Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two cars for a two night camping trip. Give me strength….

Teach the girls to pack light then, and stop being so dramatic 🤦‍♀️
So who is driving the second car as Glen is in Greece with her Sister on a paddle boarding, yoga and meditation retreat?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So totally pretending the NatWest duck up didn’t happen.

I wonder if he messed up the fuel for content…hun sympathy maybe?!

And you’re not supposed to drive in flip flops head! 🙄

But at least the bots think his packing stories are funny!

E5B17F4E-2507-4F8D-9B3E-8C22A5C6C584.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So who is driving the second car as Glen is in Greece with her Sister on a paddle boarding, yoga and meditation retreat?!
Swim Tits?

Also, wrong fuel in the car. Made my night seeing that! That's what happens when you're a class A twit.

Maybe he can apply for that credit card he was trying to flog to cover the costs!

He did say it happened after a huge argument about packing. So is this stuff he filmed a while ago and is now posting?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Swim Tits?

Also, wrong fuel in the car. Made my night seeing that! That's what happens when you're a class A twit.

Maybe he can apply for that credit card he was trying to flog to cover the costs!

He did say it happened after a huge argument about packing. So is this stuff he filmed a while ago and is now posting?
Yeah maybe it’s the festival packing or even ST’s ultra middle class camping trip from a month ago and he’s just trying to get some content out quick to hide the NatWest duck up!

Too much panic about glitter or ST approved tableware to remember what fuel he needed (let alone his daughter’s viral medication!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Assuming they do have sleeping bags, why the bloody hell would they all need to take duvets on a camping trip?

I'm actually with him on this one and that pisses me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It probably was the ST trip which was at the start of July, and MoD wasn't there. FoD had already shown the picture of her in the striped dress and mentioned that she was off on a paddle board trip.
Re wearing flip flops when driving, they are not named as being specifically illegal but see attached. Wearing them would most likely void your insurance even if you were in an apparently non fault accident. It is also incredibly stupid, even more so when you tell your 901k followers (even though they aren't all real).
And @Axatogrind, don't worry about seeming to think the same as him. Typically he has obfuscated, and doesn't actually say that they have sleeping bags, just 'what's wrong with sleeping bags'. If they had sleeping bags he would have mentioned them more specifically because it would have been an even better way of slagging off his children.

And he wears that stupid cap backwards so you can't date the pictures by his hairstyle.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Probably more made up crap. At one stage, he said the kids were with him, yet no sign of them at all in the car.

Plus the t-shirt he was wearing in the house and outside the house was different to the t-shirt he was wearing in the garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow the bots are something else aren’t they?!

FC7311C2-9AD7-4372-8833-43006B3856B9.jpeg

The thought that anyone, even a bot has that response to Fodney makes me feel queasy.

Oh and he’s got blue tick engagement from another child seller, birds of a feather and all…

545AB6E7-80E3-45B1-BCE4-CC75C25E938E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What has happened to the world? Well.......80 people were murdered in a terrorist attack in Burkino Faso on Wednesday; more than 2,200 people have been killed by an earthquake in Haiti; the Taliban is marauding through Afghanistan, kidnapping young girls as sex slaves and torturing and murdering people they don't like. That's what's happening in the world, and that is only the tip of the iceberg.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When he gets around to mentioning world atrocities he will make a cock up just like his BML mess.

Reactions: 11
What has happened to the world? Well.......80 people were murdered in a terrorist attack in Burkino Faso on Wednesday; more than 2,200 people have been killed by an earthquake in Haiti; the Taliban is marauding through Afghanistan, kidnapping young girls as sex slaves and torturing and murdering people they don't like. That's what's happening in the world, and that is only the tip of the iceberg.
Why is he wearing his hat like that? He looks like he’s on his way to meet a child he’s been speaking to on Facebook messenger only to end up stung by a p*do Hunter group on Facebook live?

All this #content is desperately trying to cling to the idea they’re still a very affluent upper MC family but just continues to highlight that something is definitely not right. Idk how hard you you have to be before you start flogging CBD and credit products like you’re Stephen Bear (absolutely vile man don’t google x) 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yup.
He’s just going to utterly ignore the whole thing like he (&Glen) do best. Then he’ll just post some more exploitative twins content to get the love back 🙄🙄🙄 Beyond predictable.
Just as I predicted…completely ignored the situation.
Now back to slagging off his family with created content 🙄🤯

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.