Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine trying to keep clawing it all back, but having people there to keep on reminding everyone what a racist bleep your wife is.

Also, do we think he is contacting these home interior people to feature his property on their grid?

The Olivia lady mentioned something about affiliate links, are these people getting paid for featuring his property? Is Sly also getting a cut?

View attachment 323168
This wasnt me, but i liked the post and also replied. Glad to see its been removed.
hope all well with you lovely lot. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you're going to take the time to produce and edit a series of video montages to a reasonably high standard for just over 900k bots followers, why on earth wouldn't you check, double check and triple check your captioning and/or get someone to proof it for you? If he's a management consultant he should know this stuff is important, especially when almost all of his most recent followers likely don't have English as a first language :unsure:.

Also, shouldn't the series of stories be tagged #ad and mention Roger Oates? I'm surprised Roger Oates haven't had negative comments about this partnership on their instagram. Or maybe they have, but deleted them.

View attachment 323429
WTF is he even trying to say. Has he ever posted anything that doesn't have a spelling mistake in?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you're going to take the time to produce and edit a series of video montages to a reasonably high standard for just over 900k bots followers, why on earth wouldn't you check, double check and triple check your captioning and/or get someone to proof it for you? If he's a management consultant he should know this stuff is important, especially when almost all of his most recent followers likely don't have English as a first language :unsure:.

Also, shouldn't the series of stories be tagged #ad and mention Roger Oates? I'm surprised Roger Oates haven't had negative comments about this partnership on their instagram. Or maybe they have, but deleted them.

View attachment 323429
Christ. I used to be a Teaching Assistant and making sense of a year 2 childs written work was easier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It must be really great fun when you're an installer, to have a client who wants to take photos and videos every five minutes while you're trying to do your job. I personally would love that :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17

View attachment 323429
Was he pissed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Simon has however .... what???? 😳 Their collaboration will have put off more customers than they’ve gained ... poor move

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I got the same reply from roger oates. I actually feel a bit sorry for them, looks like they had no idea
Hopefully they will now do their homework and background checks on any future clients they work with, who promote their business.

I wish all businesses would!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry, I was walking and posting. Selected the same screenshot twice 🤣

I edited and added the second part ^^^^^
Thank you. The company does sound innocent. I wonder if the finished result is on their website.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.