Father of Daughters #43 Father of Daughters Content, Phallic and Unappetising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’m doing it for YOU, my sheep! How can I sell a holiday that you’ll never be able to afford if I don’t go for myself? Here’s a photo of a red wall; a step away from the blue one in Mauritius. Oh, I know you’re all stuck at home dealing with the pandemic, homeschooling, mental health issues, money issues but we HAVE to be here. Look at the new book my publisher sent - soz you won’t get to read it until it comes out in a few months!’
This 👆🏻

Read the mother bleeping room!

Reactions: 13
Have I developed Tattle eyes or can you make out Glen's reflection in the vase post on the HoH account?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
BFA8E397-0040-4BDB-8D80-625567551F10.png

Sorry, I know not SOD related....or even ST (remember her!) but I know you lot think the same as me on these insta wanker lot!

This one spent the day adding loads of pics of things she wanted to flog and from the ones I saw she was being a bit cheeky with the price....and then added this about uncle Bobby. You’ve not been quietly mourning today, you’ve been using your platform to make more £££ out of your followers! 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Dear vaseknobreflection

please stop with your feeble attempt to show the dogs engaging in sibling rivalry
Firstly it’s poorly executed as your captions can’t all be read
Secondly “it’s tit
Thirdly people have done it better far better than you on tik tok and Instagram videos

Cheers 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That phrase “dead to me” makes me so uncomfortable and on the day we’ve passed 100,000 devastating Covid deaths.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That phrase “dead to me” makes me so uncomfortable and on the day we’ve passed 100,000 devastating Covid deaths.
It’s not the first time he has been utterly bloody tone deaf him and his wife are as bad as each other

Reactions: 9
Did I seriously just watch him write 'you are dead to me' as a joke? That whole reel is a joke, you can't even read the captions. Insufferable berk. 1631 people died yesterday from Covid. Is he for real? And the rambling caption he's written underneath has even more Typoes, speling miss takes and missed out words than normall. 8,000 odd bots seem to have enjoyed it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like the purchased comments are out in full force.

20210127_092045.jpg

Did I seriously just watch him write 'you are dead to me' as a joke? That whole reel is a joke, you can't even read the captions. Insufferable berk. 1631 people died yesterday from Covid. Is he for real? And the rambling caption he's written underneath has even more Typoes, speling miss takes and missed out words than normall. 8,000 odd bots seem to have enjoyed it though.
He also said the same about the twins not long ago. He clearly thinks the swearing and use of "you're dead to me" is hilarious. Esepcially about your family and pets.

He really does need to just duck off now. His last two posts have had tit engagement. Even the twins back from retirement isn't cutting it.

Sly give it up. You're a has-been. Your wife fucked it up royally, then you came along with your tone deaf tit and well and truly finished it off.

ETA - I'm surprised he hasn't called himself the DogFather yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Open letter to Mr and Mrs Simon Hooper:
from what you have said on your instagram accounts you both have jobs, and not minimum wage jobs; you have a roof over your heads, albeit it slightly leaking in places; you have four healthy children; and now two healthy dogs. Your home is perfectly habitable and does not need anything done to it. Now is not the time to try and boost your Instagram following in the pursuit of sponsorship or gifts, especially not by posting insensitive and inane video clips and pictures. People are living on the bread line. They have lost their jobs and face losing their homes. There are rough sleepers whose leaky roof is the sky and whose draughts come from the freezing open air. People don't have the spare cash to buy a pedigree dachshund, possibly priced in four figures. And if you have that much disposable income you don't need to be touting for freebies. And people are dying in their thousands. 100,000 have died from covid in the UK in the past 12 months. Have you missed this? Instead of whinging about lockdown have you considered those who have lost loved ones? None of this is reflected in your accounts. Don't respond by suddenly trying to turn into Saint Simon, it just won't work. For once though, consider others, and act like the grown up you are supposed to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Looks like the purchased comments are out in full force.

View attachment 404968

He also said the same about the twins not long ago. He clearly thinks the swearing and use of "you're dead to me" is hilarious. Esepcially about your family and pets.

He really does need to just duck off now. His last two posts have had tit engagement. Even the twins back from retirement isn't cutting it.

Sly give it up. You're a has-been. Your wife fucked it up royally, then you came along with your tone deaf tit and well and truly finished it off.

ETA - I'm surprised he hasn't called himself the DogFather yet.
100% he is pinching that idea. Bet he is frantically looking up Godfather quotes now. Thanks to you, we have the Fodfather Al Pacino impersonation incoming 😂 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.