Father of Daughters #53 DIY is easy when you're a right tool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone been in touch with the brand?
My guess is they might get a small boost so will turn a blind eye 🙄
I feel it’s a lost cause with some of these smaller ones…they’re sadly not fussed by the racism when it comes to more followers 🤑

I messaged the beanie one a while ago and she ignored and then blocked me 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
FOD & HoH 2022 #ad #gifted #collab list

January:
  • Bigdug - flooring, storage racks and work benches (temporary solution), value ÂŁ1,111.94
  • Oddbox - fruit & veg box (looks like large size), value ÂŁ19.99
  • Mina and the Moon - 2x sweatshirts & 4x beanies (possibly more), value at least ÂŁ140.00
  • Astonish Cleaners - oven & grill cleaner (gifted ages ago, finally used), value ÂŁ3.00

February:
  • Compare the Market - financial service ad (presumably paid)
  • Spotty Otter - 2x blue fleece lined PU splashsuits (twins birthday gift), value ÂŁ100.00
  • OTO - 10% CBD Sleep drops (30 day supply), value ÂŁ69.00

March:
  • Nothing

April:
  • Dig Club - bespoke garden planting (Mediterranean style), estimated value ÂŁ2,500.00+
  • Wattbike - Atom indoor bike trainer, value ÂŁ1,999.00
  • Wattbike - Floor mat, cycling jersey and bib shorts, total value ÂŁ159.98

May:
  • Affordable Art - ad featuring "Under One Sky" screenprint art by Emma Reynolds, estimated value ÂŁ450.00
  • Dotty Dungarees - ad featuring colourblock short dungarees x2, value at least ÂŁ86.00

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m at the point where I think brands should be fined if influencers they chose to use don’t declare properly. Might shake things up a bit.

Reactions: 22
6992F2AA-C1BA-4EF5-98E9-0122C78C9751.png

Is he for real with this?

Talking about child protection when he shares every last detail on his!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"What parent doesn't want better checks and protection for their children?"

You, Simon.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
"What parent doesn't want better checks and protection for their children?"

You, Simon.
Exactly! Guns might not be a primary concern for you Sly over here in the UK, but the fact that the entire world can access where your very recognisable daughters live, go to school, full names, dates of birth, and medical information... BECAUSE YOU PUT IT ONLINE FOR EVERYONE, that should be a major concern to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He says his feelings are hurt because one of his children's friends guessed his age as 47. He says "that one cut deep".

He later (in the comments) says he's not that bothered really sure Jan, he's happy with the way he is and "kids can ***k off with their comments and get in the bin".

Absolute waste of internet.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
He says his feelings are hurt because one of his children's friends guessed his age as 47. He says "that one cut deep".

He later (in the comments) says he's not that bothered really sure Jan, he's happy with the way he is and "kids can ***k off with their comments and get in the bin".

Absolute waste of internet.
I got told by a kid I looked 27 (I’m 43) so kids can get out of the bin and stay as far as I’m concerned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He is so delusional… “I wear skaterish type clothes.” Because he wears Vans? Sharing photos of men about probably about 2 decades younger than him as his fashion comparisons. Skater shorts are loose … those horrific black denim cut offs are too tight, the socks aren’t even the kind that should be worn pulled up. He’s so mortifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is so delusional… “I wear skaterish type clothes.” Because he wears Vans? Sharing photos of men about probably about 2 decades younger than him as his fashion comparisons. Skater shorts are loose … those horrific black denim cut offs are too tight, the socks aren’t even the kind that should be worn pulled up. He’s so mortifying.
He's an embarrassment....and trying and failing spectacularly to be down and kool with the kidz

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stop mocking/mimicking/shaming/embarrassing her on the internet Simon.

There was absolutely no need to broadcast her message if it was real to everyone.

It must feel awful never knowing if your parents are going to make internet content out of anything you might say or do.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Stop mocking/mimicking/shaming/embarrassing her on the internet Simon.

There was absolutely no need to broadcast her message if it was real to everyone.

It must feel awful never knowing if your parents are going to make internet content out of anything you might say or do.

THIS x 10000000000. How an parent can think it’s ok is beyond me. I have 13 & 15 year old girls - I would NEVER do this. It’s so damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely he doesn't think he can compare to those guys ? He's just so narcissistic and delusional he doesn't realise the damage he's doing by sharing his teenage girl text to the world while just being obsessed with looking like a hipster who skates.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And the not knowing of if/when off-hand comment will become fodder. Like maybe A joked “don’t wear your lame cap backward”, or how her ordering food with Ubereats was turned into a reel. Everything they do is up for him to take and spin into a story for content…at what point will she just stop speaking to her father because she’s had it?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Waiting for the obligatory "so many of you have asked where Clemmie got her workout gear / yoga mat / bottle / cap / trainers / dumbbells" 🙄

Also lol at the fluorescent grass again. Holy crap!

green.jpg

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it, though! 🤣🤣

I went to the Chelsea Flower Show and there were at least five stands flogging seriously high end outdoor kitchens. One of them had ovens ranging from £4000 to £11,000. It’s now a real thing for the .0005% apparently, lol.

I said to DH, firstly, what bogglingly rich loony wants an outdoor kitchen in England where you’ll barely use it in our challenging climate? And then I told him all about Clammie and her oopsie with Candice Braithwaite, which lost them all those lovely, expensive freebies, and how Slymon had to build their outdoor kitchen himself. We then laid bets on how many summers his plywood palace would last.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Here he goes...

So many questions about Glen's leggings. 🙄 Full of tit as usual. Just so he has a reason to tag the brand.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.