion nervous breakdown that at any point he could stop just by deleting his account. But he can’t.

I’ve got two children about the same age as the twins. He’s got 4 with wildly varying needs. The homework alone must be insane. Where does he get the time to disappear for eight hours planning, filming and video editing a week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The fact that he thinks his haircut will be the focus of attention at someone's wedding says a lot about him.

IMG_7888.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor old Simon.

He is really trying to shape his haircut story into a light hearted, jokey sort of anecdote, but instead he is coming across as bitter and resentful with a side of vain.

🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how all those people in Bristol Lido would feel knowing he's just broadcast footage of them and their children in their swimming costumes to 870k bots people? Seriously, what is wrong with him!? As if you'd do that in a public swimming pool. Most self involved, entitled hole ever.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
What a couple of smug twats always bashing their kids for content...
IMG_20220806_141431.jpg

She might love a wedding but SHE IS STILL A RACIST!!!
IMG_20220806_141359.jpg

Yes still a racist, with a horse mouth (and #gifted teeth) nevertheless...
IMG_20220806_141415.jpg

Clemmie the racist, checking to see if she is still a pariah on social media/internet...
Screenshot_2022-08-06-14-13-29-93.png

...and the answer is YES!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.