Father of Daughters #43 Father of Daughters Content, Phallic and Unappetising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Open letter to Mr and Mrs Simon Hooper:
from what you have said on your instagram accounts you both have jobs, and not minimum wage jobs; you have a roof over your heads, albeit it slightly leaking in places; you have four healthy children; and now two healthy dogs. Your home is perfectly habitable and does not need anything done to it. Now is not the time to try and boost your Instagram following in the pursuit of sponsorship or gifts, especially not by posting insensitive and inane video clips and pictures. People are living on the bread line. They have lost their jobs and face losing their homes. There are rough sleepers whose leaky roof is the sky and whose draughts come from the freezing open air. People don't have the spare cash to buy a pedigree dachshund, possibly priced in four figures. And if you have that much disposable income you don't need to be touting for freebies. And people are dying in their thousands. 100,000 have died from covid in the UK in the past 12 months. Have you missed this? Instead of whinging about lockdown have you considered those who have lost loved ones? None of this is reflected in your accounts. Don't respond by suddenly trying to turn into Saint Simon, it just won't work. For once though, consider others, and act like the grown up you are supposed to be.
So perfectly worded. 100% this

• Heart
Reactions: 11
'I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse'
DogFather: presents the dog with some elaborate doggy meal/doggy obstacle course that is immediate refused.
I'm tired this morning, but there's one idea for you FOD.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fortunately he can't change his name to The Dogfather as Matt Nelson of WeRateDogs has that as his personal insta. Plus Matt genuinely does good in this world raising money for animal shelters, fund raising for sick dogs and actual activism. FOD is just flailing around trying on new personas and seeing which one gets most engagement from his frothing at the gash huns. It doesn't seem to be working though as the wet knickered masses seem to be drying up faster than the Sahara these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The bought bot commenting is so funny, do you think there a checklist of categories where they he chooses post appropriate emojis.

So for a (in his eyes) funny post he chooses the 🤣 😂 Emoji

Twins/Dogs ❤ Emoji

When he pulls out the MH card😔 or ❤

etc etc

*I’m not dismissing MH but as we’ve discussed before I do question if this tone deaf twonk really suffers or whether he posts about it for sympathy if engagement is low!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The bought bot commenting is so funny, do you think there a checklist of categories where they he chooses post appropriate emojis.

So for a (in his eyes) funny post he chooses the 🤣 😂 Emoji

Twins/Dogs ❤ Emoji

When he pulls out the MH card😔 or ❤

etc etc

*I’m not dismissing MH but as we’ve discussed before I do question if this tone deaf twonk really suffers or whether he posts about it for sympathy if engagement is low!
Why hasn't even one person told him they can't read the captions? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Probably an unpopular opinion but I wish instagram, and comment/discussion forums in general, would ban emoji-only comments. You can have a set of reaction emojis like we do on here, and leave the comments for people who actually have something to contribute.

Reactions: 24
His stories just get more and more dull. Why does he keep wearing a hat inside? Is the pile of bricks really that draughty?

I don't believe the kids are at home being homeschooled for a second.

Reactions: 12
I am wee bit confused. I looked at Gill Murphy's account as someone here said she had posted more pics of the Hooper house. The attached were posted as before and after shots, yet she did not say that the householder did this work although time lapse video shows his involvement and he includes what he was quoted by a professional and what if cost uk do it himself. I could be completely wrong but is she trying to make a point?

Attachments

It's a strange hashtag to use if it wasn't you who actually did the prep.
Surely not?

Reactions: 3
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

Puppy "homeschooling" and teenager humiliation. 🙄😳

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
What a prick. At a time you’re meant to try and stick to one person per household in the supermarket and this idiot takes his daughter and films them both for content.

And I don’t believe the kids aren’t at school. He wouldn’t have time for that nonsense if he was home schooling 4 kids. Usual bullshit!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

Puppy "homeschooling" and teenager humiliation. 🙄😳
Urgh that’s really uncomfortable viewing - basically shaming a teenager over food. Well done FOD.

Plus bingo to who commented about him using puppy training as content.

Reactions: 15
He’s unbelievable. Walk your young teenager daughter to an eating disorder - first tell thousands of randomers that she eats too much. Refuse to provide food other than three meals a day and being them shopping for £10 of snacks.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He’s unbelievable. Walk your young teenager daughter to an eating disorder - first tell thousands of randomers that she eats too much. Refuse to provide food other than three meals a day and being them shopping for £10 of snacks.
If FOD really believes that he is mindful of MH issues, then does he not consider how his actions and shaming behaviours might impact upon his daughter's/daughters' MH too?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.