Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Yes, he has a sister. She's also on his feed (April 2019) and I found her profile. Nope I'm not the crazy stalker from the TV series "You" but if you ever want to find out more about your neighbour who has no social media profiles or the boy/girl your daughter is dating, send me a request.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

LuBiLu

VIP Member
La la la la la laaaaa 😁

I am so glad they took my message seriously. Well done Magnificent Marrow!

20210215_181717.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Emmadale

VIP Member
I’ll say it now and I’ve said it before. On every. Single. Thread.

How on earth does Glen shag him? My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

How can she not feel embarrassed by him? My toes are curling and I don’t even know him. She is MARRIED to this absolute parsnip. If she wasn’t so awful I would almost feel sorry for her.
My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Thread title contender right there! 👆🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Open letter to Mr and Mrs Simon Hooper:
from what you have said on your instagram accounts you both have jobs, and not minimum wage jobs; you have a roof over your heads, albeit it slightly leaking in places; you have four healthy children; and now two healthy dogs. Your home is perfectly habitable and does not need anything done to it. Now is not the time to try and boost your Instagram following in the pursuit of sponsorship or gifts, especially not by posting insensitive and inane video clips and pictures. People are living on the bread line. They have lost their jobs and face losing their homes. There are rough sleepers whose leaky roof is the sky and whose draughts come from the freezing open air. People don't have the spare cash to buy a pedigree dachshund, possibly priced in four figures. And if you have that much disposable income you don't need to be touting for freebies. And people are dying in their thousands. 100,000 have died from covid in the UK in the past 12 months. Have you missed this? Instead of whinging about lockdown have you considered those who have lost loved ones? None of this is reflected in your accounts. Don't respond by suddenly trying to turn into Saint Simon, it just won't work. For once though, consider others, and act like the grown up you are supposed to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

allybongo

Chatty Member
I’ll say it now and I’ve said it before. On every. Single. Thread.

How on earth does Glen shag him? My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

How can she not feel embarrassed by him? My toes are curling and I don’t even know him. She is MARRIED to this absolute parsnip. If she wasn’t so awful I would almost feel sorry for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Do you know what Slymon you massive cunt. The kids have got enough shit to deal with at the moment, homeschooling, the thought of people they know dying, not seeing their friends, worrying about the future, and having to deal with embarrassing parents. Give them a bloody break, let them eat whatever snacks want, it’s their bloody house as well.
I hate him so much, I really feel sorry for those girls

• Heart
Reactions: 41

HensInTheSkirting

Olives
Bread
Cereal
Cucumber
Lettuce
Pasta
Noodles
Crumpets

He let her buy these as her treats????

Congratulations you absolute cock! You have absolutely zero idea of the damage you are causing.

You are her father. Stop pointing that fucking phone at her and stop mocking her. Show her some respect.

Reactions: 39

Author123

Chatty Member
It’s sickening. My ED experience fully hit me in my twenties, but I remember throughout my teen years being horribly conscious of my body and everything I was eating. Shaming Anya in this way about having a healthy appetite as a growing teenage girl raises so many red flags. I’m just utterly disgusted by it all. There are other ways to teach budgeting if that’s what he’s claiming the main takeaway is (aside from apparently segregating her from sharing in the rest of the family’s snacks) Sorry I’m rambling but this has really upset me to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

allybongo

Chatty Member
That picture of Glen with her gifted beaver teeth, pretending to do DIY is giving me life 🤣

It’s the combination of them pretending they enjoy doing it, and the way he is trying to shoehorn her back into the account. So so good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

HensInTheSkirting

As the mother of a child with an eating disorder, I just can’t compute this utter shaming of a healthy growing teenage child.
He makes me so angry!

• Heart
  • Sad
Corr times must be hard if they’ve got Clem doing manual labour to fix the shit heap windows up 🤭

And to think they ever made new mums feel like shit about themselves with £000s of freebies they were adamant were essentials, this downfall will never stop being funny.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wolf359

Chatty Member
What’s really good for children’s mental health is to document every single day of their lives - from the time they went to hospital with breathing difficulties, to the time they potty trained, to the time they discovered they had an anxiety-induced phobia - and put it all on Instagram in exchange for free holidays and tat for your house.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Maybe this will be the final nail in the coffin and they will realise there is no ‘come-back’?
Imagine after all the exotic holidays, the £4k basins, the £600 lampshades, the events, the free car for a year, gifts coming out of their ears, the "aligning with the celebrity world"

.... the endgame is being taken down by a £10 box of veg :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Yes same. I miss @Dogmuck's comments.
Hello 👋 fellow trolls. I deleted my account last Monday as I was spending far too much time getting 😡 about useless af dickheads like Sly and more annoyingly Jack Monroe. Sadly, Tattle give you 7 days to come back and Mr Dogmuck gave me the rage on Saturday evening (actually he gave me the rage all day) and I needed an outlet and missed the chuckles so I signed back in 🤦‍♀️😂 damn you addictive personality! Gonna try to not be on here as much but 🤷‍♀️ I give myself little chance of that 🤪

Anyway, hope you’re all doing well and not struggling too much with lockdown/homeschooling/IG dickheads! The sun is shining here today, we are 2/3rds done with winter and there is hope with the emergence of spring so buckle up for this last push, things will get better...well Fod won’t, he’s always gonna be a twat!

OT I got another calming blanket delivered today. Gone for the 9kg one in the same style as before from JL. Had to get blue as that’s all they had...good job I like blue. I took the advice of the calming blanket tribe here, who suggested they are for individual purposes and not for a couple, and I’m hoping this one is more suitable for me, both weight wise and so Mr Dogmuck doesn’t steal it, fingers crossed. Must admit that when I have a solo nana nap with the other weighted blanket it works a treat.

Big love 💕
ETA my newly arrived weighted blanket

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Has anyone else thought this thread died a death since #42?
Mate this thread died a death way before that, it’s practically on a life support. The good loyal trolls are keeping things ticking along like a memorial to the SODs better days.

We chat about Aldi, weighted blankets and a variety of other instahuns to keep things going. But I think I can say for a good few of us, it’s like a nice little retirement home and we are all having a knit and a natter and we don’t mind the pace.

For life and vibe there’s plenty of other threads we can pop into that spice up our lives 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Chortlebear

He's spoken about how agreeable and helpful Marnie is in the past. Screams of wanting to please dad, but clearly really really struggling with it all.
Definitely Marnie. Devastated for her. Does anyone remember the horrendously insensitive video he posted a wee while ago entitled “what my daughter thinks if I eat food passed it’s sell by date?” And shows Marnie refusing to eat it. He then proceeded to act out a violent death. Just shocking given the latest revelations about MH.

In fact it’s still there on the grid. Absolutely appalling.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32