Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B4rney

Its 2* , think they are in for a shock
Yup you are right. I used to work for the company that sold it. You can look up why it’s listed etc on Historic England website. They will be limited in what they can do.

Just checked the listing, they won’t be changing the floors or even some wallpaper without seeking consent and even then it will be a no. Let’s hope they like it how it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Long time lerker here, couldn’t resist finally joining!
I had the horror of attending university with Josie at LCF years ago, and she was absolutely awful even back then.

She was full of herself and thought she’d arrived, looked down at everyone and was very selective about who she befriended. Not anything like her sweet, ditzy character portrayed on social. She was rude, icy, snooty and incredibly privileged. I remember her walking through a door just in front of me, and instead of holding it for a second like every decent other person, she let it slam right back at me to the point where it nearly hit my face. Very, very sweet.

Also, a lot of people saying how can she afford the house...she is loaded. She was dripping in Chanel bags and designer shoes pre-IG days. I remember her posting a car ad on her personal fb, it was a convertible Mercedes or Audi or something, and she cooed over the fact it was bought brand new and was her first car and meant so much. It would have cost tens of thousands at the time.

It annoys me that she paints this picture of someone who’s worked hard for what she has, but the reality is she’s been handed everything on a plate.
I thought her first car was a Peugeot CC? I didn’t think she had money besides the inheritance.
Well- she has bought fake stuff in Dubai 😂 so maybe the Chanel was too?
But her Facebook confirms her attitude.

StarrySkies

The two of them just don’t look right together. Her style is very feminine and old for her age and he seems a bit more hipster (hate that word) she’s old before her time as well. I imagine all her friends to be the exact same, very annoying and pretentious

SomethingsUp

I thought her first car was a Peugeot CC? I didn’t think she had money besides the inheritance.
There were photos of her in the car as she was posting it as an advent, she was saying it was her first, but even it wasn’t, she could have only been 18/19 so still super privileged

Bimbogossip

She is upper middle class obviously. Def. not a multi millionaire. Maybe you could consider her a millionaire with the purchase of this house... I think she pretends to have more money than she does though. The constant bragging shows she isn't from old money . Something happened within her life to require more wealth. Maybe most of this money came from Charlie's family.... who knows... All the stuff you listed private school, cars etc... that's upper middle class not a millionaire lifestyle. She is acting like she is a jet set royal... it's hilarious.
Agreed. I think in a few of her YT posts she was flying on EasyJet or Ryanair (can’t remember). There’s nothing wrong with flying them but you’d think she’d spend an extra 50 quid for BA if she had millions lying around.

notsoposh

VIP Member
I just had a quick look at the brochure online and at the beginning I thought that there was 8 bedrooms in total with the spare house on the grounds but no .. it’s 8 beds in the main house plus 3 in the spare one .
I think these 2 live in a la la land . This will all be on Josies shoulders to keep up and support . All that ground to look after , gardening , cleaning the house .. they need to have like a “ live in “ house manager who does all of it , to maintain a place like this is like a proper full time job .
And she doesn’t need to turn one room into walking wardrobe because the master bedroom already has it ..
they even have a cinema room there 😄

I wouldn’t want to live in a place like this unless I was a stable multi - millionaire . I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night not knowing what will happen to my income if life as we know will change forever with covid 19 .
Exactly. They don't have any idea what they have signed up for.

notsoposh

VIP Member
This is why I always delete my cookies, no way am I allowing someone to profit off me buying something especially when YTs and IGs like Josie get sent so much for free. :mad:
I don’t click on the links. There’s no way I am giving these privileged professional beggars a cent of my hard earned money. She even got her furniture free for her new place. They don’t even spend on anything- holiday, travel, home stuff, gym, clothes, makeup, skincare, salon treatments, even food. Like what is left to pay from their pocket? And she has the gal to say we consume free content.

notsoposh

VIP Member
I understand some of you guys think she’s a sweet girl. If you have a chance look through her Facebook profile. Search by her full name. There are some real gems there. You will see her old pictures and decide for yourself. The “conservative”, white/pink/beige only clothes is a recent update. In all probability since she decided to start her social media channels.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I am new here, non-UK. I came here to find out more about their old(new) house. They even don't make a secret of its location. Actually, it's quite easy to find, it's so apparent in the "History" video.
The house is amazing, however, I am wondering who is going to pay for it? The weird boyfriend doesn't seem to contribute in any way? Just hanging around being an expert on kitchen stuff and running around in pink shorts. :rolleyes:
He’s a manchild who constantly throws tantrums. He may contribute something because he does have his own sponsorships but I don’t believe to Josie’s scale.

I’m from the USA and was able to find the house easily.

overthinkingit

I think you're right that her first car was a Peugeot, she was selling it on her personal Facebook years ago. I believe she sold the Peugeot and then had a light blue Mercedes convertible (she's pointing to one in one of her old profile pictures), so both of you are technically correct ;)

She absolutely bought knockoffs. She used to have a super cheap looking knockoff metallic gold Chanel 2.55, and a fake J12 watch as well. There is absolutely no way she had ten thousand pounds worth of Chanel items and at the same time was selling handmade candy jewelry for 5-9 pounds per piece :ROFLMAO:

Shall we take her down for the fraud she is?

Everly

Majority of her followers are fake and her accent is so put on it’s pathetic.

Helencorrie_2

I’m not fan of her fashion style, but so far, I’m really liking what she is doing with the Rectory. I’m looking forward for more details.

Vashtea

I’m about to ask who’s the 3rd person there lol

I’m gonna get blocked 😂
I love how you added and pots banging :ROFLMAO: She blocked me on Instagram, she might write back with a lol... :rolleyes: She cannot deny a 3rd plate, unless it for the dogs maybe... but I doubt she would do that..

• Haha

Iris1969

VIP Member
I haven’t watched Josies channel for well over a year as I found her so boring lol sorry 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just started watching her videos again For the house . Did she get married ? I’ve tried to find a wedding video but haven’t found one but noticed she’s got another ring under Engagment ring that’s all x
No she's still engaged, she just wears a replacement ring and another ring with it because her engagement ring is being resized. She said in a recent vlog that she has no money for a wedding at the moment, so they will problably marry in 2 years' time or so.

Sparkelbob

And it’s still not clear to me to this day what exactly Charlie is doing apart from workouts and taking photos of food. Mystery 🤷‍♀️
He saw how well she seemed to be doing from frauding her way through an “influencer” life... so he gave up his job, bought himself a few thousand followers, and bam.. there he is!!

The pair of them are sickening. And do these brands not realise that when they “advertise” somethin to their followers they are probably talking to 100 or so real people and the rest are fake, bought bots!!

Dunno how they are allowed to get away with cheating a “career” like that...

reader49

Josie said that she bought the news House in Clapham with her mum. I wonder if the rectory was a joint purchase too - mum in the coach House and on hand for future childcare needs maybe?

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I’m sorry. People with money aren’t buying furniture at charity shops. Has anyone ever seen Kate Middleton shopping or buying at one? I just can’t cant see it 😂 if she is, then she is a huge penny pincher and greedy af

There were photos of her in the car as she was posting it as an advent, she was saying it was her first, but even it wasn’t, she could have only been 18/19 so still super privileged
Bet a dollar that car was her moms and not hers lol 💀 but who knows with her. Feel like this is all a lie

Last edited: