Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he have four ladles hanging in his outdoor kitchen, two of them strainers? I can't think of any reason why you would need ladles at a barbeque.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does he have four ladles hanging in his outdoor kitchen, two of them strainers? I can't think of any reason why you would need ladles at a barbeque.
Cause it’s all for the gram and there’s no way that kitchen is ever actually going to be used? That’s my bet anyway. Sure Sly might burn a couple of sausages on that grill but we all know that glen is going to prep everything in the kitchen kitchen and then bring it all out to be photographed in the garden kitchen. It’s just all for content!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it’s because he ‘s a man boy, it’s just come to me now… it’s his plywood adult IKEA kitchen. My kids used to hang ladles and pans off theirs too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s just the absolute height of pretentiousness.

It’s not going to weather well in Kent. I bet spiders and slugs will love it though.

Why not have a big steel fire pit or something that they can use in the autumn as well?

And can he post anything in any more bad taste?!

I bet he’s glad he ruined Clemmie’s bras because of all the ‘hilarious’ content it provided…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Cause it’s more likely the kids will use it as a mud/potion kitchen than them actually cooking at it!

Reactions: 14
Their garden is so chav-tastic. I love the fact they think they’re all classy, but have just revealed themselves to actually be the biggest mega chavs around with their fake grass, stupid kitchen thing, lights, decking & trampoline. Next stop will be a bar & a jacuzzi.

• Haha
Just seen the bra stories.

Another one I reckon he’s made up for content. It’s a woe is me, I was trying to be super husband, mean Clemmie, aren’t I a dufus type story!

He’s an oversharer so if it were true he’d show the ruined bra’s….head would probably have one on his head!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen the bra stories.

Another one I reckon he’s made up for content. It’s a woe is me, I was trying to be super husband, mean Clemmie, aren’t I a dufus type story!

He’s an oversharer so if it were true he’d show the ruined bra’s….head would probably have one on his head!
I thought he was going to pull the covers back to reveal him wearing a bra ! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my God have just seen bra gate.
Slightly gross to plan to leave them wet overnight in the washing machine, no?

Also as ever poor taste pretending to be dead and getting into a makeshift coffin/flower bed to the funeral march.

Reactions: 19
Imagine looking at that story this morning, with the make-shift coffin and someone close to you is dying or passed away recently.

With the latest story in the bra saga, it’s quite clear they are on the beg for some new bras for Clemmie. Really cringey she just wouldn’t go out and buy them herself.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine looking at that story this morning, with the make-shift coffin and someone close to you is dying or passed away recently.

With the latest story in the bra saga, it’s quite clear they are on the beg for some new bras for Clemmie. Really cringey she just wouldn’t go out and buy them herself.
Gone is the hayday of Rigby & Peller inviting her and her mates in for private fittings and freebies. She’s lost a lot of weight, probably needs new bra’s now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just think Sarah Harding + breast cancer + bragate + funeral march. So tasteless and inappropriate. Also full of A LOT of mistakes. @Emmadale you are right to cast doubt on whether or not he destroyed bras and @AutumnDays yes, looks like they are on the beg for new bras.

Such a bore.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It’s just posting by numbers. Clueless man tries to help, cross wife, what can I do to make it better?! He is a bloody awful parental role model for teenage girls. And humans in general.

Reactions: 15
So Bra Gate.

The real story is Glen wants some fancy new bras, but can no longer go on the beg herself as MOD. So she has told Sly to come up with a fake story on how he ruined her bras, and cannot afford fancy new ones for their 13th Wedding Anniversary, in the hope that some mug of a company will gift them.

Yawn. So bleeping transparent.

Also, what a bleep posing like he is in a grave. He keeps sinking lower and lower.

ETA - Lace if the fabric made from bras. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.