Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also does anyone else find it weird he says he manages the finances? He’s said it a few times now so I don’t think it’s just for content?

For all her faults Clem was raking it in & ultimately being grabby is a savvy way of budgeting 😳 I don’t know why she would let him call the shots financially, he is very dim?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also does anyone else find it weird he says he manages the finances? He’s said it a few times now so I don’t think it’s just for content?

For all her faults Clem was raking it in & ultimately being grabby is a savvy way of budgeting 😳 I don’t know why she would let him call the shots financially, he is very dim?
Ugh! Such a 1910 vibe. As much as I despise Clemmie, she’s a working woman and has earned lots through her grift. It’s like he gives her an allowance and is saving for the girls dowery to ensure a “good marriage”. He thinks he’s the lord of the manor - hun it’s an average house in Kent, not fecking downtown abbey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If you give me a few ideas for fun extra things I could photoshop laying around on his plastic bit of grass, I'll pick a couple that are do-able and prepare something later.

So tempted to put Swim Tits in the pool having one of her fake swims but that's probably too much of a challenge 😆
A boot. Just one. Some dentures or those toy teeth you wind up that then scuttle about?

• Haha
Can we also add the balloons someone here improved on the pictures of the upstairs kitchen…it may even have been you Axa?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pink House Living laughing about forgetting her complete breakfast order in St Lucia so her butler had to do a second trip. Have you seen how far those butlers have to walk in that heat, with the tray held with one hand above their head? Talk about having zero empathy. And the trauma of going to dinner having forgotten her Gucci loafers... Oh how we laugh at our first world problems. Rubbing locals noses in our wealth and privilege while they run around after us spoiled brats…
Pink House Living aka Emily Murray is a complete and utter bleeping bell end! She's the worst kind of example of an upper middle class woman with a wealthy husband who loves to tout herself as a successful influencer in the world of interiors when in reality she's just another privileged white woman who's never really had to struggle for anything and knows duck all about interiors but does know a lot about how to spend money and get free stuff. I can't actually stand her, she infuriates me! Her content is literally pointless and holds zero value whatsoever. But fortunately for her she's managed to tick all the usual influencer boxes with her house move to demonstrate her decorating skills, her large instagram following to show how much money she can spend on said house or how many products she can be gifted to fill the house with (note that she uses the same brands that every other interiors influencer uses........so inspiring and interesting) 👍She's done the interiors book 👍 Interiors blogging 👍 And she kisses the arse of every other instagram interiors hun out there and happily ignores anyone who's not within their inner sanctum when attending events 👍 In short, she's a bleep. I hope she's enjoying her #ad #gifted #freepr holiday in the sunshine whilst countless women and children are currently fleeing Afghanistan to escape a life of abuse, servitude and at worst death.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wowzers! I am playing catch up since I have a very poorly child and being the weirdo that I am, haven't looked at social media, instagram, taken any pics of her lying in her hospital bed for my bots followers to view 🤷‍♀️

I actually cannot believe this AD :ROFLMAO: How is he still getting ads anyway?! 😭 Urgh, he's loving it and it's so incredibly misjudged and all round tragic😭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pink House Living aka Emily Murray is a complete and utter bleeping bell end! She's the worst kind of example of an upper middle class woman with a wealthy husband who loves to tout herself as a successful influencer in the world of interiors when in reality she's just another privileged white woman who's never really had to struggle for anything and knows duck all about interiors but does know a lot about how to spend money and get free stuff. I can't actually stand her, she infuriates me! Her content is literally pointless and holds zero value whatsoever. But fortunately for her she's managed to tick all the usual influencer boxes with her house move to demonstrate her decorating skills, her large instagram following to show how much money she can spend on said house or how many products she can be gifted to fill the house with (note that she uses the same brands that every other interiors influencer uses........so inspiring and interesting) 👍She's done the interiors book 👍 Interiors blogging 👍 And she kisses the arse of every other instagram interiors hun out there and happily ignores anyone who's not within their inner sanctum when attending events 👍 In short, she's a bleep. I hope she's enjoying her #ad #gifted #freepr holiday in the sunshine whilst countless women and children are currently fleeing Afghanistan to escape a life of abuse, servitude and at worst death.
You don’t like her then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s deleted quite a few comments but left some up to make it look like he’s magnanimous 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.