Father of Daughters #45 There are simply no words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are driving to see his mum for half term. Does that mean no gifted holiday cottage? Or are they meeting her in one I wonder.
Considering he’s only been gifted Ali express resold shite & he was close to tears in a car park about trying to save them some money by doing the entire garden alone so they could go on holiday, I doubt it.

It honestly couldn’t have happened to more deserving smug bastards lool

Such an idiot announcing that they’re going away! Burglars 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Agreed but they don’t have anything worth stealing tbh it’s all overpriced Insta tat that was “desirable” circa 2017. Imagine breaking into a big house and only being able to find an ancient go pro and a house of hackney lamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Considering he’s only been gifted Ali express resold shite & he was close to tears in a car park about trying to save them some money by doing the entire garden alone so they could go on holiday, I doubt it.

It honestly couldn’t have happened to more deserving smug bastards lool

Agreed but they don’t have anything worth stealing tbh it’s all overpriced Insta tat that was “desirable” circa 2017. Imagine breaking into a big house and only being able to find an ancient go pro and a house of hackney lamp.
Or some of Clemmie's desirable 'gold' jewellery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know where he can scrape together about 5k. That bike he brought has a massive design issue with the seat post .

There has been an announcement not to ride them from Canyon. They are about to recall them all, he may get his money back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
When mummy sees how much he’s aged she might gift him some funds to pay a pro to finish off his wanky garden kitchen makeover/reno.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When mummy sees how much he’s aged she might gift him some funds to pay a pro to finish off his wanky garden kitchen makeover/reno.🤔
Tag could be Mother of father of daughters. Thought it was cute she called her own hubby FOFOD.

1622267215476.png

1622267683272.png

I might be the milkman's daughter but, there was never all this talk of strong genes in my family.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I just had a thought, talent agents are not free are they? Surely they must charge a fee, or at least a minimum commission of the clients earnings?

Now he no longer gets any paid work, how would fees work?

Reactions: 5
I just had a thought, talent agents are not free are they? Surely they must charge a fee, or at least a minimum commission of the clients earnings?

they used to have an actual account manager where they were obviously taking in so much, soon after Alice they got shifted to a broader presenters email which I imagine is for the odds and ends / low value clients. If Alice had happened post June BLM they’d have had to publicly denounce them, but they got away with that one.

Reactions: 8

Depends on the deal but as a general rule agents will take 20% off the top of any fee.

Reactions: 6
They still seemed to have some obligations for house stuff on the house of horrors account. I wonder if the agents have kept them to take any percentage owed on that?

Reactions: 4
Alice gate would never had happened if their agent had been as good as Bebe.

"When I'm happy I worker harder. When I work harder you become famous, rich and powerful. That is what you want isn't it, Fame and power?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The radfords just got freebie tickets to Alton Towers + after time in center parcs
MOFB - freebie legoland tickets
FOD - learning the value of what's important in Bristol. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The radfords just got freebie tickets to Alton Towers + after time in center parcs
MOFB - freebie legoland tickets
FOD - learning the value of what's important in Bristol. :ROFLMAO:
Funny that he goes so off radar now when he has family time now it’s not a freebie 😂😂 oh well at least it’s sunny!

Reactions: 4
The older kids must love it. The younger ones probably more bemused.... asking if they need to climb up the cupboards now or wondering why the parents get cross when they dick about at bath time...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Amazed we didn’t get hot bank holiday weekend content / begging. Clem must be fewmin she didn’t have an Instagrammable backdrop for the weekend. Maybe next year hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.