Father of Daughters #45 There are simply no words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal as a mausoleum for a beloved dead wife. He spent the last eight years of his life held captive by one of his sons, unable to visit the Taj and only able to gaze at it from a distance. Maybe fod will be locked in the third kitchen by a mutinous daughter and only be allowed to look at his magnificent garden creation (after he has buried mod under the oatio).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's soooo bleeping sanctimonious! Simon, the pair of you fucked the freebee garden reno, accept the bitter jibes from your racist wife it's all part of the guilt and resentment. When you're sober ranting in the third person about your domestics on social media you gotta take a good long look at yourself, no?! Cringe.

Also, it's got naff all to do with garden, she just doesn't like him lol
Multiple thread title possibilities here 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s not a dig at my family ......... followed by a long arsed dig at clembot for bleeping moaning 24/7 about how long the recreation of the Taj Mahal in the garden is taking and how she’s having to look after THEIR children whilst he plays with soil

I swear to god every ‘little 20 minute job’ my husband starts lasts 5 or 6 hours
This is the reason I would rather save and pay someone even if it takes a while because if I bloody hear “ measure twice cut once” one more time 🤨
My husband can’t do tit, seriously he’s so tit at anything but spreadsheets and farting, the tools in this house our mine and I can do low level stuff like putting curtain rails and shelves up. The fact Mr Dogmuck fully accepts he’s crap means I don’t have to worry about him pretending he’s capable of stuff and making a pigs ear of it and he’s more than happy to have professionals in to do jobs and with that accepting the cost.

You don’t go to private school, university, job in the city, have four kids and then spend months digging soil and rubble, something a couple of labourers could sort out in a few days for a few hundred quid, for the chance to learn a new skill...hun digging isn’t a skill you really need months to learn, plus the amount of times you’ve had to dig yourself out of your and your wife’s insta duck ups over the last two years, you should be quite the expert in that particular skill set already. Just face it, you’re skint, you don’t like having to pay for anything, you don’t want to spend time with your family and you’re desperate for likes on Instagram, we know it, we see you. Someone call DIY SOS for pity’s sake. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My husband can’t do tit, seriously he’s so tit at anything but spreadsheets and farting, the tools in this house our mine and I can do low level stuff like putting curtain rails and shelves up. The fact Mr Dogmuck fully accepts he’s crap means I don’t have to worry about him pretending he’s capable of stuff and making a pigs ear of it and he’s more than happy to have professionals in to do jobs and with that accepting the cost.
Dogmuck, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...are you absolutely sure you’re not my mum?? You’re literally exactly like her, even down to the way she speaks/writes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t he upload this stuff to the House of Twats account given that it’s supposed to be his account that tells the story of the renovation and DIY?

By the way it’s international day of the midwife today. We might get a sighting of St Clem, in full PPE of course, acknowledging her life long commitment to midwifery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does he roll out the racist Mrs for her recognition to services to Midwifery straight after slating her to his huns & bots for having a go at him lol?! They're both savagely pissed that the 5 yr beggy business plan/forever family home reno has exploded out of their arses! His content is now collosallly crazy, I love it 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dogmuck, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...are you absolutely sure you’re not my mum?? You’re literally exactly like her, even down to the way she speaks/writes 😂😂😂
Luke...I am your father (it was May 4th yesterday)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can you only imagine the rollicking he’s getting from her off the back of that post?!? Of the two of them I’d choose Simon over Her any day. What’s going on in that house to say it came to him making that post?!? It’s the children I feel sorry for...again.

• Heart
Can you only imagine the rollicking he’s getting from her off the back of that post?!? Of the two of them I’d choose Simon over Her any day. What’s going on in that house to say it came to him making that post?!? It’s the children I feel sorry for...again.
However you feel about Simon (and he’s still a clown, whichever way you look it) she’s the one who fucked up. I can’t bear him, but he’s slogging his guts out in the garden while she appears to be more concerned with doing yoga with the dog and whining that he’s not finishing it fast enough. There seems to absolutely zero remorse from Clemmie. It’s great to see it though 😆 Couldn’t have happened to a nicer pair. I actually can’t believe he’s live blogging the fallout from their fall from grace (but on the other hand, we’ve had insight from every other corner of their lives, so why not this?)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes! Last week she was getting him to strategically place the dog on her and film her doing yoga so she can try and sneak back in to the limelight....and this week she’s moaning at him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Bet they’re both fuming they can’t afford a divorce

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's quite a media / Twitter shitstorm today in Germany because of racist comments Jens Lehman, the former national goalkeeper made and I had to think of Clemmie.. His excuse is worse than hers... but at least he was immediately let go by the football club he is working for and also media outlets said they would no longer invite him...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
How will they split THE sink and dressing room kitchen island😱
Thankfully they currently have an even number of kitchens - if they manage to get the utility room freebie we’ll be treated to a sustained custody battle for under sink storage

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just been looking at the Bounty Margate site. They did a huge amount to the house before selling it to the Hoopers. HUGE!!! And not a hint of a moan or begging for anything as all posts seem to have been published after the work was done. A very talented, understated couple.

Reactions: 19

You don’t go to private school, university, job in the city, have four kids and then spend months digging soil and rubble, something a couple of labourers could sort out in a few days for a few hundred quid, for the chance to learn a new skill...hun digging isn’t a skill you really need months to learn, plus the amount of times you’ve had to dig yourself out of your and your wife’s insta duck ups over the last two years, you should be quite the expert in that particular skill set already. Just face it, you’re skint, you don’t like having to pay for anything, you don’t want to spend time with your family and you’re desperate for likes on Instagram, we know it, we see you. Someone call DIY SOS for pity’s sake. 😂😂
Spreadsheets and farting. A unique and much coveted set of skills. You must be very proud.🤣

I've just been looking at the Bounty Margate site. They did a huge amount to the house before selling it to the Hoopers. HUGE!!! And not a hint of a moan or begging for anything as all posts seem to have been published after the work was done. A very talented, understated couple.
That whole thing were they tried to pass it off as their own story and work was so bizarre, and out of order.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The previous owners had to put in the ground floor to first floor staircase, and the dormer windows in the top floor. And dug up the old car Park. The Hoopers could have just given it a lick of paint to bring it in line with their taste (or lack of).

Reactions: 11
There's quite a media / Twitter shitstorm today in Germany because of racist comments Jens Lehman, the former national goalkeeper made and I had to think of Clemmie.. His excuse is worse than hers... but at least he was immediately let go by the football club he is working for and also media outlets said they would no longer invite him...

Did she even have an excuse? I remember the half arsed ‘apology’ for Alice’s actions but she didn’t even refer to her racism did she?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.