Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to say that. God that’s a massive pet hate of mine, chewing your food with your mouth open 😒 grow up ffs woman!
It's probably because her veneers cause a problem with her bite! horse 🐎 🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I came here to say that. God that’s a massive pet hate of mine, chewing your food with your mouth open 😒 grow up ffs woman!
Pet hate of mine too. But why would Slygory even think it’s a good idea to post pictures like that of her? Passive aggressive pokes?

Reactions: 6
Her lips look wildly misshapen. She looks bizarre now. To think how pretty she used to be (on the outside only!) with her fringe, natural hair colour and original teeth.

Reactions: 14
Pet hate of mine too. But why would Slygory even think it’s a good idea to post pictures like that of her? Passive aggressive pokes?
It was a video clip - like a bloody gold fish the way she was eating! Animal!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
My old dad would have sent me to bed with no tea if i had chomped or kept my mouth open while chewing ! Ah the good old days

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks so bloody miserable in those photos. Don’t blame her to be honest.

You can just see her in the bath thinking “Why did I get caught out on Tattle. Alice really needs to rant about the Grade A twit right now….”

Greg read here and thought he better get new trainers, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
24 hours kid free & the moron still walks around talking to his phone & filming the Clam. No one but you foDney cares about your old home town & you reliving your youth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He contradicts himself. In stories he says 4 or 5 calls from M. On grid he says a solitary call from M.
Yep, grid caption says "Apart from a solitary call from Marnie asking me to transfer her money, we didn't hear from the girls for a full 24 hours and it was glorious".

In the story he says "and yes, we got about five phone calls from Marnie with random questions".

I wonder if perhaps Clemmie wrote the caption and they didn't get their stories straight? Or maybe he's just used to making up any old thing to say and didn't even notice.

For all his making a song and dance about precious child-free time, it's not that long since they had time away for themselves. They were posting on HoH from a hotel stay in September 2021 and that's only five months (if they haven't been anywhere else in the meantime).

Reactions: 15
I haven't been anywhere since January 2020. But I do have a home I feel safe in, no random pictures of me on someone's Instagram (just as well, still in my pjs :) ), and I can afford enough heat.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else noticed how many POC have been in his stories/posts in the last 48 hours? It’s almost like team SOD are trying to rid themselves of their racist title🧐 “Hey look we know POC, we’re not racist”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve been wondering recently if clemmie is ill? She’s a lot thinner than she was pre-Alice-gate and always looks grey and drawn out. I wonder if the stress of the investigation at work and the loss of her Instagram income os getting to her?

I’ve been wondering recently if clemmie is ill? She’s a lot thinner than she was pre-Alice-gate and always looks grey and drawn out. I wonder if the stress of the investigation at work and the loss of her Instagram income os getting to her?
I’m guessing she’s just lost weight through exercise and diet (that’s been said by FoD) and that in turn has thinned down her face, plus the fact she’s been publicly humiliated, can’t click her fingers for freebies, has to work, dealing with teenage (rebel) daughter, M’d diabetes, two (imho) troubled twins, has lost the smug grin off her chops and more importantly has to live every godawful day with that hole Sly…is taking its toll on her youthfulness. Also I think women go through a bit of a dip pre-40s then the va va voom comes back (spoiler then it leaves again about 50 😭)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone else noticed how many POC have been in his stories/posts in the last 48 hours? It’s almost like team SOD are trying to rid themselves of their racist title🧐 “Hey look we know POC, we’re not racist”
Exactly my tough when they had this pic of his best friend (never saw her before but sure jan) with the toddler. "Look at us with a black baby, we're not racist!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They must be raking it in somewhere - if Glen is able to go and drop 200 quid something on a ganni dress. I cannot imagine spending that amount of money on a DRESS when I’ve got kids to provide for.

Reactions: 13
They must be raking it in somewhere - if Glen is able to go and drop 200 quid something on a ganni dress. I cannot imagine spending that amount of money on a DRESS when I’ve got kids to provide for.
That’s because your kids probably don’t have rooms that look like youth hostels like their non monetised childrens’ do, the monetised kids are pissing in buckets sadly, the money has never gone on the kids. Ganni are regularly heavily discounted/on resell sites too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Their company still held quite a chunk of money last time I looked, the amount they made in their heyday was eye watering. Fortunately his CBD adds are not going to bring in the sort of cash they were earning. They still have money to spunk on stuff and no doubt she lets him know it’s money she has earned. It won’t last forever and this is her last hurrah. He’s still on the beg and is still getting bits for the house, but he’s been doing his cheap ass and badly done DIY, which tells me where they are cost cutting, no more free kitchens…is there anywhere else they can put one?

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.