Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With sandpaper?! It’s fucking atrocious Jesus Christ !
Probably bough the poundland kind tbh.

#SneakyAD

Granted the house is nice and all, but it's not exactly the lady of the manor aspirations the sellers of daughters seemed so desperate for. They come across as new money. Compared with Victoria Roper Curzon (whose family actually have a real estate) the difference between the two families is huge.

Reactions: 7
Is there any pampas grass planted out front? #swinging #swingwhenyourewinning #swingersclub

Reactions: 6
I read separating the girls not being an option as more of a twin thing than a space issue. It’s their USP after all. How can he continue to flog them if they become their own people?

Reactions: 4
Randomly it occurred to me tonight that the kitchen/dressing room island would have been perfect for flatlays

Reactions: 5
Double checking his feed: this video was first posted July 2019, by October 2019 they had the pink wallpaper and no cots. Sneaky fucker, pretending to still have toddlers because they get more likes! They’re five on Friday (and Sly and Glen should be absolutely terrified I know that)

Reactions: 11
Read the room FOD. Read the room.
Now he’s showing off his hot school lunch He’s prepared whilst thousands of other kids receive a paltry box of food (some including half a pepper, a half! And half a tin of tuna in a money bag!)
Tone deaf as usual

Reactions: 21
So he now wants their child trust fund money back?

Not enough that they raked in thousands and thousands for you over the years, which they'll likely never see. Now you want their trust fund money? Fuck off.

Reactions: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Would be good if he got to <900k by 25th Jan as it’s anniversary of when he went <1m!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.