Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New google feature:

Ty for sharing this is brilliant news and arguably a step in the right direction for society.

Even tho I’ve been lucky to have become a mum in a post Insta mama world, and arguably the bottom has fallen out of that market completely as brands are no longer falling over themselves to gift middle income families £4k sinks, the legacy of these sharenting accounts live on in a lot of poor social media practice in the mums I know now?

I don’t want to bore everyone with an essay soz but even from my NCT group only a tiny minority (like 20%, tops) are at all conscious of posting kids on social media, and I’ve been made aware that the others think we think we’re something special for it! Ignoring the child victims of it, SM is a good way to flag bad vibes narc-esque mums so you know who to entirely avoid. Like I’m sorry but I won’t be leaving my child in the care of a mum who posts selfies taken next to her topless child in visible discomfort lying an NHS hospital bed, for example. 🤷🏻‍♀️

When Insta and Facebook finally catch up (likely only when it’s been legislated!) what will become of accounts like FOD’s? His life’s work has been exploiting those poor children for financial gain. Would there even be a single post left? Maybe just the ones of their bedrooms, without them in it?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ty for sharing this is brilliant news and arguably a step in the right direction for society.

Even tho I’ve been lucky to have become a mum in a post Insta mama world, and arguably the bottom has fallen out of that market completely as brands are no longer falling over themselves to gift middle income families £4k sinks, the legacy of these sharenting accounts live on in a lot of poor social media practice in the mums I know now?

I don’t want to bore everyone with an essay soz but even from my NCT group only a tiny minority (like 20%, tops) are at all conscious of posting kids on social media, and I’ve been made aware that the others think we think we’re something special for it! Ignoring the child victims of it, SM is a good way to flag bad vibes narc-esque mums so you know who to entirely avoid. Like I’m sorry but I won’t be leaving my child in the care of a mum who posts selfies taken next to her topless child in visible discomfort lying an NHS hospital bed, for example. 🤷🏻‍♀️

When Insta and Facebook finally catch up (likely only when it’s been legislated!) what will become of accounts like FOD’s? His life’s work has been exploiting those poor children for financial gain. Would there even be a single post left? Maybe just the ones of their bedrooms, without them in it?
Not even that if the potty is visible.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
(S)he hasn't posted on the house account since 16 September.
I'm quoting myself and claiming BINGO! Yesterday I said there hadn't been a house post since 16 September. Less than 24 hours later he posts his tutorial on building a wood shed. What's my prize, please? Pretty please? 😁 😁 🤣

Wonder what we could get him to do next for our entertainment?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm quoting myself and claiming BINGO! Yesterday I said there hadn't been a house post since 16 September. Less than 24 hours later he posts his tutorial on building a wood shed. What's my prize, please? Pretty please? 😁 😁 🤣

Wonder what we could get him to do next for our entertainment?
Grand high witch DG will be long shortly. In the meantime please help yourself to a box of gifted mince pies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grand high witch DG will be long shortly. In the meantime please help yourself to a box of gifted mince pies.
Are you referring to me you little funker? 🤣🤣🤣 I love that, especially cos Halloween innit 😜

@Hatchet_job, do you feel seen? I remember messing about with him a couple of threads back, he’s our very own performing monkey 🐒
Your prize is a chunky boot 🥾 or a years worth of CBD vape juice - choice is yours. 🙌🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Are you referring to me you little funker? 🤣🤣🤣 I love that, especially cos Halloween innit 😜

@Hatchet_job, do you feel seen? I remember messing about with him a couple of threads back, he’s our very own performing monkey 🐒
Your prize is a chunky boot 🥾 or a years worth of CBD vape juice - choice is yours. 🙌🙌
Thank you Grand High Witch. Your offer of a chunky boot is graciously accepted. They are officially now unfashionable (it must be true, it was in The Times) but I always go for comfort over style. But seriously, he really must be looking to us for content. Maybe we could sue him for theft of intellectual property?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For the love of FOD will someone sort those fkng windows, he pissed about with, out. They look absolutely tit and he’s wanging about with his reclaimed “wood” 🤭. How awful does that video look with all the laundry handing behind a scabby dirty window...not very insta hun. Also Sly, that wood shed up against that wall is likely gonna cause damp problems there, but maybe it will just rot and look even more tit before the damp set in. Total fail that especially the none fitting doors.
Also sort ya burgundy undies out 🤢🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you look closely (not that I want to) it looks like the roof is sloped downward towards the wall. As GHW, aka @Dogmuck , says, big damp problems heading their way.

• Haha
If you look closely (not that I want to) it looks like the roof is sloped downward towards the wall. As GHW, aka @Dogmuck , says, big damp problems heading their way.
Exactly my point. Anyone with a brain cell knows not to build up against a wall especially with the roof sloping towards it. I had a wood shed and bike shed (bought not put together with rotten decking) at my old house. It was against the fence and the tilt was sideways so didn’t drain water onto the fence. Regardless of this it totally wrecked the fence and eventually just rotted into a soggy mess. His doors will go first, because he’s done a @Hatchet_job on them, there’s a nice exposed ledge for the rainwater to sit on and drain through the grain of the wood. I’m here for spring warp and damp wood on the fires.

ETA - does this look like a bad Ad on Facebook market place or what?
AF3AAE52-433F-4984-9C2C-35E99D560987.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just cant get over how shoddy the house looks. I’m shocked, it looks like a video from the 1970s eastern block. It’s so fur coat no knickers. All the free tat inside and now bodge man has turned his greasy palms to DIY. I’d actually contemplate breaking both his arms if he were my husband or get him a play station/ gym membership - someone needs to sabotage all his equipment or he’s going to truly wreck the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Channeling water towards the air brick. Not the sharpest tool in the box 😩View attachment 834691
Excellent detective skillz @ExhaustedDad - surprised he didn’t cover the entire air brick up. Whilst looking at your skills I noted what already appears to be a damp issue, maybe he built the shed to cover up the damp.
AC7A66C6-B9A5-4C5F-91C2-2D61480EA273.jpeg

Those clothes drying in the single glazed window are going to fuckin stink of damp.
🤣🤣🤣 I think you may be my spirit animal ED - imagine how banging it’s gonna be when the damp from the brickwork/plaster drenches through 🤢

I wasn’t around in the glory days but didn’t someone gift them a tumble dryer?

• Heart
  • Wow
Whilst looking at your skills I noted what already appears to be a damp issue, maybe he built the shed to cover up the damp.
Hard to tell. The pointing does look new though, there may have been some repair work.

The water which will be entering through the air brick would be my biggest concern.Air bricks are there to ventilate under suspended wooden floors. He’s going to duck up that floor big time.

This has got me thinking … I wonder how his Balearic outdoor kitchen is holding up??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if he pushed it up against the wall for engagement? Then he can move it away later to near a fence.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.