Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
To anyone who has posted in this thread alluding anyone contributing to Josie loosing work as ‘bullies’......This woman has shown racist behaviour yet she is an INFLUENCER, someone who’s job it is to influence people to do and be like her. Is that what you want in this world, people with racist tendencies influencing others? There are millions of others that can do her job, a million times better, thousands of them who already are. It would be no loss if her career went down the drain, it would instead be a positive thing to our society. It wouldn’t “ruin her life”. Sure, her income would be affected, but she has her home she is in now, the coach house, an apartment in London and her previous house in London that I don’t believe she has sold yet. She wouldn’t go homeless, she will never go hungry and has her partner, Mother and friends. Are you expecting us to support her and her career while she degraded black women and black models trying to further their careers in a magazine called Black Beauty. It’s no secret that it was mostly white women who were plastered over magazines with hardly any room for black women. Magazines are a dying industry, youtube and instagram are the top runners now where thankfully it isn’t up to editors to decide who gets to be in front, it’s us the viewers. Is this the type of person you want to keep being on the top, influencing your children/future children? We might be the average Joes who nobody knows, but we have the choice to make a tiny change, but an important one, by bringing light to the behaviours she has shown to brands and companies that feed her career and progress. I saw someone say they want to stop messaging companies and “let them see the tweets for themselves”. Well what if the company employees are saying “we shouldn’t stop our working relationship with her unless the viewers have seen the tweets for themselves”. We have already seen them. I’m not a frequent poster of this thread, but I have read them and saw the tweets yesterday. I don’t want them on my conscious. Do you want to look back in a decade and someone ask you, “Do you remember the international human rights movement during Summer 2020, what do you remember doing?”, and your answer be “Nothing really, I saw an influencer who had half a million subscribers had been publicly racist but sat back and did nothing in fear of seeming like a bully”. Let someone else, more deserving with better potential and the correct morals, who has the decency to apologise when they’ve done wrong take her place. I assure you, she will be fine without her free handbags and pricey moisturisers. But our society won’t be fine with commending racists and looking up to them as influencers. ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

• Heart
Reactions: 32

SaltyCaramelTart

Welcome everyone to thread #6
Grab your coffee, grab a treat, and take a seat.

View attachment 147374

Thread title suggested by @SaltyCaramelTart

Photo credit @Iris1969

If you are new, please look at the thumbnail for additional info and topics. There are a ton of new ones and too many to keep up. An updated version will soon be available. 🙂

View all threads - https://tattle.life/tags/fashionmumblr/
I am honoured. It feels like just yesterday that I joined, midway through thread three. This is probably because it was only twelve days ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Hello there, just popping on over from the lydia millen thread to watch the action unfold and this is entertaining. Sasha will always be this :

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
Maybe I have a cold heart but I really don’t feel that bad. She’s been covering things up for so long that it’s only a matter of time before it blows up in her face. She could have mitigated the racism thing by doing what we’ve suggested. And she could have just not scammed or broke lockdown rules or tried to dox a follower. Her entitled “but I’m above it all” thing is popping and fast. She can’t lie her way out now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Iris1969

VIP Member
A little 🕊 told me that Sandra will be pestering Josie in a very subtle way, for as long as she's still standing 😉.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Maddox0206

The fact that she wants everything to be “French” on her beautiful English home is beyond me 🤧

• Haha
  • Sick

Appleblossom

VIP Member
I am going to be controversial here.😁
My opinions on Charlie and their toxic relationship are changing.
Over the last week we have been clearly shown how Josie is a professional gaslighter. We think we are clever and immune to it but are we??
I think we have been gaslighted. She has been drip feeding us negative things about Charlie for years.
A family member binge watched Josie's vlogs and she commented that in the incident with the petals, she felt Charlie was pleading with her not to do it almost to prevent fallout if it went wrong. She felt all the mansplaining is to justify to Josie why he is doing things or has bought things, so there is no fallout.
I found this all incredibly interesting, it was the polar opposite of what I believed, so decided to watch their vlogs with this in mind.
I do think that Josie is far more passive aggressive and vindictive than Charlie. I also think she has a temper. Her reaction to the dog tiddling on the rug was over the top and I can't believe she left that in a vlog.
I think Charlie is arrogant, condescending, spoilt and needs a good slap but I don't think he is as bad as we have been gaslighted to believe he is.
I think he loves her but this doesn't seem to be reciprocated. She seems to be emotionless.
In the incident with the Molton Brown box, I think he was very badly trying to keep her centred and focused. (He isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer)
I could waffle more but won't. 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
at the end of the day we know a lot of the top white influencers are going to stick together. It’s like a cartel so they can keep their prices for ads high and exclude new comers and BAME. More mouths at the table means less ££ to go round. They will have stats that show their audience is mainly white and that gives them enough affiliate income to not require them to expand their audiences to be more inclusive. Basically the incentives for real change are few, hence we get all this lip service bullshit. I agree brands have short memories. The marketing and Pr world is also stuffed full of white young women who no doubt go “awww Josie is so sweet let’s send her PR *squeal*” and will ignore the fact she’s a bigot.
There’s also so many dumb sheep followers. The whole industry honestly makes me sick.

• Sick
  • Sad

Vanessajenkins

This can’t be good on her mental health. She has just bought an extremely expensive house. She has no furniture to put in it. Brands will be wary of working with her after this.

However, she needs to realise that it was HER actions that caused this. She can fix this. If she shows some humility and apologises - PROPERLY.

Let’s lay out some facts on this:

1. It was Stephanie that saw her dodgy behaviour and called her out. She was well within her rights to do so.

2. She attempted to gaslight Stephanie and got seriously burned.

3. She unarchived her post and claimed she was being bullied. She was called out. Comments were locked and those pointing out that this was not bullying were deleted.

4. She did attempted to gaslight ZoeLondon - got burned again.

5. She posted a half arsed apology and then tried to say she has been bullied. She put attention on this forum by mentioning its existence. People will get curious and come looking for us.

6. Stephanie comments on her half arsed apology on Twitter, effectively taking it into the Twitter space. Again, she was well within her rights to do so. It was brewing under the surface but this made it boil over on Twitter.

7. Josie posts a better apology on Instagram, which many of us praised her for.

8. She put the same post on her Twitter and deleted it an hour later. The trouble started to brew again.

9. The arrival of ‘Sacha’ made it worse because it created a bigger dialogue.

10. Throughout, we’ve commented on here. You have to google to find Tattle. It’s the kind of place you have to be looking for. You don’t just stumble across it.

In short, Josie is the architect of her own misfortune here.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

niogkjd

For anyone feeling bad, an LA Galaxy football player was fired for their wife’s racists tweets and Instagram stories. Not even his! People get fired and slammed for this behaviour who are in the public. So whatever happens to Josie is her own doing. Also. His apology (someone who didn’t even directly post racists comments was better than hers)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
They definitely have plans for that garden. Their house is next door to a church, there is another church in the village. I don't know what but maybe a venue for wedding photos or pre-reception venue.
She had the garden designer in and also tweeted the RHS about the pond.
It seems excessive when she has not a curtain on the windows or a bit of furniture.
Also, how many garden tables and chairs does one couple need? It's excessive even if they have family over.
She has to live LARGE Darling, LARGE.

Dr Anna is ripping Josie to shreds on twitter. I'm literally rolling as she unveils all her shit

• Heart
  • Haha