Father of Daughters #45 There are simply no words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling they will have a crack at re-introducing Glen to IG this year. Do you think if she made a proper apology now, maybe posted a story explaining her actions and how she's learnt from it 😥🥺😪 she might be accepted back? She could wax lyrical about her midwifery and covid. Tell us how much this year has made her wise up.

🤑
Would certainly give us something to talk about 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My take on it is Glen is desperate to return, if I'd publicly embarrassed myself like she did, there's no way I'd be slipping into the background of my husbands posts, or letting him film cutting my hair, yet there she is. She's hard as nails that one. Can't see her coming back with tail between her legs type posts either, she'd have to admit what she did if she took that path, noooo, it'll be on the back of the child with diabetes sympathy, her eyes must have lit up when it was confirmed, kerrching, Instagram gold.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Tbh Clem should sack off the decrepit embarrassing deadweight and just go find a new fit young racist who won’t complain about feeding her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’ve been trying for her come back since day 1. Who could forget the Christmas post right after Alice Gate. « You’ll always find her in the kitchen » 😂. They really tough they could get away with it without an apology. Shows how tone deaf they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We don't know how much hostility they're getting when there's a Clemmie sighting or a Clemmie mention because they delete the comments, but they will know if it's dying down (and I suspect it is because, let's face it, the Hoopers are becoming more and more irrelevant with each passing month). They can keep testing the water and pushing the boundaries a little more each time. I think we're seeing this now.

One thing that was mentioned on here a few times was that she could possibly have been banned from using social media by her employer. I don't know how likely that might be. I could see an employer banning an employee from using social media in a way that brings them into disrepute (the jewellery scrubs photo for example), but I'm not sure about banning social media activities altogether. Perhaps we have some HR people on here who have experience?

Reactions: 16
We don't know how much hostility they're getting when there's a Clemmie sighting or a Clemmie mention because they delete the comments, but they will know if it's dying down (and I suspect it is because, let's face it, the Hoopers are becoming more and more irrelevant with each passing month). They can keep testing the water and pushing the boundaries a little more each time. I think we're seeing this now.

One thing that was mentioned on here a few times was that she could possibly have been banned from using social media by her employer. I don't know how likely that might be. I could see an employer banning an employee from using social media in a way that brings them into disrepute (the jewellery scrubs photo for example), but I'm not sure about banning social media activities altogether. Perhaps we have some HR people on here who have experience?
It would be a fundamental breach of her human rights and beyond the scope of an employer to ban her from all social media. If there is a social media policy in the NHS, or if she had been the subject of disciplinary action resulting in a penalty, then they could stipulate that she cannot publish, or allow to be published, any content likely to bring the profession into disrepute. In theory this could also stop her husband from publishing something, though that would be hard to measure and hard to enforce. As everyone knows she is a midwife so she would have to be extremely careful. Given the current covid focus in the NHS I doubt they would be too worried about her and I think someone has already said there is no pending disciplinary action?

Reactions: 8
Someone on Twitter had posted a letter of response they got from the Trust saying they weren't investigating Clemmie Hooper any further because of Covid.
I remember thinking at the time it was a pretty controversial response from the Trust.

Reactions: 12
This is an interesting dilemma. Which is worse. Simon in yoga pants or a ring of Clem’s breast milk?
I also had men in the yoga class when I used to go so that doesn't phase me- but he wore his wifey's clothing!

The breast milk ring is fine as long as it's not touching me, but I raise you with a "push present" .

View attachment 503523

Now the face of a Facebook scam 😂
Omg laughing so hard. Poor twinnies.

• Haha
How long before the photos of M in hospital are used for advertising/scamming by unscrupulous entities?

• Sad
Oh he’ll post about it after reading on here. All enraged about Clemmies rights being violated. Never mind the kids. Or the irony that through her badly labelled ads she did scam people.

I’d hate to know my image was so widely available online. Especially my kids. They don’t feature on my social accounts at all.

• Heart
Someone on Twitter had posted a letter of response they got from the Trust saying they weren't investigating Clemmie Hooper any further because of Covid.
I remember thinking at the time it was a pretty controversial response from the Trust.
that's a ridiculous excuse!

Reactions: 4
If he doesn't post about it, then we'll know he's more outraged at framed pictures in a show home than Clemmie and the twins' image being used to scam people on the internet.

• Haha
I haven’t been on the FOD threads for a while but I’ve just caught up and I have to say, I’m completely disgusted with him for posting about Marnie so soon after her diagnosis and the photo of her in hospital. I’m all for raising awareness of Type 1 (my daughter has it) but so soon?! FFS! It’s all about him and it’s a gross invasion of her privacy.
On another note, T1 a disease that’s often dismissed as being ‘not serious’ because it can be ‘managed’. But managing it is a full on, full time job. It means invasive finger pricks tests god knows how many times a day and either injections or an insulin pump and carb counting every morsel of food that passes your lips and taking into account any and all exercise you plan to do. Even with the new technology that make it easier to manage, it’s still 24 hours a day. I still get up in the night at 3am to check my daughters blood sugar and to make sure she hasn’t died in her sleep which is a very real possibility with someone with T1, and even then, keeping her blood sugar stable is almost impossible as it’s affected by everything, from food to sleep to exercise to hormones. Two days can be played out exactly the same and yet blood sugars can vary wildly and put her at risk of short term and long term complications. It’s exhausting. As a family, this is something we’ve dealing with for over 11 years now (my daughter was diagnosed at 2) and I still wouldn’t make a joke about it, because a) it’s not funny and b) it’s not my illness to be joking about. And even with all that in mind, I still wouldn’t compare our situation to a child (or anyone for that matter) with a terminal illness. He’s a fuckwit and it’s all going to be out there for M to see and look back on when she’s older.
As for the libre sensors; just buy them yourself, Simon. Use the DLA that you’ll be able to claim for it, it’s what it’s there for. We had to, before we could get the funding for them through the NHS and it’s a drop in the ocean compared to all the money and revenue they’ve had over the past few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Yes, if your child requires any sort of medical equipment or paraphernalia you buy it, not moan and witch about the cost on social media. I'm well aware that for a lot of people this is very difficult, this halfwit has plenty of crap he could flog off to raise the money if they are so skint. Pushbikes, designer handbags. Not everyone could do that, he needs to shut up and shut up about his bloody stupid yard make over. Beggy, greedy WANKERS.
Good to see you back @FrannyGallops.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.