Fashion trends that you can't stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thick overdrawn ones have been on trend for over a decade now, we need to get rid 😂
Yesss I’m sooooo over seeing these massive chunky eyebrows which are always 5 shades too dark - I’ve seen influencers who already have big brows go and get microblading done to try and make them look even thicker and darker 🙄

Also I can’t stand people who wear those oversized dungarees where the crotch area hangs down and the butt area puffs out - it looks like an adult toddler wearing a nappy, always makes me laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The one that makes me rage the most is those RIDICULOUS bleeping tiny ass shoulder bags that all the teenage boys (and girls I’ve seen too) wear. They look utterly bleeping stupid. How do you go about getting anything out of it when it’s wrapped up around your chin mate.

Other than that; cycle shorts as above. Why are these now a thing?? They’re not cute or sexy they’re rank just wear normal shorts please.
Took the words out of my mouth. Them tiny bags some men wear wrapped around their body and up under their chins.

Cycle shorts....i only wear mine in the house and the comfort of my own garden when its boiling. Oh and under skirts and dresses to stop my chub rub 😅 even wore a white pair under my wedding dress.
They remind me of my PE kit in school which were shorts similar to cycle shirts and a white polo shirt. When I see girls wearing them I just think oh look shes in her PE kit.

Reactions: 5
Brushing your eyebrows upwards so they look like a bush - why???????
I've only noticed this one recently too - "fluffy" eyebrows people refer to them as. I really think they just look untidy.

Not a fan currently of the mom jean look. People only ever think it looks good on slim women, same with a lot of recent trends. I can imagine the kind words people would have for overweight women in cycle shorts and too large t shirts.

Tops that are pretty much just bras or bikini tops - it doesn't even look like you are dressed!
Really chunky white trainers
Slides

Reactions: 6
Multipul tattoos, especially on young men and women.
Tops with elasticated hems (this was a few years ago).
Unnecessary cosmetic surgery on young men and women, who looked perfectly ok before the procedure.

Those bumster jeans that men/ lads used to wear also skinny jeans on men. Someone should tell them that no one wants to see the details of their cock and balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When men wear their jeans low and you can see the band on their boxers (double hate if they’re Calvin Klein)

And when girls wear those Calvin Klein matching sets and pull the thong so far up their ass

Reactions: 7
A beautiful man or woman with a GIANT tattoo(S) that cannot be easily hidden by clothing. It's like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

Reactions: 7
Pregnancy clothes that have cheesy slogans ‘Mama in the making’ ‘downloading’ ‘Does my bump look big in this?’ 🤢 Might just be me who finds this irritating! 😂

Also men who insist on wearing only Calvin Klein boxers. Why?! This hate has been refreshed by watching Mrs Hinch putting Mr Hinch’s CK pants away in their holiday home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A holiday one, women walking round on the beach/seafront wearing a bra not a bikini top.

Oversized blazers with biking shorts and chunky, white dad trainers. 🤮

Horrendous 90s strappy sandals all the bloggers love:

Billowy mom shorts with pleats.

Overly contoured, overly highlighted makeup with overly full lips and brows that makes everybody look like a clone.

Also, a more niche trend in ethical/sustainable clothing is how everything --tops, bottoms, dresses--is the shape of a square.

Reactions: 11
Oversized blazers with biking shorts and chunky, white dad trainers. 🤮

Horrendous 90s strappy sandals all the bloggers love:

Billowy mom shorts with pleats.

Overly contoured, overly highlighted makeup with overly full lips and brows that makes everybody look like a clone.

Also, a more niche trend in ethical/sustainable clothing is how everything --tops, bottoms, dresses--is the shape of a square.
That’s my problem with ethical brands - it’s like they cannot be bothered to do anything else but a square? I get that it’s easier and cheaper for them, because they still have to make a profit, but come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would hardly call this a swimsuit, plus it's an invitation for infections.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Any item of clothing that has ruched/gathered fabric going up the seam near the arse. Just awful. Example -

6B365A33-BFD5-44D4-A505-D29733A697E2.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Skinny jeans
Three quarter length trousers
Lycra gym clothing worn as casual wear
Jumpsuits/playsuits
Stilettos
Pencil skirts
Animal print
Fake fur
Fake tan
Fake nails
Fake lashes
Angry bird eyebrows
Festival clothing
Shearling jackets
Quilted coats/jackets
Platform trainers
Birkenstocks
Uggs
Hunter wellies
Serial killer beards

Trousers and shoes no socks (men)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.