Fashion trends that you can't stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over the top garish makeup
Sweaters with studs or buttons on the shoulders and cuffs... Why ?
Cowlneck collars... I love me a rollneck/poloneck, but there's something off about a cowlneck for me !

Reactions: 6
I can't understand why some women wear shoes two sizes too big, like they've borrowed them from someone else.

UGG boots

People who wear clothes that are too small and tight for them causing fat to bulge everywhere.

Jeans that sit on the hips, you know the ones with a 2" zip. Give me waist high any day.

Pink, purple, green or blue hair.

Plastic clothes

Reactions: 7
Apologies if mentioned but long fake nails, they look tit no matter how expensive and appear to be awkward as duck.

Reactions: 18
Over branded items.. I hate the Gucci logos / Louis Vuitton - it just screams market stall. Dior is the worst for it at the minute.

Huge chunky trainers

Biker boy hats

why does everything need to be bloody cropped!!

the pweirdo style glasses

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is everything so fecking baggy lately?
I wanted a dress, not a tent.
Then you go two sizes smaller and end up in a still baggy tent except now your arms are threatening to Incredible Hulk out at any moment!!

Over branded items.. I hate the Gucci logos / Louis Vuitton - it just screams market stall. Dior is the worst for it at the minute.

Huge chunky trainers

Biker boy hats

why does everything need to be bloody cropped!!

the pweirdo style glasses
What are the glasses like? I didn’t know there was such a thing!

Bodysuits, cycling shorts and big oversized blazers. I don’t like patent shoes for some reason either, I see loads of lovely shoes/boots that are patent and I just get put off by it! I really don’t like the whole contour/baking trend in make-up either 😬

Reactions: 4
It’s probably been mentioned but those VILE shoulder bags that are so popular. The ones we used to have in the 90s. They’re hideous 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.