Fashion Mumblr #8 "Darling, if it's less than £1,000, is it even luxury?"- Lady Josie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Hello my Darlings and welcome to thread #8. It's going to be EPIC!"

20200620_020526.jpg

Thread title suggested by @PettyBettyBoop

Photo credit @Iris1969

If you want to catchup with the latest and greatest scandals, please see the pictures attached. These are some oldies but goldies. Just EPIC!

Thanks to @Vanessajenkins for her write up (see below)

View all threads - https://tattle.life/tags/fashionmumblr/

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
OK, I'm ready for this one 🥳 (me on the right 🙃):
20200620_135524.jpg

Thanks my darling for graciously hosting yet another thread, which I'm sure will be .....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How is it IG's fault? Maybe shoot in better lighting and use a different preset than the basic ones she has?
It's a cute picture but ruins the next picture with her signature hand on her forehead pose. *cringe*.
Okay, this is all I needed to say. lol
l
Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 7.56.38 AM.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Re: the Chapel.
There are 3 buildings all joined. The Old Rectory, the chapel and the Old Rectory Farmhouse.
The farmhouse is no longer a farm but is the Presbytery/Parochial house for the Chapel.
I also believe the Parish hall is also on that site.

I know a few famous people viewed the house e.g. Meghan and Harry but there is no privacy and no way to provide security.
I think that is why they got such a stunning 8 bedroom house, in the Cotswolds for such a bargain price.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How would it be if we tattlers hired a bus ( or two busses,or even three.....) and went to visit. :sneaky: Lovely cups of tea and a whizzed up biccy from the thermomix cooked in the agarrrrr....and a few dog hairs to take home as a souvenir. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So , who's she gonna blame for there not being enough interest to buy her face masks?
Besides, she's so out of touch with everything...making masks as well. There is literally a zillion tutorials on YouTube posted ages ago about making face masks.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
That is definitely a photo I would not have put up...
Charlie did, so it's probably another one if his subtle digs at his "best pal" 🤬.

(He also put her in the same category as the dogs as his 3 favourite people 🥴)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How would it be if we tattlers hired a bus ( or two busses,or even three.....) and went to visit. :sneaky: Lovely cups of tea and a whizzed up biccy from the thermomix cooked in the agarrrrr....and a few dog hairs to take home as a souvenir. :p
Don’t forget the crumpets and frittatas

I’m hoping a neighbor of hers discovers this page and gives all the behind the scenes lol

• Haha
In all fairness I am not so much surprised that people voted down the face masks (members of this thread must have done their job 🤣). I’m more surprised there were still almost half of people who replied who wanted to buy masks from her even not knowing how much she would charge etc? The result was pretty much like Brexit vote!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is it IG's fault? Maybe shoot in better lighting and use a different preset than the basic ones she has?
It's a cute picture but ruins the next picture with her signature hand on her forehead pose. *cringe*.
Okay, this is all I needed to say. lol
lView attachment 158659
As much as I dislike Josie, I think she has a valid point here.
Instagram tends to compress photo quality, and a stunning, sharp picture can tend to look grainy when uploaded to Instagram.
I've had it happen to my photos many times, and it's super disappointing 😕

Reactions: 9
There are 3 buildings all joined. The Old Rectory, the chapel and the Old Rectory Farmhouse.
The farmhouse is no longer a farm but is the Presbytery/Parochial house for the Chapel.
Two plonkers and their £ 1,8 million semi 😉:
20200620_151427.jpg

(From left to right: the farmhouse, the chapel and the white one in the back is the rectory)

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm in....just digging out a knock off Zimmerman dress, straw hat and straw bag, dahhhllings!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Two plonkers and their £ 1,8 million semi 😉:
View attachment 158706
(From left to right: the farmhouse, the chapel and the white one in the back is the rectory)
For nearly 2 million there is no way I would want to share adjoining walls and carparks etc. 2 million is enough to buy a nice place in the countryside....:sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.