Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he pushed it up against the wall for engagement? Then he can move it away later to near a fence.
I don’t think he’s that smart. He usually just buys bots for engagement 🤣🤣🤣

Also don’t think there’s any available space left in that garden other than under that window.

He built a shed against the wall & neighbours fence, he’s put planters all round the garden except for the trampoline area, he’s put the Balearic kitchen against the rest of the outer wall. What will all that building against his house, all the hardcore “gardening”, the plastic grass and his leaky bifolds that water has only one place to go...through the bricks it is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is so brilliant. What a total duck up 🤣 he just gets worse & worse! For the love of god you don’t start a home reno / DIY account unless you know what you’re doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how he says in one comment regarding the roof slanted the wrong way, that it is more aesthetically pleasing. So she chose the wrong way based on how it looks 🤣 what a colossal melt.

He'll be begging for free damp treatment by the end of winter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
His DIY instruction videos are never actually helpful on a practical level are they? I get real "draw the rest of the bleeping owl" vibes from them :LOL:

owl.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
STOP WEARING THE HAT INSIDE YOUR HOUSE!!!

it’s either
A) pissing freezing inside the draughty pile of bricks or
B) he’s doing his old classic of hiding his hair so we can’t tell what is current or prerecorded content

Either way, he looks like a homeless crack addict. And that’s absolutely not a slight on homeless crack addicts…I predict they’d all be looking a million times better than our prized grade A twit if they were lucky enough to be as privileged as he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sly I know you love this thread so I’ll give you a bit of advice re the skip. ASK and take the whole door don’t just take what you NEED (for another pointless vanity project) and leave a tit load of mess on the road/drive. Someone took, without asking, a microwave out of our last skip, absolutely fine, but they dropped the inside glass rotating base thing, on my drive and just left the mess for me to clear up, and as it shattered I didn’t get all the bits which ended up in mr Dogmucks tyre and a nice £200+ bill for the replacement. That’s why you ask.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The cavernous basements are stuffed with all their hopes and dreams crap which will never see the light of day again
im sure they could upcycle a tit ton of stuff there rather than buy loads of unnecessary crap....and why does he need to replace a boiler when he apparently replaced it when they move in?
and those holes where the windows were? which are letting in the rain are atrocious ...why would you not fix those first before fannying about with en suite bathrooms, and numerous kitchens dressing room
879662A5-5267-4730-9E3F-DB93F320A04A.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
STOP WEARING THE HAT INSIDE YOUR HOUSE!!!

it’s either
A) pissing freezing inside the draughty pile of bricks or
B) he’s doing his old classic of hiding his hair so we can’t tell what is current or prerecorded content

Either way, he looks like a homeless crack addict. And that’s absolutely not a slight on homeless crack addicts…I predict they’d all be looking a million times better than our prized grade A twit if they were lucky enough to be as privileged as he is.
666C77A9-66D0-4174-8ABD-A19A18092CED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The cavernous basements are stuffed with all their hopes and dreams crap which will never see the light of day again
im sure they could upcycle a tit ton of stuff there rather than buy loads of unnecessary crap....and why does he need to replace a boiler when he apparently replaced it when they move in?
and those holes where the windows were? which are letting in the rain are atrocious ...why would you not fix those first before fannying about with en suite bathrooms, and numerous kitchens dressing room
View attachment 835582
Is that a hole in the wall?! Isn’t this going to lead to vermin?!!!

Genuine Q I have no idea, I don’t have holes in my house lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At first he said he wanted to convert to a playroom - how many playrooms do they need!? Hes such a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god, I would have been so frustrated if my husband spent all summer on an outdoor kitchen when that disaster is waiting. I honestly don’t understand!

Reactions: 9
1635517484990.png
1635517721926.png
1635518032062.png

*Alexa play the 50 shades of grey soundtrack *

It would be nice if he had his own as a man cave with a mini fridge to hide from all the oestrogen and #selfcare when he needed a break.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If I was him I would turn that in to a flat and rent it out (if it is allowed). But I guess he is too tight to put money in to it.

They'll likely just turn it into another kitchen though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg just looked at the cellar vid. They don’t sell or give away anything do they? It shows just how selfish they are, don’t they have friends and family who may want/need some of that stuff? Aren’t those big nasty bags the ones that were full of the twins clothes last time he pretended to clear out the cellars?

It’s exactly the same as my last house (except I regularly cleaned, dumped and organised it so it wasn’t full of tit and the stairs were still in from the hall and the outside stairs were good because when we did our repointing and gardens we had them fixed) So FOD, I cannot wait for you to do a botch job on this place so the whole damp smells will penetrate into everything you put in there. You need to get the whole place tanked before you do anything, you won’t be able to do this you will need to get a professional company in which will cost 10s of thousands of pounds. You will attempt to do this yourself because it’s clear there’s no stopping you now. Crack on hun I need a good giggle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.