Fashion Mumblr - Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I prefer to read your comments than watch her videos. She change her voice so much, so fake! And is worst when she is traveling with Freddy, that is a no no.
If you want to know what she wants for free just look who is she following, then you know her plans.
her channel is infomercial, soon will have pre-recorded laughters. Is too intrusive and out of consideration, just promoting consumerism.
And I love this game of find the ghost ...

Reactions: 9
Remember him? Charlie is just as pompous 😆.

20200506_211845.jpg

It's almost time for a new thread name and I think that Charlie and Lala, the house ghost, should definitely be in it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah god I do feel for her in this. She seems so sad. I think there’s such a marked difference between her then & now in her online persona. Her voice is really different now, with a sort of sneering/aloof undertone. She seems so much less forced in that old vlog.

I recommend anyone interested in the darker side of the Charlie-Josie relationship to watch this (surprisingly still undeleted) vlog:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alanyone else notice on her stories the 3 sets of cutlery laid out when opening the wine

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe they are having slutty big tits over for dinner too. I'm sure she will bring over some booze..old Charlie's sister just posted another photo on her Instagram drinking the night away.. in another low cut hooch top.. How old is she? I cannot tell...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can just imagine the sad little twats going “put another set of cutlery out, that’ll really get them talking”..... what a pair of absolute losers! 😂
I think they know their minions are too thick to notice it and they also know we can't call them out, because then she just deletes the comments or they say it's the gardener, so I think they are thumbing their nose at us.

Or I'm totally overestimating them and they simply just keep forgetting to remove the third plate, glass etc 😆.

Maybe they are having slutty big tits over for dinner too. I'm sure she will bring over some booze..
Why not, have the whole family over, why don't you? 🙄

And slutty big tits 🤣🤣🤣🤣

20200506_231929.jpg
old Charlie's sister just posted another photo on her Instagram drinking the night away.. in another low cut hooch top.. How old is she? I cannot tell...
You mean this one? I think she's his younger sister and that she's around 26 or so, maybe slightly younger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes- the clowns of the Cotswolds.
The 2 clowns 🤡 of the Cotswolds and Lala the friendly house ghost 👻.

But I think "slutty big tits" should have an honourable mention too 😆.

Her IG is hilarious, big boobies galore 🍊🍊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was on Scarlett's IG and I think she's staying over there. One of the highlights is from Josie's home.

67CAB2A0-B788-44E3-8964-075184733C88.jpeg

The 2 clowns 🤡 of the Cotswolds and Lala the friendly house ghost 👻.

But I think "slutty big tits" should have an honourable mention too 😆.

Her IG is hilarious, big boobies galore 🍊🍊
Clowns, Ghosts and Tits of the Cotswolds lol

• Haha
Watched her the first time, her bf or husband does have the serial killer vibe, remind me of Chris watt- the guy in the US that killed his wife, and 2 daughter 2 years ago

So unfair that they are flouting the damn rules! I haven’t been able to see my family for nearly two months, like a lot of people! Why should they be allowed to?!? Ridiculous
Darling, she’s royalty now haven’t you heard? We are just merely peasants in comparison 😂

• Haha
I think they know their minions are too thick to notice it and they also know we can't call them out, because then she just deletes the comments or they say it's the gardener, so I think they are thumbing their nose at us.

Or I'm totally overestimating them and they simply just keep forgetting to remove the third plate, glass etc 😆.

Why not, have the whole family over, why don't you? 🙄

And slutty big tits 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 124554
You mean this one? I think she's his younger sister and that she's around 26 or so, maybe slightly younger.
Yeah her, she looks late 20's maybe ... She def. thinks very highly of herself wearing some of those outfits....she must be on the hunt for a rich man..

Watched her the first time, her bf or husband does have the serial killer vibe, remind me of Chris watt- the guy in the US that killed his wife, and 2 daughter 2 years ago
OMG , I watched the video on when the police searched his house.. did you see that? He def. was a narcissist as well.

Last edited:
Here is my suggestion for the next thread’s name:

Fashion Mumblr #2 house poor and bore
Or
Fashion Mumblr #2 Buy a house to prance around but are nothing more than 2 clowns
Or
Fashion Mumblr#2 is it LaLa or is it a ghost? Only 2 clowns know

I’m not creative 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.