Fashion Mumblr #6 Patron saint of the tone deaf and guardian of white fragility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys suggestions for new thread name:

@jammy suggested (in the previous thread): Fashion Mumblr #7: Queen of the Cotswold Hood
@Catchingstars2134 Fashion Mumblr #7: Josie Fear the Patron Saint of Boho Karens

Me-> Fashion Mumblr #7 Gas lighter, fast liar, Zimmermann scandal is back, oh no

Please vote and post a pic for the next thread - gotta get the new thread up

• Haha
Reactions: 6

@jammy suggested (in the previous thread): Fashion Mumblr #7: Queen of the Cotswold Hood
@Catchingstars2134 Fashion Mumblr #7: Josie Fear the Patron Saint of Boho Karens

Me-> Fashion Mumblr #7 Gas lighter, fast liar, Zimmermann scandal is back, oh no

They're all great 😂 but I think the third one will bring more attention to her scam so I vote that 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I find the gaslighter and Zimmermann scandal titel more fitting to her.

Reactions: 8

Fashion Mumblr #7 Gas lighter, fast liar, Zimmermann scandal is back, oh no

Reactions: 6

Third suggestion please!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
looks like: Fashion Mumblr #7 Gaslighter, fast liar, Zimmermann scandal is back, oh no

I will be opening up the new thread

pics for the thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I need to sleep but I'm waiting for @notsoposh 's exciting news!

.....But I'm sure it won't be as exciting as the coach House reveal!!!! Still reeling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just found her fairly recently. Does anyone know how much she bought this Cotswolds house for??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.