Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
The casa amore rejects are gonna get better CBD ads / aff links than him and no one’s even watching this series 😭
Sorry for being dumb, but is this a love island reference? Not my cup of tea, but the vit D project is watching this show in between showing her two #gifted items on her beach holiday. 🧐

Reactions: 3

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I've been away from this thread for a while, but have just read the last few pages and loved reading the comments about eg flowers on the platter!

Please can someone tell me why Sarah T something or other is Swim Tits?

Reactions: 2

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
You'll notice that ST has tagged everyone but Clemmie. While two of the tagged accounts are public, one isn't, even though she seems to have her own business, so I'm not sure of the logic for not tagging Clemmie.
Clemmie doesn’t have an Instagram account so she wouldn’t be able to tag her, unless she used the house of Hooper one (which clem isn’t running 😉

• Haha

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Hi!
Bit random but, does anyone remember a single mum instablogger (I think her name was dani/danielle) and she had abit of beef with MOD? She was super 70’s/80’s MOD and northern. She went AWOL not sure why?! I cant remember her username for the life of me!! She was friends with another woman who lied about having cancer! Sorry its so vague!
She was called Danielle Parry - insta handle was @HappyasParry - think she is a hairdresser. Different account name now (and private I think).

Middleagedwannagramma_

If anyone has Sky have you watched the doc, Fake Famous? Nailed it, the whole tech FB IG corporate corruption, fake bot billions £££ in business being generated, creating 'successful' influencer 🤢 accounts. It's a horror story!!

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I bet he absolutely creamed himself at the thought of a new ad (soz for that image). There’s a site that calculates how much you could earn for a post on your account and it’s roughly £100 for every thousand followers. So for the ‘3’ ad post plus stories, he’s probably made about £4000 so far. It’s no wonder he’s buying bots as the more followers he has, the more money he’ll get.
I really hope 3 get a load of complaints about him. He’s such a fucking twat.
We’ve all been wondering why he’s been buying bots - now it’s more clear! Nice detective work FrannyG 😘

• Heart

Pollypelican123

Hi!
Bit random but, does anyone remember a single mum instablogger (I think her name was dani/danielle) and she had abit of beef with MOD? She was super 70’s/80’s MOD and northern. She went AWOL not sure why?! I cant remember her username for the life of me!! She was friends with another woman who lied about having cancer! Sorry its so vague!
Danielle Parey