Father of Daughters #45 There are simply no words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious all this upset and their house still looks a state. They’ve got every bit of gifted tat from 2016-18 still floating about the place, everything already looks dated, they’ve had to compromise on the finishings so you’ve got Wickes white plastic sockets next to the bronze ones / the cheapest IKEA roller blinds blue tacked up next to a “chandelier” they reinforced the ceiling for 😂

The thing is they’ll never be happy as they genuinely love the pursuit of stuff. The same messaging they pushed onto new mums to buy buy buy to be worthy they genuinely believe, that’s why FOD is close to tears that he can’t just pay for someone to get what his wife wants, and it’ll take time for him to do it.

It’ll look like tit too, if you can’t do stuff like tiling or landscaping it’s really worth paying a skilled professional for.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am fully expecting to see on the news “ Troubled trolling modwife ( tee hee ) buries husband in a hole he dug single handedly because he kept moaning and whining about ungrateful family “

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those stories 😂 how very embarrassing - I would honestly haaaate it. The worst thing about watching them was looking into his faux soulful eyes. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how he put that the following stories might seem aimed at his family.

So you're currently doing up your garden by yourself, and then commenting about what not to say to someone who is putting in hard work on a new project?
Mate, that is you and FIY, you've already called them out for them commenting on how long it is taking!

Also anyone notice the new Mercedes?
I wonder if its a company car? Do companies still do that anymore?

Reactions: 2
I watched the stories (muted, couldn’t stand hearing his voice AND seeing his face) and my oh my, Alice was right, he is a twit. How embarrassing. I’m cringing so much

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if its a company car? Do companies still do that anymore?
Doubt it. The nature of his job is unlikely to require a company car. In normal times he worked from home I think 4 days a week so didn't have the mileage to necessitate it. He is also not likely to be on a large enough benefits package to flex and get a car and it wouldn't make economic sense to do so. And previously they only had one car that was gifted for a year as an ad.

Reactions: 8
I never comment on here but I am squirming in second hand embarrassment at those stories 😬⚰💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Re-watching it because it’s the funniest thing I’ve seen in days, his face when he goes on about them not getting a tradesman in so they can save money and go on holiday is beautiful, he’s fewwwwmiiiin.

9AF2DEE8-78BC-46EB-94AF-9F7B1576DC1B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Re-watching it because it’s the funniest thing I’ve seen in days, his face when he goes on about them not getting a tradesman in so they can save money and go on holiday is beautiful, he’s fewwwwmiiiin.

View attachment 559571
I particularly liked in one part he does a ‘um so yeah’ hmph and stare - which he probably learnt from the teenage daughter he likes to complain about so much...

2205D83B-BE77-4923-9CCF-26C1D964388F.jpeg

C2EB409B-5C67-47F3-937B-3E3F0B30479B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Must be annoying that he’s decided to tackle a big project on his own without getting professionals in and expects unwavering support because he wants to be a tightarse and ‘learn a new skill.’ Sometimes you are paying for the speed, efficiency and lack of stress- and sometimes it’s worth it. Been looking at getting landscaping and paving done- not cheap but there’s no way we could get it looking as good as they do.

We’re doing some small projects in the house as well but you do have to be on the same page about it otherwise one is left picking up the slack and taking care of everything while the other is too busy and making a mess.

Reactions: 8
Must be annoying that he’s decided to tackle a big project on his own without getting professionals in and expects unwavering support because he wants to be a tightarse and ‘learn a new skill.’ Sometimes you are paying for the speed, efficiency and lack of stress- and sometimes it’s worth it. Been looking at getting landscaping and paving done- not cheap but there’s no way we could get it looking as good as they do.
I think what’s probably grinding his gears is the fact that if Glen hadn’t been stupid enough to expose herself as a bitchy racist on Tattle, he wouldn’t have had to tackle the garden himself as (in his mind) companies would be throwing themselves at the ODs to do it for nothing. He probably sees it as he’s doing all this work they could have had done by professionals and Clemmie’s whinging about it all coz FOD’s not up to the standard (from what I can gather on his stories). The question is whether he’s had the balls to voice any of this to Clemmie or if he’s limited himself to making passive aggressive insta stories instead.
Welcome to the real world, FOD.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she’s blocked 🤔 but then maybe she has a burner to troll him....again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she’s blocked 🤔 but then maybe she has a burner to troll him....again.
Isn’t it amazing “he” has a house account and yet chooses to upload it onto his personal account..... he clearly doesn’t go anywhere near the shiny anonymous #reno account for fear of him jeopardising the freebies.

Will never stop laughing at him whinging like a baby over his wife wanting him to get her garden done quicker. Oh boo boo 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s not a dig at my family ......... followed by a long arsed dig at clembot for bleeping moaning 24/7 about how long the recreation of the Taj Mahal in the garden is taking and how she’s having to look after THEIR children whilst he plays with soil

We’re doing some small projects in the house as well but you do have to be on the same page about it otherwise one is left picking up the slack and taking care of everything while the other is too busy and making a mess.
I swear to god every ‘little 20 minute job’ my husband starts lasts 5 or 6 hours
This is the reason I would rather save and pay someone even if it takes a while because if I bloody hear “ measure twice cut once” one more time 🤨

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.