Father of Daughters #43 Father of Daughters Content, Phallic and Unappetising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @Titfer with the most likes - thank you!

Brief recap (please add anything I’ve forgotten):

They got a new puppy.

Further evidence they think of their children second to themselves with no bathroom on the same floor as the girls bedrooms.

Moaned about the twins not going to bed - but has tried everything so don’t waste your bots replying.

Various tit wall art that between us we managed to massively improve.

Failed to read the room when humble bragging about the playroom that was Marie Kondo’d to within an inch of its life.

Moaned about storm Christophe - failed to read the room, again.

Bored us all to death with his beggy roof chat.

twit in a hat can cook a roast dinner (and dance like one too).

Has he died his hair? Trying to hide pre-recorded content with his hat?

FOD made a bitchy comment about the house not being as good as it was when featured in a home magazine with the previous owners/renovations aka ‘it’s a draughty pile of bricks’.

Lit a candle in the downstairs loo then complained about a draught - they live in a draughty pile of bricks don’t you know!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I had to google to see if he actually had a sister as that got me in the last thread, him saying his potential sister bought him a mum print 🤔

Anyway, this article refers to him having one....still odd she’d buy him a print saying mum - whereas the more likely thing is Glen writes all of HOH stuff and it was her sister that bought it for her! Or that she’s so narcissistic she bought it for herself...also plausible!

Reactions: 17
Yes, he has a sister. She's also on his feed (April 2019) and I found her profile. Nope I'm not the crazy stalker from the TV series "You" but if you ever want to find out more about your neighbour who has no social media profiles or the boy/girl your daughter is dating, send me a request.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I had to google to see if he actually had a sister as that got me in the last thread, him saying his potential sister bought him a mum print 🤔

Anyway, this article refers to him having one....still odd she’d buy him a print saying mum - whereas the more likely thing is Glen writes all of HOH stuff and it was her sister that bought it for her! Or that she’s so narcissistic she bought it for herself...also plausible!

Just read the article. According to Clemmie who bought zipper bags for her kids' lego and a 4k sink and has three kitchens "Kids don’t grow up and remember how ‘nice’ their homes looked they remember how much fun their parents were."

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just read the article. According to Clemmie who bought zipper bags for her kids' lego and a 4k sink and has three kitchens "Kids don’t grow up and remember how ‘nice’ their homes looked they remember how much fun their parents were."

And did you notice when Sly talked about his work....

“My world takes me all over so it can but a strain on us but we find our way through it all.”

So does he talk how he/she writes on insta posts....nonsensical!!

(Although I suppose that’s down to the person writing the article to check)

Reactions: 1
Did I miss his new bio? ‘Designer’????? I fecking went to uni for 4yrs and have 30+yrs in experience.
You are NOT a designer pal.
You are just a bandwagon jumper. in it for the freebies, selling your kids and the ‘lols’!
Try fecking working for a change...

(Just parking my soapbox)

And don’t get me started on those bloody comments! Jesus. Just get down to Sainsbury’s or tkmaxx and all buy the same shite!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Did I miss his new bio? ‘Designer’????? I fecking went to uni for 4yrs and have 30+yrs in experience.
You are NOT a designer pal.
You are just a bandwagon jumper. in it for the freebies, selling your kids and the ‘lols’!
Try fecking working for a change...

(Just parking my soapbox)

And don’t get me started on those bloody comments! Jesus. Just get down to Sainsbury’s or tkmaxx and all buy the same shite!
Designer....lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From what I remember, his brother works for F1, and so does his girlfriend. It was pieced together when he got his freebie with his co Twin Parenter dada friend.

Reactions: 10
Laughable that he is now giving about the lack of insulation in their house when their refurb is complete. The time to upgrade the insulation was before installing £4,000 wash-hand basins, etc.

• Heart
Oh god help us!

Just saw this on Twitter...

Can you hear my eye rolling?
You could not make this tit up! Feel like it should be followed by ‘you ok hun?’.

Also assuming (having not watched it) they’re trying to defend non essential travel given the back drop - insert eye roll. I really hope it just speeds up the arse falling out of ‘influencing’ and all the crap they peddle.

Can you imagine if Glen hadn’t stuffed everything up how many non-essential holidays they’d still be going on, pandemic and all and the excuses they’d come out with. I can almost hear it now in a parallel universe.

You could not make this tit up! Feel like it should be followed by ‘you ok hun?’.

Also assuming (having not watched it) they’re trying to defend non essential travel given the back drop - insert eye roll. I really hope it just speeds up the arse falling out of ‘influencing’ and all the crap they peddle.

Can you imagine if Glen hadn’t stuffed everything up how many non-essential holidays they’d still be going on, pandemic and all and the excuses they’d come out with. I can almost hear it now in a parallel universe.
‘I’m doing it for YOU, my sheep! How can I sell a holiday that you’ll never be able to afford if I don’t go for myself? Here’s a photo of a red wall; a step away from the blue one in Mauritius. Oh, I know you’re all stuck at home dealing with the pandemic, homeschooling, mental health issues, money issues but we HAVE to be here. Look at the new book my publisher sent - soz you won’t get to read it until it comes out in a few months!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.