Fashion trends that you can't stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These monstrosities. Russian lashes apparently. I keep getting ads for them on FB.
Screenshot_20201031_233658.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I am surprised this kind of dress code is allowed.
you’d be surprised! I lived there years ago and it was more conservative but when all those clubs in 5 star hotels started opening and the vile influencer trend took off, that’s when the hoe attire from Pretty Little Thing seemed to reach Dubai shores :( turn a blind eye when it suits.

These monstrosities. Russian lashes apparently. I keep getting ads for them on FB. View attachment 295402
this girl in work keeps going on about Russian Lips- I googled it and they look like beaks. How is this stuff considered attractive?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Blokes carrying wash bags as handbags?! Like wtaf is that about. Also bum bags that teen boys seem to wear like cross body bags.

iwould like to know why jumpers and tops are half missing at the moment- not like crop tops but some of us need to cover the fupa- I don’t want tops that end at the button of my high waist jeans!

ripped jeans
Pearls embellished jumpers 🤢
Converse

Reactions: 7
you’d be surprised! I lived there years ago and it was more conservative but when all those clubs in 5 star hotels started opening and the vile influencer trend took off, that’s when the hoe attire from Pretty Little Thing seemed to reach Dubai shores :( turn a blind eye when it suits.

this girl in work keeps going on about Russian Lips- I googled it and they look like beaks. How is this stuff considered attractive?
I googled Russian Lips are hearing a few people bang on about them. The cupids bow looks so sharp. They remind me of Disney Villian lips.

Reactions: 6
Laminated Eyebrows! They just look wierd!!!
I think they look weird when they're first done as in all shiny and brushed up. But I had them done and all that happens after is you can brush them up however you want and they stay in place and look more fluffy and symmetrical, don't have to have them super brushed up.

Reactions: 2
Clingy camel coloured co-ords, usually bought from PLT or boohoo. Whenever I see women posting them it’s always “classy neutrals”, but they’ve got their camel toe on display in matching colour ribbed leggings 🤷🏼‍♀️

Men who dress like Aaron off Geordie Shore 🤮 it just screams superficial and insecure.

Reactions: 6
Clingy camel coloured co-ords, usually bought from PLT or boohoo. Whenever I see women posting them it’s always “classy neutrals”, but they’ve got their camel toe on display in matching colour ribbed leggings 🤷🏼‍♀️

Men who dress like Aaron off Geordie Shore 🤮 it just screams superficial and insecure.
Yep and they all seem to wear them in airports with massive trainers and have a signature pose wearing said camel toe outfit, feet on a plane seat, ryanair boarding pass on show and drinking out of a Starbucks cup. Oh and Victorias Secret passport cover. Check random airport locations on Insta 😂

D39FB937-623C-4F89-BB21-57BCCA4443EE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Blokes carrying wash bags as handbags?! Like wtaf is that about. Also bum bags that teen boys seem to wear like cross body bags.

iwould like to know why jumpers and tops are half missing at the moment- not like crop tops but some of us need to cover the fupa- I don’t want tops that end at the button of my high waist jeans!

ripped jeans
Pearls embellished jumpers 🤢
Converse
Always scared them pearls are going to fall off and clog the washer up. First and last time of buying a jumper with pearls, made a right racket in my washer 😆

Ugly trainers and those sodding biker boy caps
Haha i used to have one of them caps back in 2002, a denim one, i wore it for college all the time and it didn't half piss everyone off.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This may come off as a bit “prude” like but people wearing what is very clearly lingerie/some of their sexy undies out. Usually a top piece tucked into jeans with heels. Personally I think it looks trashy most the time.

Cold shoulder/ off shoulder tops. Especially when it’s lounge wear - how is this comfortable?

Peep toe or kitten heel. Enough said! 🤮

Reactions: 4
I work in fashion and can confirm some of the hipster boys are coming in in socks and Jesus sandals and calling it fashionable.

I’m a huge fan of bringing 90’s dress sense back with the logo jumpers and chinos with trainers, however working in the industry I do you see some very very odd trends. One thing I can’t stand is the current TikTok trend of lads under 30 with grey joggers or black shorts, white sports socks and no top on. They look so chavvy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.