Fashion trends that you can't stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blokes bare ankles on show - the no socks with skinny too tight ankle length jeans/trousers 🤮
0_four-lads.jpg
0_gettyimages-1317510165-612x612.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw a gaggle of 17 year old girls yesterday wearing black lycra flares and crop tops/bras 🤢

I'm no fashion expert but what the actual duck!?!
This is pretty standard “night out” fare at the moment 😅 I hate the whole having half your boobs on show trend. Like those tops that have underwires but like… open to the world. They look uncomfortable and also awkward!

like this😒

D3B2A928-07CC-4B83-81C7-6FA0C882E819.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is pretty standard “night out” fare at the moment 😅 I hate the whole having half your boobs on show trend. Like those tops that have underwires but like… open to the world. They look uncomfortable and also awkward!

like this😒

View attachment 699434
Looks like she’s wearing a baby sling/carrier but forgot the baby. Truly awful look.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

like this😒

View attachment 699434
Ayy It just shows that I never go anywhere lmao!

Anything nasty gal, Dutty Batty hole (😜) Boohoo, chav shite express is always hideous to me. I made the second up but you get the jist haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ayy It just shows that I never go anywhere lmao!

Anything nasty gal, Dutty Batty hole (😜) Boohoo, chav shite express is always hideous to me. I made the second up but you get the jist haha.
Dutty batty hole 😂 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Miss Pap" is another one. Who doesn't love being reminded of their smear test when they're stocking up on fast fashion? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate Doc Marten sandals. I have a pair of boots and do like them a lot but for some reason I really hate the sandals and how thick and chunky they look.

Reactions: 5
I have seen such lovely Kate Spade stuff but I really don't want to buy anything in case it's the next Thing Everyone Ruins 😂
I think Kate Spade's "heyday" was a while ago, a lot of the influencers now associate it with something they would have had in high school and don't buy it so much. Although there's always Frances Valentine (the other label Spade founded before her death)

Reactions: 2
What’s that stretchy/crinkly lycra material that bikini’s were made of called? It seems to be back in fashion now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.