Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he post about how he remembers camping as a kid being about simple things etc then he's posting about how you need a pizza oven on a camping trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s a sneak PEEK! This drives me insane. Looks like it’s outdoor kitchen time.
Why for the love of god do they need an outdoor kitchen? I've done shits bigger than their bleeping garden, why not just walk the extra 10 steps into your actual kitchen, you bleeping dullards!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
That kitchen sink/worktop is pure naff. They are only steps away from their kitchen. There will be the usual garden mice/birds/insects walking all over that sink and worktop, it will need a good wipe down before using it each and every time. They have ruined what could have been a lovely garden. Outdoor kitchen, plastic fake grass, etc,

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
duck me. They have their very own Kitchen Showroom now. One more to go with the utility room.

I see he hasn't spoken about the utility or the lead windows. Guess he is still holding out on a freebie Reno for those.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why for the love of god do they need an outdoor kitchen? I've done shits bigger than their bleeping garden, why not just walk the extra 10 steps into your actual kitchen, you bleeping dullards!
i know, right? It’s ridiculous how much they waste our planet’s resources for freebies, like and Instagram clout. They are unbelievably tacky both in behaviour and taste. I chuckle over Alicinwanderlust’s (Clemmie’s, obvs) sneer at ‘Hinch grey’ when she and Mrs Hinch are exactly the same to me. 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
duck me. They have their very own Kitchen Showroom now. One more to go with the utility room.

I see he hasn't spoken about the utility or the lead windows. Guess he is still holding out on a freebie Reno for those.
Oh yes what to do with that massive room and mystery staircase that was the next project before the garden 🤷‍♀️
I don’t get the whole kitchen in the garden but every instawanker seems to have one so he’s on the jolly old bandwagon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i know, right? It’s ridiculous how much they waste our planet’s resources for freebies, like and Instagram clout. They are unbelievably tacky both in behaviour and taste. I chuckle over Alicinwanderlust’s (Clemmie’s, obvs) sneer at ‘Hinch grey’ when she and Mrs Hinch are exactly the same to me. 😆😆
They are two cheeks of the same arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whoever said tacky is right. It looks like there’s even a utensil rack thing fixed to the wall above the worktop with some utensils hanging from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are the girls names spellings really wrong? I couldn't tell the difference.

I would just bring food from the kitchen outside if I wanted to eat in the garden.

Can't beat this one though from outdoorkitchensUK. 🥴 Can just imagine those files and bugs.

1630770846092.png

They are two cheeks of the same arse.
Can just imagine Eamonn saying that.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look how filthy those, never gonna get restored unless someone does it for free, windows are.🤢 He’s done all his DIY, all the sand, cement, wood cutting, dirt digging and all that filth has landed on there windows and they cba to clean them but decided to put a kitchen there...Jack Monroe levels of food hygiene right there 🤢
770F1926-79FB-4D28-81A1-E1A2FEFBD4F4.jpeg

But maybe Glen wanted to prove they have a pizza oven too...that looks minging as well. Hi 👋 Glen
6E8C95E7-A021-4BF9-B9ED-BB2C6F617FDE.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Soz about the over use and wrong use of “there” in my last post 🤦‍♀️ I am Fod 😳

Also I’d like to add, I hate these god awful DIY projects being done by the likes of Hinch, Stacey Solomon and Fod. They just look so cheap and well, like they’ve been done by an amateur. It’s like the 1980s all over again, I thought we’d learned from Laurence Lewellyn Bowen and the likes. STOP IT, it looks tit and will look even more tit in 12 months. Pay a professional!

Also soz about over use of the word “like”, I am14 year old from Cali!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.