Father of Daughters #45 There are simply no words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at my twins and wife's clothes. I'm just here for the LOL's .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They probably have holiday plans and need new summer clothes because they have no money after paying for the holiday. I checked prices for the dungarees (£39) and waterproof (£63), items the children will quickly grow out of, and I can't see them being happy to hand them down. Try any number of local supermarkets.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They probably have holiday plans and need new summer clothes because they have no money after paying for the holiday. I checked prices for the dungarees (£39) and waterproof (£63), items the children will quickly grow out of, and I can't see them being happy to hand them down. Try any number of local supermarkets.
There is well over £120 per twin on those three items alone. Who spends that kind of money on 5 year olds? You could get a summer wardrobe in some shops for that money.

It is quite disgusting how he makes out he is forever trying to save money, but they then buy the twins £39 dungarees?

Of course they may think that is an investment, and hope they then get gifted more items from the brands the tag.

Hi Sly, that ship sailed in 2019 when your wife was outed as a racist bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You’d wonder were the twins coat and dungarees gifted and this was a way of acknowledging.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
They were gifted in the golden years. So funny how they were hiding the AD all the time and now they’re desperate to show they got something.

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't think the dungarees are actually gifted. In the tagged photos they've already got the seal of approval from Nicky Hilton (now Rothschild -the sister of Paris with 1.2 million followers ). She has done a real design collab with them and already shared lots of pictures of her girls wearing them.

The twins were also wearing the stripy ones too in the summer last year and they weren't marked as #AD or #PRproduct .

Oh noo ...

1622065154039.png

1622066442596.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He has just nothing to say anymore. Literally, nothing. He is all out of content!

Was the swipe up for an Aff link?
Of course it will have been, trying to grab in anyway they can...swipe up to Addidas could be fruitful..grabby fuckers!

Just had my 2nd jab at a vaccination centre this time...elderly guy volunteering joked with me about losing my place cause I needed the loo. Made me think of the goofy twatty cringeyness Foddo would have been doing in the token 24 hours when he was doing it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Has the agency updated the website yet to reflect falling numbers?

His profile has been updated.

'Simon’s followers increase by a brilliant 1 to 2 thousand a week and whilst his main following is in the UK, he has substantial numbers in Australia, the US, the Middle East and Continental Europe'.

I think they mean decrease, not increase. 🤣

I cannot believe he still has a profile on there. Did anyone ever email them?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

'Simon’s followers increase by a brilliant 1 to 2 thousand a week and whilst his main following is in the UK, he has substantial numbers in Australia, the US, the Middle East and Continental Europe'.

😳

1A7D2971-5FB4-40CF-B906-70F199BAB33E.jpeg

B07333D1-62B7-46FC-9274-124AF4E3D29F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've been reading through the Ingham Family threads. They're still being gifted stuff (an expensive break in London at the moment) even though he is a well known predator of young girls. They just carried on like nothing had happened when it all came to light a few years ago.

Not quite sure how they've managed to get away with it to be honest? I think it is absolutely disgusting.

Look at all the bad publicity Glen and Sly got for her being a racist bully. Yet a full grown man asking a teenage girl to meet him in the middle of the night was just brushed under the rug?

I cannot wait for the day a law comes in, which will prevent influencers from monetising and exploiting their children on social media, for their own gains.

Safeguarding the children of these influencers needs to be a priority. If their own parents won't protect them, then there needs to be a law that will.
And the worst thing about the Inghams is that even up until a couple of weeks ago it was still coming to light that he’s grooming barely legal girls. Taking them to his wives office and having sex with them 🤢 Whole lot of them should be put in the bin.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
They are driving to see his mum for half term. Does that mean no gifted holiday cottage? Or are they meeting her in one I wonder.

Reactions: 11

I did a few months ago...they answered saying yes he was still on the books.

I sent another asking what things he was up for but they didn’t respond 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.