Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Axatogrind

VIP Member
The desperation for engagement seems to be reaching a new level lately. Has he even looked objectively at his account, with its 3+ year old story highlights, errors galore, duplicated content with House of Hooper, posts that are out of date even before he hits send, complete lack of any real identity, community or professionalism... I could go on but i'm boring myself even thinking about it.

Literally the only reason I hang around is for you lot on here 💙. You're brilliant and he is pointless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Yes, the whole premise of her statement was a lie flawed. She claims she became aware of Tattle "earlier this year" (2019) after being made aware of thousands of comments about her and her family:

20723280-7661027-Posting_a_statement_online_Clemmie_revealed_the_trolling_she_had-a-29_1573144...jpg

Here is the first post from "AliceInWanderlust", which was actually in November 2018, i.e. the year before Clemmie claims to have become aware of the site. Her posting history can be found at this link for anyone who might not have seen them before 👉 https://tattle.life/search/19937439/

Post1.jpg

Here is the very first post which kicked off all the MOD/FOD threads, courtesy of our own @Exhaustednurse, in December 2018.

Mod1.jpg

"AliceInWanderlust" was posting BEFORE the MOD/FOD threads started. This is a verifiable fact.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Axatogrind

VIP Member
The volume of space they have for their discarded stuff is the size of a whole home for a lot of families.
I'm willing to bet a lot of the stuff is relatively new, they've only lived there a few years.
He'd better not start preaching about sustainable lifestyle habits anytime soon.

• Heart

Rosieee

VIP Member
He looked like such a douche. I stayed away from Guys like him when I was in college, the ones who looks like they'll come in their pants before taking yours off. No thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Today is the 4 November...he’s been sitting on this quality video for over 2 weeks...Sly, your public need this type of stuff don’t hold back.
What a twat!
6844741E-6F89-4464-B058-1F563ED29067.jpeg

• Haha

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
A two handled dog lead?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how the mighty have fallen 🤣🤣

Also, I REALLY hate their garden too. It’s so tacky & hideous, I can’t get over it. It jars massively with a period house when you have plastic grass & those modern fences & decking everywhere. If they lived on a new build estate it wouldn’t look so bad, but with a large period property it just looks cheap & shit. Absolutely no class whatsoever. Also their stupid ‘be kind’ posters & all that crap from 2017 in the house which just looks terrible now - stuff bought because they think it looks cool, when actually it just instantly dates your house & makes you look like a try-hard. I hate their interiors page with a passion 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Swim tits featured Saint Clem on her stories - celebrating her birthday with some wanky looking pudding. Cinnamon flavoured pavlova with a drizzle of racism.

• Haha
  • Sick

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Carrying the OD brand has aged him by about 40 years! I can’t believe how bad he looks. They need to stop with the soft relaunch of MOD and bring her back stat!

Spot the difference
8357AF35-2CDE-4C7E-855D-136BB544C687.jpeg
322C60CA-9512-4A0B-810F-71E4EB0BCEE2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I'll never be able to look at an "insta styled" photo of one of their rooms again, without thinking about all this crap lurking beneath.
I can smell these photos from here 😄

View attachment 837276View attachment 837277View attachment 837278View attachment 837279View attachment 837281View attachment 837290
How many discarded lamps can you see in various places? What a totally disrespectful way to treat things. If you’re just going to leave them lying around getting bashed and filthy, sell them, GIVE THEM AWAY or dump them. Where is this side of Clemmie that is a manic cleaner? I’ve never seen it. If this was a woman who was clean and organise freak then she’d have those cellar rooms in order, but tbf remember the state of the dressing room kitchen where all the clothes just crammed in and slung in like a jumble sale. They are mingers 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
Laughing at his comment that it took three days to cook for a dinner party but it was for seven people. Given that there’s six in their household, surely she’s used to cooking for that number!

• Haha

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Why has he got an interview with ITN when she is a newly diagnosed diabetic ? Why havent ITN asked someone who has been diagnosed for longer than 6 months or who isnt in a entitled position or who isnt racist or the father of the family isnt a dick!

• Heart

Rosieee

VIP Member
I was hungover yesterday while solo parenting and felt like the worst parent on earth when we were on episode 4 of paw patrol. Then I remembered that at least I was not selling my kids on Instagram for a career and instantly felt better. Just wanted to thank FOD for that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I've worked on book projects similar to those (not as a writer, obvs). I once asked a ghost writer if she felt sad that she didn't get the credit for the writing. She said something along the lines of "with most of these, I wouldn't want my name to appear on it" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Madbadsad

Wasn’t laughing at this bit btw.
Don't know where Clem is working but can I ask why there’s a crisis and why you’re leaving?
Prior to covid maternity services were in a bad way with many midwives due to retire, not enough midwives to replace them. With covid many NHS services slowed- operations and treatments cancelled, but the babies keep on coming and coming.
Currently many midwives are having to work even longer than their 12 hour shifts with no breaks as there is no staff to handover to.
And sadly there are being poor outcomes for women and babies
I know it’s the Daily Fail but this article sums it up quite well
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...fe-finish-work-havent-lost-baby-good-day.html
On 21st November there’s a nationwide March if anyone wants to join

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Let's explore the charity abseil a little more, shall we, Simon?
  • The event was supposed to take place on 30 July.
  • It was postponed at that time, fair enough.
  • Your online fundraising total sits at £1,341 and is still accepting donations.
  • 52 supporters (out of circa 900k followers) have donated money for a challenge you don't appear to have yet done.
  • You have taken all the accolades and compliments about what an amazing guy you are for not doing this.
  • You have not updated your fundraising page - at any point - to say it was postponed.
  • You have not updated your grid post caption with a quick edit to say what happened.
  • You do not appear to have given any update at all beyond "yippee, now I can go to Camp Bestival!" back in July.
Simon, I recommend you do the following three things as a matter of urgency:
  1. Update both the fundraising page and your instagram with details of what happened, and a note of the new date.
  2. If there is no new date, and bearing in mind almost four (4) months have already elapsed, close your page to new donations.
  3. Offer your donors the opportunity to claim their money back if you won't be doing the challenge in the near future. I suspect most will still want it to go to the charity, but it should be their choice.
This is more important than filming yourself scoffing a sandwich and arsing around watching TikTok videos.
It is unconscionable, IMO, to solicit and take donations in this way and then go radio silent.

• Heart

Treesy19

VIP Member
He’s annoyed me instantly so straight to Tattle. Why is making your own costume being a cheapskate?!! Hardly. Some of us actually have made stuff in the past because it’s not buying more plastic crap or we actually enjoy the challenge of creativity! My husband is well into his creations so would always always make. Making a mask is hardly being a cheapskate 🙄 - says the man that has a long history of begging for stuff when he had ample income.

• Haha

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I just saw this response to the Clemmie in front of the fireplace post. Imagine, your mum named you after a racist grifter.
6AE0AFCE-ECB6-4AAB-9474-E58D9091DF70.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha