Father of Daughters #38 140 days and looks like he’s not slept a wink for 138 of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's hilarious! No, I just came up with it as I love the phrase FFS and have always had a soft spot for the name Barbara. Thought they'd go well together

Reactions: 12
This just reminded me.

Last week, ST uploaded a photograph of herself (I’ll upload a screenshot) and mentioned soft play with Ramsgate friends. At the time I considered it odd; she tagged (since deleted) at least four names including Winks Howard. With children thrown into the equation, they broke the Rule of 6 then too.

There were at least four women originally tagged. If each woman had one child at soft play, and we know MoD would have had at least two, there would have been a minimum of eight in their group. Children are counted in the Rule of 6 in England so, again, they were disregarding the restrictions.

Reactions: 18
How to become a sex goddess
1. Chuck lanky nerd in the basement utility kitchen / dungeon
2. Find fit rugby player

wtaf is this outfit, can see why she’s mates with Clem

Reactions: 16
What has she got on her head?

I know headbands are in fashion....but what is that?!

Reactions: 8
Stand by comrades. Fod posted over an hour ago. Numbers should decline again soon...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.